My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely didn’t look pregnant and looked lovey but she always does so not surprised. Thought she might have gone down a different route for someone who dances to the beat of her own drum and claims not to follow the norm. While not a traditional dress, it was still a very bridal gown. I’d liked to have seen her in something a little different but I wish them both the best. Business must be doing well that she got married and will have to sign off the lone parent she was claiming. I’d love to know if any tattlers were at the wedding??

She definitely didn’t look pregnant and looked lovey but she always does so not surprised. Thought she might have gone down a different route for someone who dances to the beat of her own drum and claims not to follow the norm. While not a traditional dress, it was still a very bridal gown. I’d liked to have seen her in something a little different but I wish them both the best. Business must be doing well that she got married and will have to sign off the lone parent she was claiming. I’d love to know if any tattlers were at the wedding??
I was also convinced she was on lone parent!!
However, their house does look quite council from the outside. I’d imagine they got it for next to nothing and the repayments are probably minuscule. That coupled with the fact that they have no childcare costs, it is probably doable to live on one wage.
Didn’t someone also mention that he was claiming the PUP while working during lockdown? Sure that probably paid for the wedding

Reactions: 1
I was also convinced she was on lone parent!!
However, their house does look quite council from the outside. I’d imagine they got it for next to nothing and the repayments are probably minuscule. That coupled with the fact that they have no childcare costs, it is probably doable to live on one wage.
Didn’t someone also mention that he was claiming the PUP while working during lockdown? Sure that probably paid for the wedding
Yeah their house wouldn’t have been expensive. A lot of students rent there so they wouldn’t have a lot of costs and can manage with her coming off lone parent while the kids are young. Id say it was the PUP and her mammy and daddy that paid for their wedding.Doubt the wedding would have costed a lot anyway.
Shocker. She’s sick again and back doing her stupid Q&A’s where she asks herself questions and answers them

Yeah their house wouldn’t have been expensive. A lot of students rent there so they wouldn’t have a lot of costs and can manage with her coming off lone parent while the kids are young. Id say it was the PUP and her mammy and daddy that paid for their wedding.Doubt the wedding would have costed a lot anyway.
Shocker. She’s sick again and back doing her stupid Q&A’s where she asks herself questions and answers them
Honestly, this woman really needs to get a proper health assessment done. How can she be so ill all the time? I know it has been mentioned previously on this thread but I wouldn’t rule out munchausens with her. After all, she does love that attention

The poet is back. And the knicker shots are back
Just what we all needed 😵💫
I don’t get her obsession with asking people to ask her a question. Surely if a genuine follower wanted to ask her something they would message her and ask her? I’m convinced she asks and answers her own questions to look like she has more engagement on her page than she has. Gobshite

Reactions: 2
Ooooh is one of them called Lennie??
Yes the new one. And pretty sure Stacey solomons wee girl has something like Amelie in her four names after rose . I could be wrong on that tho

Yes the new one. And pretty sure Stacey solomons wee girl has something like Amelie in her four names after rose . I could be wrong on that tho
I’m wrong it’s esme 🤣 I knew it was French