Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Specsqueen

Just wondering peoples thoughts
that’s really disturbing and sort of strange... and then I let her go... so if she saw her baby on the tissue rather then looking for help, like do you arrange a funeral etc she flushed what she saw was her baby girl. I find that really hard to believe. Especially that anyone in their right mind would discard a baby on a tissue like that. Sorry if I’m not understanding correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

brandambassador

VIP Member
Who is she giggling at???! Is it an interactive mirror?!
Since Dec 10th (according to herself - not rumours)

Chemical Pregnancy Miscarriage
Pneumonia
Collapsed Lung
Tooth infection
Thrush
Bacterial Vagina Infection
Cold sore that got infected
Migraine 2-3 over 6 weeks
8 week Miscarriage , 8 weeks after last miscarriage
Tonsillitis
Covid tests x 2-

I know my GP would be sending me for tests anyway if my immune system was that fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 8

sugs10

Yep she’s going to be 30 next February. With her fiance around 10 years or so according to her (but who knows really) and pregnant 7 times. Even the timeframe between the chemical pregnancy and getting pregnant again..what was it? 2 weeks later she’s pregnant again? Find it strange that sex would even be on the cards personally after that but that’s just me. Who knows why she’s been so obsessed with getting pregnant. She has said she doesn’t enjoy pregnancy but seems to want to have a newborn on her chest whenever one child becomes at all independent. All she has going for her is babies. That’s her content. She more than likely doesn’t know who she is without being pregnant or like another poster said, recovering from a pregnancy. Tonight she said she is going to take permanent contraception and for the sake of her physical health and well-being I hope she does. Her body while young has been through a lot with 7 pregnancies in around 10 years 🥴
Strangely I have the exact same dates as her, had a miscarriage on December 10th and was pregnant again two weeks later. You obviously don’t understand the heartbreak of having three miscarriages in a row and just wanting so desperately to be pregnant(this is my story) I’m now ten weeks pregnant and everything is ok so far 🤞

• Heart

Gooseyloo

I don't understand why, if she has had so many miscarriages, that she repeatedly tells the kids she has a baby in her belly. By her own admission they were very upset when she lost the previous babies. Surely you would want to shield them from that should anything go wrong again. They're only babies themselves. Or am I not being 'real' enough?

• Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok. Here’s where we are at.
Posted a chemical pregnancy (loss) on Dec 10th.
Then had covid scare, pneumonia, bacterial vaginal infection and query collapsed lung. Several hospital visits posted from the car, maybe 2-3 covid tests.
Then Jan 22 or so, posted that she is pregnant again with the test and all for everyone to view. Has told the kids, and the 13k strangers on insta. Next thing she’s pushing the Patreon and she’s telling us she ‘wiped herself after the toilet and saw....’ - swipe up to my Patreon to see what I wiped. Went from there to daily posts on her miscarriage and swiping up. Yesterday she posted she wiped and could see her female foetus and it’s black eyes. She ‘held her’ for 40 minutes and the posted on Patreon and insta to share - according to herself. She says she was 8 weeks pregnant when this loss occurred less than a week ago.
ive been through miscarriage I don’t wish it on anyone. But I feel this one is always up for the dramatic effect, it’s always a collapsed lung Vs a chest infection, the English she is using to describe this and try and plug her Patreon is overly dramatic even if you’re Shakespeare yourself. She’s claiming she feels more comfortable sharing on Patreon - why? Because she’s being paid? Remember when this girl first got popular on insta it turns out she was stealing post and content from other accounts. Yaz O Connor an Irish blogger called her out on it and she came on crying. She was copying body positivity posts from some other account.
outside of the miscarriage drama this week it’s usually selfies of how much she loves her cellulite and mum Tum. Doesn’t seem to have any life or friends outside of being a mother, pregnant or breastfeeding. Which is the case for a lot of people but they don’t force it upon us. Rant over

• Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
Actually forgot about the stealing content craic .. she’s needy as fuck just wants to be constantly producing or feeding a child
spot on. And I’m neither for or against breastfeeding, I’m for fed happy healthy babies whatever way suits& I don’t need to tell you how I feed mine but her insta is a cycle of breastfeeding pics, belly hanging out over knickers deliberately posted for ‘self love’, pulling at cellulite that we all have as ‘acceptance’ and then over sharing intimidate details to strangers. But wanting €€ for content. Some parts of the story are out of sync. Not saying I’m saying it’s untrue, just a lot is dramatised for effect or swipe up. I’ve had a miscarriage later than her & there was certainly no eyes staring at me & I certainly couldn’t tell the gender 🤷🏼‍♀️

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sorry now, if you’re continuing to have unprotected sex- why is a pregnancy a surprise? I’ll wait to see if this pregnancy makes 9 months and does end up in a baby. I just have such reservations about this one and everyone else is pregnant or pregnant by surprise on insta and we know how narcissistic she really it. The bump - good god Jess you’re the same size as me we will always have that but if a belly from having other kids. Cravings by tomorrow, braxton hicks by Sunday

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
My friend started a wax melt
Company in Carlow & I told her message Jess (this was a good 18’months ago before covid) to send her some as she was local. Jess was back with the eircode before you could say BOO, accepted the wax melts, got them, never posted about them & blocked my friends business page when she messaged her to say ‘ just checking if you got them’

• Wow

Halotop

I just read that excerpt posted above. Wow is all I can say.
I have no words.

maybe she decided herself that it was a girl and that’s fair enough if that’a how someone wants to remember their baby etc but then say that. Don’t imply you were able to tell it’s gender when it was the size of your fingernail.

and if I spent 20/30 minutes looking and talking to my Baby who didn’t make it I don’tthink I could then stand up and flush it away? Even a little burial in the garden with a flower on top or something for my own peace of mind.... something just doesn’t add up.

and I agree with the hospital waiting room selfie. Not a hope you would think or want to do that when you’re in there for a suspected miscarriage. Surely??

• Heart
  • Wow
The things I could tell you about this woman. The accent is false, this isn't how she speaks at all, we often spoke on a night out. I couldn't believe it when I seen her Instagram.

• Wow

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
And let’s be straight before she says it, crying bullying - I’m sure most of you here like me are pro-choice. Your body your choice, not my business! But she either lied about abortion in the first place to be ‘woke’ when it was the 2016-2019 headlines in Ireland (repeal) or else now she’s lying to change the story. Jess I won’t let you accuse this thread of bullying when you realise it’s here. We are just repeating but also querying what youve said
Totally pro choice. Her body, her business. But if your going to be so open and public and there are discrepancies and/or you're lying, people will notice and will have an opinion and that's part and parcel of it. Particularly if they have to pay for the pleasure of viewing her 'content'. I was a bit cautious about kicking the girl when she is down, it's an awful thing to go through, but also because they all 100% twist what is said on here to suit the troll narrative. It will be so easy for her to twist this into her being a victim of vicious trolls just after a devastating mc that she wasn't too devastated to put the phone away for. (sorry if that's a bit harsh, but I just don't get it).

Reactions: 7

Kiss me im irish

I only folllowed this one lately swiftly unfollowed yesterday I’ve had miscarriages unfortunately and what a trigger she was for some people. Her story really don’t add up very well... and if she saw that when she looked down I’d suggest she needs help, I had one of mine 11 weeks and still didn’t see that.she’s a liar

Aoifeee__x

I don’t think she’s half as bad as what people have made her out to be on this (I don’t want a debate pls😂) I appreciate her honesty in relation to MC etc etc. Albeit a bit overkill on the belly hanging out disguised under body positivity. Butttttt my issue with people such as Jess is that they put themselves out there online open to this criticism!!!! And then shut it all down as soon as someone calls her lad out on being a bit of a tool like I have read here(I don’t personally know him and don’t live near Carlow). You CANT put yourself out there and not expect people to judge you and know you cmonnnn Carlow is tiny of course people know herself and her fam! I wouldn’t even say what’s in this thread is AWFUL. A bit mean and I wouldn’t like people judging me either but that’s why I don’t post my mum tum (yep I have one too and hate it and certainly don’t embrace it😂) and blood stained knickers on IG. So dramatic leaving insta for that reason. She’s a SAHM. She’ll be back when she’s huffed and puffed for a while and it will “be graaaaaaand”.

There hasn’t been anything written in weeks so what would anyone be signing up or staying signed up for... basically sending her €5 a month pocket money.. 🤣 if you were giving your kid pocket money they’d at least do the dishes or empty the bins or something.. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
You'd wonder though, about her partner, or any of insta huns partners really. Like, do they not sometimes walk in on them, crotches front and center, on their junkers, kneeling down or contorting themselves into their poses, or in this case laughing at herself in the mirror? Do they not be, 'you're a fuckin sap'. Because that's what they look like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ eye fucking themselves in their photo reels with these ridiculous poses, picking the best one? She's always with the ridiculous faces though.. Am i going mad or is it not ridiculous?

• Haha
  • Heart
No this was said yesterday so likely gone now. Very silly.
Is there some sort of school for “influencers” 😂 where they learn how to pose while laughing at nothing, and how to subtly beg for free shit and tips for how to be “so real”when really it’s all orchestrated. No sign of patreon plugs since this thread started.
Yeah, it’s called The School of Hard Necks. :LOL: She has 130 or signed up to it.... I wouldn’t pay 5 cent a month to listen to her know-it all preaching.. her Moo username is certainly appropriate because she knows how to milk every last drop out of everything

• Haha

duplo

Pisses me off people asking her “how do you manage it all” with four kids etc. Jesus I’ve four kids and it’s doable - plenty of people do it. She’s nothing special!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Oh I really didn't know how to feel when I saw people wanting this thread so soon after her having a mc. I had a mc on my 1st pregnancy (after many years of health issues causing infertility). It was devastating and even now years later and I have had beautiful babies since, it's still so painful.
But if what your saying is true I'm a bit horrified. I'm all for women feeling like they can talk about it. It shouldn't be some secret and if it helps to talk, then do. But to your friend, your mam, your partner. Why this need for a mc in real time. Extremely triggering, and imagine anyone who's in Early pregnancy watching that constantly stream of misery.
I unfollowed her a while back because I was sick of the 'look at my rolls, aren't I fab, im just so great and sound and love my mom bod' shtick every second post. And that face she pulls in her selfies in the full length mirror, wtf is that?
But like what is she at, and the patreon? She has literally no content save for the demented or naked selfies.
What's this about the copying of other content, any more details?

dontjudgeme321

Moo - I raised the precious container of hot liquid to my wanting, needing lips. I had dreamt about this moment all night, it occupied my conscious and subconscious thoughts. I felt the soothing liquid treacle down my throat and warm me instantly inside and out.
Everyone else - *drinks their tea*

• Haha

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
There is something wrong with this girl. She cannot cope unless pregnant or breastfeeding. I think she needs a lot of therapy to try and find her own identity as she doesn’t appear to have one. She seems quite content to be a baby making machine and then lectures us all as if she is the expert in all aspects of life - yeah ok love, you never leave your house!

If she is really pregnant again (sorry we have only seen a picture of a test) then she needs a serious course on contraception. She is obviously fertile so getting pregnant when not using contraception cannot be a surprise pregnancy!