My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. Here’s where we are at.
Posted a chemical pregnancy (loss) on Dec 10th.
Then had covid scare, pneumonia, bacterial vaginal infection and query collapsed lung. Several hospital visits posted from the car, maybe 2-3 covid tests.
Then Jan 22 or so, posted that she is pregnant again with the test and all for everyone to view. Has told the kids, and the 13k strangers on insta. Next thing she’s pushing the Patreon and she’s telling us she ‘wiped herself after the toilet and saw....’ - swipe up to my Patreon to see what I wiped. Went from there to daily posts on her miscarriage and swiping up. Yesterday she posted she wiped and could see her female foetus and it’s black eyes. She ‘held her’ for 40 minutes and the posted on Patreon and insta to share - according to herself. She says she was 8 weeks pregnant when this loss occurred less than a week ago.
ive been through miscarriage I don’t wish it on anyone. But I feel this one is always up for the dramatic effect, it’s always a collapsed lung Vs a chest infection, the English she is using to describe this and try and plug her Patreon is overly dramatic even if you’re Shakespeare yourself. She’s claiming she feels more comfortable sharing on Patreon - why? Because she’s being paid? Remember when this girl first got popular on insta it turns out she was stealing post and content from other accounts. Yaz O Connor an Irish blogger called her out on it and she came on crying. She was copying body positivity posts from some other account.
outside of the miscarriage drama this week it’s usually selfies of how much she loves her cellulite and mum Tum. Doesn’t seem to have any life or friends outside of being a mother, pregnant or breastfeeding. Which is the case for a lot of people but they don’t force it upon us. Rant over

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Actually forgot about the stealing content craic .. she’s needy as duck just wants to be constantly producing or feeding a child

Reactions: 4
Actually forgot about the stealing content craic .. she’s needy as duck just wants to be constantly producing or feeding a child
spot on. And I’m neither for or against breastfeeding, I’m for fed happy healthy babies whatever way suits& I don’t need to tell you how I feed mine but her insta is a cycle of breastfeeding pics, belly hanging out over knickers deliberately posted for ‘self love’, pulling at cellulite that we all have as ‘acceptance’ and then over sharing intimidate details to strangers. But wanting €€ for content. Some parts of the story are out of sync. Not saying I’m saying it’s untrue, just a lot is dramatised for effect or swipe up. I’ve had a miscarriage later than her & there was certainly no eyes staring at me & I certainly couldn’t tell the gender 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How could she see eyes and know the gender??? The maths really make no sense. I was the exact same number of weeks and days along with her on this pregnancy but my first day of last period was 14th Dec! 4 days after her chemical. has anyone listened to her podcast with her friend?

Reactions: 1
How could she see eyes and know the gender??? The maths really make no sense. I was the exact same number of weeks and days along with her on this pregnancy but my first day of last period was 14th Dec! 4 days after her chemical. has anyone listened to her podcast with her friend?
No I can’t bear too much of her something just doesn’t add up. And she would only love now to see this thread and then make out like people were blaming her or whatever spin she wants to take but I’m going to say it here - something doesn’t add up and selling the story on Patreon Is bat tit bonkers

Reactions: 5
I only folllowed this one lately swiftly unfollowed yesterday I’ve had miscarriages unfortunately and what a trigger she was for some people. Her story really don’t add up very well... and if she saw that when she looked down I’d suggest she needs help, I had one of mine 11 weeks and still didn’t see that.she’s a liar

Reactions: 7
I really feel for anyone who has a miscarriage, it's devastating but with mymooandroo I just don't get or understand how she can effectively sell her content on it via patreon. I agree that more awareness is needed on miscarriage and I think she did a very good job highlighting it when she went through it last year, but this time round and I hate saying or thinking it but just seems all wrong, first the chemical pregnancy(again awareness is needed for this and thought she did well in documenting it) but then the pregnancy announcement and the subsequent miscarriage with the sneak peeks of her articles written with a swipe ups, I don't know just doesn't feel right. I feel awful for commenting on this and probably shouldn't but it's something that I had been thinking about the last few days and was glad to see some others thought same as me 🙈

Reactions: 4
I really feel for anyone who has a miscarriage, it's devastating but with mymooandroo I just don't get or understand how she can effectively sell her content on it via patreon. I agree that more awareness is needed on miscarriage and I think she did a very good job highlighting it when she went through it last year, but this time round and I hate saying or thinking it but just seems all wrong, first the chemical pregnancy(again awareness is needed for this and thought she did well in documenting it) but then the pregnancy announcement and the subsequent miscarriage with the sneak peeks of her articles written with a swipe ups, I don't know just doesn't feel right. I feel awful for commenting on this and probably shouldn't but it's something that I had been thinking about the last few days and was glad to see some others thought same as me 🙈
Totally agree. It just doesn’t sit right that she’s using a horrible situation to gain more patreon payments. And anyone who paid just to read the details of the what she was going through is just as bad. Fair enough if they were already paying patrons but she said she got a good few new patrons for her mc content...

Finally a thread about her! Couldn’t believe she recorded her going for a Covid test, it’s as if she goes for the gram and I’d say she was raging she kept testing negative 😂 That would have pulled more people to her patreon 🙄 I don’t know why she thinks anyone would want to pay to read her ramblings. She’s a SAHM with nothing going for her, except putting on makeup even though she’s all about body positivity and loving who you are.

I agree that it is a horrible situation for any woman but can’t take the dramatics and pity party and now she’s trying to cash in on it? It’s shameful. The gender of a foetus isn’t determined until 10 weeks and at that stage of development there would need to be a blood test to confirm gender. Not saying she didn’t have a mc but her stories are over dramatised. Her “I’m so genuine” and I want to help people act is all bullshit and this has exposed that. If she genuinely wanted to help people why not share on her page like she has done with every other mc?
I have listened to her podcast and think her friend carries it for her. She acts differently in front of her friend who seems mortified by Jess and her carry on. It’s hilarious because Jess copies her friends mannerisms and repeats everything she says which is what she’s known for after all- stealing poses and captions from other bloggers.

I just feel she thinks life IS Instagram. She wants more babies for the gram and dramatic stories for the gram. It’s never just a ‘hello we are just having a normal day’ here. It’s always a collapsed lung instead of a head cold, or a dramatic step by step day by day miscarriage as opposed to how most people experience it. In a way she is so narcissistic she will love this thread being here

I just feel she thinks life IS Instagram. She wants more babies for the gram and dramatic stories for the gram. It’s never just a ‘hello we are just having a normal day’ here. It’s always a collapsed lung instead of a head cold, or a dramatic step by step day by day miscarriage as opposed to how most people experience it. In a way she is so narcissistic she will love this thread being here
Oh she will either feign that she is so unbothered by this thread because she’s sooo laid back 🙄 But yes, the narcissist in her will love she’s the topic of conversation because it will give her more riveting content for the gram. Does she have anything else to share other than pictures of her either naked or with her freebie tshirts and leggings like every other blogger. I agree that she thinks social media is real life and in a way felt sorry for her but now she’s pushing the swipe up and pay to read my shite I’ve no sympathy. She said in the podcast she’s writing a book 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 About her of course! Just what we all need, another pointless book. How to order at Mc Donald’s drive through, how to stare blankly into the camera and take selfies, how to love yourself but also be so insecure you need to dramatise everything for sympathy (remember the foot? Nearly called for amputation probably) and tips and tricks for how to sit on the couch all day doing nothing. She seems obsessed with producing children but moans non stop about the ones she has. I used to be a fan and thought she was genuine but she’s trying to be a copy and paste of every other blogger.

In all honesty if I was literally going through a mc Instagram would be the last thing I would be interested in opening on my phone yet she’s documenting day by day how she feels and how it’s going. Some people document it after the fact in order to help others going through similar but there’s something really sad about posting blow by blow as and when it’s happening

Reactions: 6
In all honesty if I was literally going through a mc Instagram would be the last thing I would be interested in opening on my phone yet she’s documenting day by day how she feels and how it’s going. Some people document it after the fact in order to help others going through similar but there’s something really sad about posting blow by blow as and when it’s happening
I completely agree with you. It is sad. Being upset is a natural thing to feel, but as soon as you pick up your phone to share these things with strangers on the internet and film that emotion it changes from being natural to theatrical. In short it’s fake and she is only doing the daily updates to keep people interested enough in the hopes they sign up to her dumb patreon. While I support people talking about their feelings, I find the way she is documenting this to include the dramatics of seeing eyes and the sex of the baby which is physically impossible and asking people to PAY to hear her story rather unsettling. She needs to realise social media isn’t real life and stop seeking validation and recognition from people who don’t give a tit. She wants to be seen in a particular light by others, a victim. It’s a sign of insecurity. She says writing helps her. Cool. She should do that and keep it private for herself or like you said document it after you’ve gone through it and maybe that would help someone but I’m sure her narcissistic ass is loving all the attention and freebies being gifted to her now.

Reactions: 3
Oh I really didn't know how to feel when I saw people wanting this thread so soon after her having a mc. I had a mc on my 1st pregnancy (after many years of health issues causing infertility). It was devastating and even now years later and I have had beautiful babies since, it's still so painful.
But if what your saying is true I'm a bit horrified. I'm all for women feeling like they can talk about it. It shouldn't be some secret and if it helps to talk, then do. But to your friend, your mam, your partner. Why this need for a mc in real time. Extremely triggering, and imagine anyone who's in Early pregnancy watching that constantly stream of misery.
I unfollowed her a while back because I was sick of the 'look at my rolls, aren't I fab, im just so great and sound and love my mom bod' shtick every second post. And that face she pulls in her selfies in the full length mirror, wtf is that?
But like what is she at, and the patreon? She has literally no content save for the demented or naked selfies.
What's this about the copying of other content, any more details?

Reactions: 6
Just wondering peoples thoughts

I know it’s an awful thing to say but it doesn’t add up. The tissue you pass may look dark red and shiny - some women describe it as looking like liver. You might find a sac with a baby INSIDE the sac, about the size of a small bean. If you look closely, you MIGHT be able to see where the eyes, arms and legs were forming but of course it’s dramatised! There is no way physically for her to be able to determine the gender of anything. What she is claiming happened is not an 8 week miscarriage. And the fact this is her 4th mc (Didn’t she say it was her 7th pregnancy), why wouldn’t you want to get tested or see why. Especially when you did the last time it happened. Something isn’t right with her story.

Oh I really didn't know how to feel when I saw people wanting this thread so soon after her having a mc. I had a mc on my 1st pregnancy (after many years of health issues causing infertility). It was devastating and even now years later and I have had beautiful babies since, it's still so painful.
But if what your saying is true I'm a bit horrified. I'm all for women feeling like they can talk about it. It shouldn't be some secret and if it helps to talk, then do. But to your friend, your mam, your partner. Why this need for a mc in real time. Extremely triggering, and imagine anyone who's in Early pregnancy watching that constantly stream of misery.
I unfollowed her a while back because I was sick of the 'look at my rolls, aren't I fab, im just so great and sound and love my mom bod' shtick every second post. And that face she pulls in her selfies in the full length mirror, wtf is that?
But like what is she at, and the patreon? She has literally no content save for the demented or naked selfies.
What's this about the copying of other content, any more details?
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss and difficult journey 😢 I agree it is extremely triggering for so many and even for her own benefit she should take her mc offline. The selfie she posted (taken in a hospital it looks like), is not something that most, if anyone would think to do hearing they have a threatened miscarriage. She has to know what she is doing dangling the snippets in front of the 13k random strangers and then throws in the swipe up to read on my patreon, but pay me first.
I was a fan before but the whole I’m so great, I love myself and am so confident in my body that I’m showing my body contorted in positions to make me look bigger than I am. Even the slimmest of us have rolls when we lean over sitting down. She probably saw the body positivity movement was “popular” and figured she would be trendy and hop on the bandwagon.
Does anyone remember how before she set up patreon she had a poll or q&a on Instagram asking people what they thought about patreon and if they read blogs etc. followed by a don’t worry I’m not ever going to do that. Think less than a week later she’s throwing the patreon onto people. It wouldn’t surprise me if she makes up drama to have content.

She was stealing taglines and posts word for word before. She was called out for posting other people’s words or images and not crediting them and apparently came on stories crying about it.

Last edited:
Just wondering peoples thoughts
that’s really disturbing and sort of strange... and then I let her go... so if she saw her baby on the tissue rather then looking for help, like do you arrange a funeral etc she flushed what she saw was her baby girl. I find that really hard to believe. Especially that anyone in their right mind would discard a baby on a tissue like that. Sorry if I’m not understanding correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What gets me is she had this as a snippet on her stories with a swipe up to the patreon so obviously knowing there would be people out there who would then pay to read the rest, I'm sorry for her MC but I just don't understand this tbh. I'm all for talking about MC and I said she done a great job highlighting it before but to me this is too far, especially with the money aspect. Again I feel bad commenting but I just don't agree with how she's gone about it this time.

Reactions: 2