My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something which always made me curious, is it normal to ring an ambulance for labour? Alfie was born in the back of one, I always presumed it would be a drive yourself job?

Although considering her history it was the best bet I suppose!

Reactions: 1
Something which always made me curious, is it normal to ring an ambulance for labour? Alfie was born in the back of one, I always presumed it would be a drive yourself job?

Although considering her history it was the best bet I suppose!
Think it depends. If I felt the baby was literally about to pop out, I’d prob ring an ambulance. She did say she goes very fast though so it’s prob 0 to 100 in a matter of minutes. That terrifies me 🤣🤣

Not normal to call an ambulance for labour no, but most labours start slowly and there's plenty of time to get to the hospital in the following hours. But yeah if you already had fast labours but weren't prepping for a home birth they would tell you to call an ambulance, so you have medical professionals with you asap and on the journey in.

Reactions: 2
Not normal to call an ambulance for labour no, but most labours start slowly and there's plenty of time to get to the hospital in the following hours. But yeah if you already had fast labours but weren't prepping for a home birth they would tell you to call an ambulance, so you have medical professionals with you asap and on the journey in.
I’m surprised she wants home births taking her history. Anything can go wrong during labour and every labour is different. Call me old fashioned but I’d rather be in a hospital with access to whatever was needed than risk a home birth.

But, her births are really fast, it makes absolute sense to be prepared for a home birth, rather than having one unprepared. Ironic that you say call you old fashioned wanting a hospital birth, homebirths with female family members who had helped at many births were around long before hospital births with male doctors dictating what happens! It would be foolish of her not to be prepared for a home birth, with the best will in the world a woman might hope to make it to hospital but with a history of extremely fast labours you have to prepare for both possibilities.

Reactions: 3
But, her births are really fast, it makes absolute sense to be prepared for a home birth, rather than having one unprepared. Ironic that you say call you old fashioned wanting a hospital birth, homebirths with female family members who had helped at many births were around long before hospital births with male doctors dictating what happens! It would be foolish of her not to be prepared for a home birth, with the best will in the world a woman might hope to make it to hospital but with a history of extremely fast labours you have to prepare for both possibilities.
She's a pain in the hoop, but you couldn't fault her wanting q home birth! She's basically had 2 unplanned, I'd imagine she'd want the midwife living at least in the estate to not miss it!

She's a pain in the hoop, but you couldn't fault her wanting q home birth! She's basically had 2 unplanned, I'd imagine she'd want the midwife living at least in the estate to not miss it!
Wasn’t faulting her for planning a home birth but am surprised by it as she has mentioned testing positive for Strep on multiple pregnancies which can be dangerous.

Wasn’t faulting her for planning a home birth but am surprised by it as she has mentioned testing positive for Strep on multiple pregnancies which can be dangerous.
You're not getting it. She's planning a home birth in case the birth happens too quickly and she can't get to the hospital in time. So while ideally she prefers to get there before the baby is born, if she doesn't she is prepared at home for what she needs/what they need to do.

You're not getting it. She's planning a home birth in case the birth happens too quickly and she can't get to the hospital in time. So while ideally she prefers to get there before the baby is born, if she doesn't she is prepared at home for what she needs/what they need to do.
Ok Jess calm down

Did she just get a puppy? The poor thing will be mauled with them kids.

Hope it gets enough walks.

• Wow
I can't believe she has gotten a puppy for Christmas, right before having her fourth baby!
What kind of dope gets a puppy for Christmas? Let alone getting one when you have 3 small kids and a baby due soon? She’s something else

What kind of dope gets a puppy for Christmas? Let alone getting one when you have 3 small kids and a baby due soon? She’s something else
That poor poor dog. He will be shipped to the ISPCA when she realises the work involved. Oh yeah..dogs have to be walked. She doesn’t leave the couch. Could she not just have gotten a fish?

Reactions: 5
That poor poor dog. He will be shipped to the ISPCA when she realises the work involved. Oh yeah..dogs have to be walked. She doesn’t leave the couch. Could she not just have gotten a fish?
Especially when her children are so young. I can’t see her putting in any effort to train the poor dog either. Dogs are high maintenance, especially puppy’s and they disrupt any household. They need training and need to be walked everyday regardless of the weather and that’s before the vet bills, grooming etc. It’s a huge undertaking for everyone and I wouldn’t trust any dog with toddlers. Toddlers and babies pull out of dogs and it’s only natural for a dog to nip or snap when they don’t like being pulled at. I doubt she has given this decision the consideration it needs and any reputable dog shelter wouldn’t hand over a puppy just before Christmas either. It’s irresponsible but miss go with the flow will just have to get up off her hole and look after the dog for the next ten plus years

Realised today she blocked me when I went to check why I haven't seen her smug face on my feed. Haven't a clue what I did never ever messaged her 🤣 Considering how dead this thread is I assume I've missed nothing?

• Haha
Realised today she blocked me when I went to check why I haven't seen her smug face on my feed. Haven't a clue what I did never ever messaged her 🤣 Considering how dead this thread is I assume I've missed nothing?
Still spending 97% of her time on that couch. Showed her morning coffee a couple of weeks ago. That’s the height of it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still spending 97% of her time on that couch. Showed her morning coffee a couple of weeks ago. That’s the height of it
Regular posts with bump which like Muffy are posted for the world to see instead of just taking them for herself. because it’s January she’s jumping on that anti diet bandwagon preaching to the nation to love themselves.
Anyone catch how she admits she sat and judged herself and people “in bigger bodies” as failures/not disciplined etc. before her first pregnancy? 😮