My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELL YES! None of these women understand the struggles of those who aren’t “society’s norm” and struggle to find clothing etc. You aren’t brave for sharing Hun, you’re jumping on a trendy bandwagon to get a few more likes and increase engagement. Just like she mentions having an abortion when that was relevant. As soon as that wasn’t the topic of conversation her story changed to a miscarriage because that was the new narrative.

I had to unfollow her today after someone asked what she ordered. Her words “A ciabatta with sliced Irish chicken fillet, smoked bacon, sun dried tomatoes, drizzled with fire roast tomato sauce”. She couldn’t just say it was their house special. That wouldn’t be theatrical enough. My life is so much better now I know the nationality of her chicken and which body part was used for her sambo 😂
They aren’t even her words, She literally took that word for word off the just eat menu... after she purposely left the cafe that she ordered from, visible on the screenshot... she is probably hoping for a collab out of it down the line... instead they threw in a coffee and a handful of chips 🤣

there must have been something in the sandwich that didn’t agree with her, the way she’s mushing up her face when she ‘modelling’ that jumper..... she’s not well

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They aren’t even her words, She literally took that word for word off the just eat menu... after she purposely left the cafe that she ordered from, visible on the screenshot... she is probably hoping for a collab out of it down the line... instead they threw in a coffee and a handful of chips 🤣

there must have been something in the sandwich that didn’t agree with her, the way she’s mushing up her face when she ‘modelling’ that jumper..... she’s not well
You mean she stole exact wording and used it as her own? How unlike her! She must have cramps and the hurry go quicks seeing as she’s pulling faces and contorting her body so much 🙄 😂

• Haha
You mean she stole exact wording and used it as her own? How unlike her! She must have cramps and the hurry go quicks seeing as she’s pulling faces and contorting her body so much 🙄 😂
3951E04A-77BB-4D1D-827F-BADC7F782F02.jpeg

There it is, in black and white... 🤣 straight from the website.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You'd wonder though, about her partner, or any of insta huns partners really. Like, do they not sometimes walk in on them, crotches front and center, on their junkers, kneeling down or contorting themselves into their poses, or in this case laughing at herself in the mirror? Do they not be, 'you're a fuckin sap'. Because that's what they look like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ eye bleeping themselves in their photo reels with these ridiculous poses, picking the best one? She's always with the ridiculous faces though.. Am i going mad or is it not ridiculous?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You'd wonder though, about her partner, or any of insta huns partners really. Like, do they not sometimes walk in on them, crotches front and center, on their junkers, kneeling down or contorting themselves into their poses, or in this case laughing at herself in the mirror? Do they not be, 'you're a fuckin sap'. Because that's what they look like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ eye bleeping themselves in their photo reels with these ridiculous poses, picking the best one? She's always with the ridiculous faces though.. Am i going mad or is it not ridiculous?
No you’re not going mad. It is ridiculous!! I don’t get it either. Take a photo if that’s what you’re into but why the minute long video of twisting turning smirking?? Trolling here maybe?!

let’s just say, the two of them are well matched

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No you’re not going mad. It is ridiculous!! I don’t get it either. Take a photo if that’s what you’re into but why the minute long video of twisting turning smirking?? Trolling here maybe?!
No she's always done it. Scroll through her feed is basically her gurning at the mirror, laughing into the mirror, interspersed with pics in her underwear, to highlight her 'flaws' cause she's just a regular mom, just like us mere mortals. That's literally her content. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oooh 🐸☕ spill... 🤣

Reactions: 3
I have often wondered the same thing. My BF would slag me so much for it, as would my friends. And rightfully so.
I’ve genuinely thought she was trolling here when she was posing with the jumper and talking about her recent “illnesses”.

Just realised I said you're incorrectly and it's bugging the life out of me. Maybe I could be an influencer? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hell to the yes! He isn’t a nice person at all and is quite aggressive. I have heard he loves himself too so two peas in a pod.
They’ve been seen giving out to an elderly woman crossing in front of them in Supervalu car park. ☕🫖

Reactions: 4
I’d say this lad just does what he’s told... 🤣

Hell to the yes! He isn’t a nice person at all and is quite aggressive. I have heard he loves himself too so two peas in a pod.
They’ve been seen giving out to an elderly woman crossing in front of them in Supervalu car park. ☕🫖
He was a regular bar-fly pre moo... From her account she was young enough when she got with him, 19 and I’m guessing he’s about 10 years or so older...

The way she twists and turns and pouts, its like she is in a fashion shoot with a photographer shouting ‘give me more, I love it, yes, more for the camera’.... 🤣 except it’s not a camera shoot, it’s her, with her phone, in the hall, on her own...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also he has or had an issue with gambling.
I’d say this lad just does what he’s told... 🤣

He was a regular bar-fly pre moo... From her account she was young enough when she got with him, 19 and I’m guessing he’s about 10 years or so older...

The way she twists and turns and pouts, its like she is in a fashion shoot with a photographer shouting ‘give me more, I love it, yes, more for the camera’.... 🤣 except it’s not a camera shoot, it’s her, with her phone, in the hall, on her own...
That is the most accurate description of what she does 🤣😹👏🏻
They got together when she was only 18 or so I think. She was never known to be with anyone when she was younger so latched on to the first person she could it seems. Not a great choice either. He looks a lot older but he is in his only mid 30’s or so. He used to be always in the bookies too, not sure if that’s still the case or not.

Also he has or had an issue with gambling.

That is the most accurate description of what she does 🤣😹👏🏻
They got together when she was only 18 or so I think. She was never known to be with anyone when she was younger so latched on to the first person she could it seems. Not a great choice either. He looks a lot older but he is in his only mid 30’s or so. He used to be always in the bookies too, not sure if that’s still the case or not.
He was on the hunt for a good many years around the town. He probably hooked her on one of her first few nights out. And she was too young to know any better.

• Haha
He was on the hunt for a good many years around the town. He probably hooked her on one of her first few nights out. And she was too young to know any better.
Girl, you know the same things I do. Dead right. Creeping around anyone that would have anything to do with him. A friend of mine hooked up with him one night and said he was quite possessive wanting it to be more than a hook up, which she didn’t want. Like you said Moo was too young to know any better and now that she has the children, she’s probably stuck with him.

• Wow
She has announced that she has now made all the miscarriage posts on her patreon public

She has announced that she has now made all the miscarriage posts on her patreon public
So she’s already made the cash. Those poor suckers who paid to read all of those things mightn’t be impressed that it’s free to all now. Wonder what made her rethink that? Read here much?

The number of signups to her patreon is still at 131, it has been for a while. She knows she has maxed out the number of people that are going to sign up with the stories private. The idea now is to make the stories public in the hope that it will stir up so more paying signups.. I hope no one falls for it. I’d rather donate €5 a month to a charity than encourage and reward her narcissistic behaviour.

I was like 🙄🙄🙄 when she said it was her best plan all along to make them public. No it wasn’t! Sure she said she only wanted to post them there because she was more comfortable that she knew who was able to read them! id be raging if I paid just to read those posts and then they were made public. There’s very little else going on on her patreon so I don’t know what else she thinks she’s offering

I was like 🙄🙄🙄 when she said it was her best plan all along to make them public. No it wasn’t! Sure she said she only wanted to post them there because she was more comfortable that she knew who was able to read them! id be raging if I paid just to read those posts and then they were made public. There’s very little else going on on her patreon so I don’t know what else she thinks she’s offering
She showed those name bracelets a few times, not too much said and then, sure as god..
‘Swipe up for the name bracelets and use my discount code’

Four stories last night about going to have a shower and two this morning about said shower ... struggling for content is right 🤣

• Haha