My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the new one. And pretty sure Stacey solomons wee girl has something like Amelie in her four names after rose . I could be wrong on that tho

I’m wrong it’s esme 🤣 I knew it was French
So she’s trying to be cool and original but really she’s just copying Hinch and Ali D. Right … 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The poor child. Also, that’s a odd way to spell Amelie.
Brutal name for a girl. But then again she refers to max as maxy which makes me think of a pad and calls her daughter Robby so maybe she’s going the gender fluid route or trying to be “cool”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sick again …. FFS

Of course she is straight to IG so she can play the victim because that seems to be her “niche”. Another bare belly shot today. What’s with these influencers thinking they need to share that tit? Take a picture and keep it sacred or even use a trigger warning considering she’s got an advocate for loss page. Posting the name before the baby is born? She’s not right in the head at all that one

Of course she is straight to IG so she can play the victim because that seems to be her “niche”. Another bare belly shot today. What’s with these influencers thinking they need to share that tit? Take a picture and keep it sacred or even use a trigger warning considering she’s got an advocate for loss page. Posting the name before the baby is born? She’s not right in the head at all that one
I know, she’s a dose. But then again, this is the girl that named her 8 week old foetus who she ‘knew’ was a girl … ???

Reactions: 2
I know, she’s a dose. But then again, this is the girl that named her 8 week old foetus who she ‘knew’ was a girl … ???
I had almost forgotten that tit show from when she wanted people to pay to read her Patreon posts and when that dried up shared the content for free. That’s when most people saw her true colours shining through 💰 I think it’s sad that she portrays herself as this confident woman when really she posts to a public page for validation disguising it as sincerity

I can’t cope with the constant level of sickness. She either has munchausens or needs to get herself properly checked at a doctor

Pretty sure she swore off the use of filters a couple of months back and there’s been plenty since…

Pretty sure she swore off the use of filters a couple of months back and there’s been plenty since…
She’s way too vain to not care about her appearance. She only said that back then because it was the latest bandwagon she could jump on. I don’t understand why she comes on and lip smacks saying “so yeah, that’s it” repeatedly. I know little ones bring home all sorts from school but she is always sick. I’m not surprised as I rarely see her posting about anything except cakes and sweets. Doesn’t seem like she eats a healthy balanced diet which certainly won’t help her health in the long run.

I can’t cope with the constant level of sickness. She either has munchausens or needs to get herself properly checked at a doctor
Her sickness is going on three weeks now too so definitely needs to get herself seen to.

She’s an incredibly exciting person isn’t she?
She is beyond boring and the over pronounced words and eye bleeping herself is getting old now too. What’s the point of her account really, except sheep feeding her ego telling her she’s amazing 🤨

That’s all she can say cause she literally has nothing else to talk about. She doesn’t leave her couch
It's sad really. Same tit different day like the majority of people's lives but these ones think they are something special and that everyone needs to know about it. The way she says "and" really annoys me 🤣 I think it annoys me more from reading on here that she doesn't even talk like that in real life.

• Haha
How the divil does she get a chance to sit down so much when she has 3 children? Genuinely. I need to know her secret. I have ONE and my arse cheeks haven't touched the couch since he arrived earlier this year 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How the divil does she get a chance to sit down so much when she has 3 children? Genuinely. I need to know her secret. I have ONE and my arse cheeks haven't touched the couch since he arrived earlier this year 🙈
She’s lazy. Always has been and always will be. Matt (also known as doormatt) is a pushover and caters to her laziness. He used to tell the lads how he’d have to pick up takeaways after work for them because she didn’t cook and he’d be cleaning up after her. Not saying it should be all on her either but I’m home all day with mine and I don’t expect him to come home and clean up my mess but maybe that’s just me. She lives an ordinary boring life that we all do. We don’t feel the need to broadcast it. And I had to laugh at her staged “natural” picture of the kids in the bed. First one didn’t have the lights so just have had to restate the perfect family moment for all to see and to be validated by strangers online that she’s amazing.

• Wow