My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The original "be grand", I'm easy breezy, chill answer to this question went out the window quick 🤣🤣🤣
She’s full of shite. You can’t have 4 small children and not have some sort of order or a plan and go with the flow like she claims she does.

Reactions: 1
The post was very confusing, who was in ICU for 10 days? Baby's date is today on the bracelet.

Someone was in temple st icu for 10 days. Wouldn’t be the baby cause surely the baby would be in the nicu where it was born? But the tag says born today.

So that leaves her being in icu. However, why would she be in an icu in a childrens hospital??? Unless it was one of the other kids and then the new baby arrived today after they had come home…on grandad’s birthday??

Reactions: 1
I understand wanting to capture moments when you meet baby for the first time but these moments should be private rather than shared to strangers online for clout. Photographs are a lovely way to capture a moment but are you really living in that moment if your first thought is to grab your phone to snap it? I don’t get the obsession with women sharing birth stories and from her sharing screenshots of “people asking her to” shows me she probably asked herself those 🙄 I don’t see why she thinks anyone else needs to know. Her little girl is beautiful and I wish Jess and all these insta moms would just cherish those early days without being on their phones constantly. It’s so sad to me that children are constantly seeing adults with phones in their hands asking them to smile for the camera to share with random strangers online.

Reactions: 3
Is this one gone off Insta ? Can't find her. Just having a nose to see how newborn is getting on

Nope very much still there
Probably on more now than ever before. She’s probably blocked you. She blocked my personal account but not my business account 😈
You’re not missing much. Usual shite with companies sending her stuff for the baby with the name on it, which is the only reason these insta moms share the name before the birth. Usual tit of listening to her body, asking herself questions in the question boxes and sharing her “ah sure look it will be grand” to most things while she still poses like an Irish Dancer to show us what she’s wearing. I’m surprised someone has that much time to be online when they’ve just had a newborn baby but then again she’s a princess and doormatt caters to her every need. Anyone know where I can find one of these insta husbands to take fake “candid” pictures of me, let me sit on my arse all day having all the snuggles and me time I need?

• Haha
Reactions: 5