My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me months ago from seeing her stories! Could still see her posts though and now I’m able to see her stories again so she must’ve unblocked me 😂😂😂 sad state of affairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She blocked me months ago from seeing her stories! Could still see her posts though and now I’m able to see her stories again so she must’ve unblocked me 😂😂😂 sad state of affairs!
Hahaha she just gave you a time out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pisses me off people asking her “how do you manage it all” with four kids etc. Jesus I’ve four kids and it’s doable - plenty of people do it. She’s nothing special!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pisses me off people asking her “how do you manage it all” with four kids etc. Jesus I’ve four kids and it’s doable - plenty of people do it. She’s nothing special!
Looks doable to me she spends her day on the couch and looking in the mirror 🤣

Looks doable to me she spends her day on the couch and looking in the mirror 🤣
Yeah what does she do exactly? 😜 He drops them to school and probably gets them up and dressed. She’s said before that he does bedtime with them. So at best she feeds them? She has the time to put makeup on and talk utter nonsense into her phone but doesn’t have time to go anywhere. Her poor kids aren’t ever brought anywhere except to a park and maybe the beach once a year from what she portrays. Have they ever gone on a family holiday? There are plenty of places you can bring the kids for days out outside of the zoo and the likes of tayto park which can be expensive. She’s lazy and too into her me time to do anything fun with them outside of the house.

Yeah what does she do exactly? 😜 He drops them to school and probably gets them up and dressed. She’s said before that he does bedtime with them. So at best she feeds them? She has the time to put makeup on and talk utter nonsense into her phone but doesn’t have time to go anywhere. Her poor kids aren’t ever brought anywhere except to a park and maybe the beach once a year from what she portrays. Have they ever gone on a family holiday? There are plenty of places you can bring the kids for days out outside of the zoo and the likes of tayto park which can be expensive. She’s lazy and too into her me time to do anything fun with them outside of the house.
Yeah ya see I did think it was an expensive thing that they don't go anywhere.. but with her recent posts no bother spending 100 on a shabby pair of runners. Day in the zoo would be less than that. But each to their own I guess, the kids look happy and clean.

Yeah ya see I did think it was an expensive thing that they don't go anywhere.. but with her recent posts no bother spending 100 on a shabby pair of runners. Day in the zoo would be less than that. But each to their own I guess, the kids look happy and clean.
I agree that their kids are happy and healthy and that’s all that matters. I just feel for the older one as I’m sure he will see that his friends in school are off doing bits and pieces while he plays in a garden and might feel a bit left out among his peers. We haven’t brought ours on a trip abroad and it was when they came back from school asking why we had to explain to them that we couldn’t afford it but I try to bring them to the zoo and places less expensive when I can.
As for the €100 runners, I noticed that alright. And listed her jacket for €80 but she posted that they went shopping after they got married on their honeymoon and showed that jacket so they obviously went all out which is fair enough too. Sure mammy and daddy footed the bill for the wedding so I’m sure they made a nice little profit for themselves with gifts 💰

Reactions: 1
Oh my god 😂

Jess if your reading this you don't have to do what we say.. you do you. We'll tat regardless. Btw when you block someone select "block new accounts they may create also"😬😂
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus, one of the many curses of instagram, everyone thinks they are a writer 🙄. Like this is her fourth child. That she planned. I get it can tough but she's done it before, 3 times, why do we need a blow by blow account of her every feeling. Maybe it's just me but I cant see how that's helpful. It's mad, they're all so fake trying to seem real.
I don't know maybe it's not relatable to me because I don't have the time nor the inclination to be so self indulgent 🤷‍♀️🙃

• Heart
Moo - I raised the precious container of hot liquid to my wanting, needing lips. I had dreamt about this moment all night, it occupied my conscious and subconscious thoughts. I felt the soothing liquid treacle down my throat and warm me instantly inside and out.
Everyone else - *drinks their tea*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus, one of the many curses of instagram, everyone thinks they are a writer 🙄. Like this is her fourth child. That she planned. I get it can tough but she's done it before, 3 times, why do we need a blow by blow account of her every feeling. Maybe it's just me but I cant see how that's helpful. It's mad, they're all so fake trying to seem real.
I don't know maybe it's not relatable to me because I don't have the time nor the inclination to be so self indulgent 🤷‍♀️🙃
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Jess thinks that sharing all this whimsical nonsense makes her “real” and “relatable” but she along with so many like her are forgetting it’s the self indulgence and arrogance that highlight how false they truly are. It’s a pet peeve of mine when these ones harp on about having washed clothes, done the school run, put shopping that was delivered away as if they are martyrs. It’s our job as mothers. We all do it. I just don’t feel the need to get validation for doing it by telling random people on the internet.
Moo - I raised the precious container of hot liquid to my wanting, needing lips. I had dreamt about this moment all night, it occupied my conscious and subconscious thoughts. I felt the soothing liquid treacle down my throat and warm me instantly inside and out.
Everyone else - *drinks their tea*
[/QUOTE
⚰ 😂 EXACTLY HOW SHE WOULD DESCRIBE IT 👍👏