My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha oh the whole thing is just mad šŸ¤£I don't know her but the comments make me wonder if I should even follow anymore I skip most of it if she's talking in fairness can't listen to the whining
If you did know her youā€™d find it harder to follow her than you probably already do because you see the fake accent and way of talking and know itā€™s all put on for the gram. Sheā€™s just like every other pretty girl flogger, portrays a fake life and disguises their narcissism with the appearance of ā€œbeing REALā€ šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Interesting her thoughts on influencers getting gifted hotel stays!! She claims itā€™s all marketing by the hotel and of course they are going to get the best room etc. But then gives a dig at how we watch influencers for free and arenā€™t happy then when they get freebies šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Interesting her thoughts on influencers getting gifted hotel stays!! She claims itā€™s all marketing by the hotel and of course they are going to get the best room etc. But then gives a dig at how we watch influencers for free and arenā€™t happy then when they get freebies šŸ™„šŸ™„
Thatā€™s because she got gifted a stay in some hotel in Killarney last July herself so knows this thread would expose her if she agreed with that statement. Watch influencers for free? šŸ˜‚ Theyā€™re all carbon copies of one another talking about the same products following whatever products latest press drops. She is missing out on the point that following the industry of hospitality suffering for so long due to closures, people wanted to support them. However hotels have hiked up their prices making it impossible for most people to afford a staycation. Meanwhile itā€™s handed to influencers on a silver platter who get free spa treatments, free meals and drinks. The rest of us are expected to pay inflated prices while they get it free. Personally I would be more likely to not stay in a hotel that expects me to pay but gifts it to an influencer so I do agree with her sentiment that we have a choice to buy or not buy.
Also did anyone catch she said someone here passed a nasty comment on her 3 year olds appearance?? Nobody here has ever spoken about her childrenā€™s appearance

Reactions: 4
She is floored with exhaustion and couldn't post anything.
Why am I not surprised. She has been commenting on other mammy blogger pages so has been online, just stayed quiet to increase her engagement with her sheep asking her if sheā€™s ok. She has nothing in terms of content to share anyway. Iā€™d say she is seething looking at every other flogger thatā€™s pregnant showing their maternity style while out and about meeting with friends while she sits in her house all day alone. I feel sorry for her in a way but also hope having 4 children realigns her priorities a bit more to realise there is more to life than creating a fake online persona. Maybe when the kids start school she can make some friends.

• Wow
I don't understand why, if she has had so many miscarriages, that she repeatedly tells the kids she has a baby in her belly. By her own admission they were very upset when she lost the previous babies. Surely you would want to shield them from that should anything go wrong again. They're only babies themselves. Or am I not being 'real' enough?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why, if she has had so many miscarriages, that she repeatedly tells the kids she has a baby in her belly. By her own admission they were very upset when she lost the previous babies. Surely you would want to shield them from that should anything go wrong again. They're only babies themselves. Or am I not being 'real' enough?
Agreed. The babies shouldnā€™t be told until they absolutely need to be to protect them from any further hurt and upset. Like you said she said how upset they were before.
The child commenting on how big her boobs have gotten... Really?? šŸ¤”
I know kids are likely to come out with anything but I just find it hard to believe. Sheā€™s a narcissist and lies about the most ridiculous of things

Reactions: 1
This is going to be her most tedious hypochondriacal pregnancy yet. Not even 10 weeks and the rennies and calipos are out. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Ah sure all the criticism I give her on here but at the same time I time I think sheā€™s doing a good job as a miscarriage/loss advocate. She knows a lot about it and seems sincere in wanting to help other women. Looking passed the fake online persona I do think sheā€™s helping women, or I hope she is. What do ye think?

Ah sure all the criticism I give her on here but at the same time I time I think sheā€™s doing a good job as a miscarriage/loss advocate. She knows a lot about it and seems sincere in wanting to help other women. Looking passed the fake online persona I do think sheā€™s helping women, or I hope she is. What do ye think?
In general i think "influencers" should stop trying to pretend they're experts in anything. But as far as it goes, yeah, she's grand
I'm sure lots of women just want to be able to talk etc. But sd she's just s regular person not qualified in trauma, you'd worry she will say the wrong thing to someone

Reactions: 3
In general i think "influencers" should stop trying to pretend they're experts in anything. But as far as it goes, yeah, she's grand
I'm sure lots of women just want to be able to talk etc. But sd she's just s regular person not qualified in trauma, you'd worry she will say the wrong thing to someone
I agree. Itā€™s great for women who want to talk have a space or a community to talk with someone else. While I think Jessā€™s heart is in the right place with it all I do think in general a fashion/lifestyle/mommy blogger insta personality shouldnā€™t become an expert in any topic unless qualified to do so. There are plenty of qualified experts out there although probably donā€™t share publicly for free. Experiencing something doesnā€™t mean youā€™re an expert in it. I know she doesnā€™t claim to be an expert and as stated I believe her intentions are good now but letā€™s not forget this same woman asked for people to swipe up and subscribe to her Patreon to read about loss previously and it wasnā€™t until this thread highlighted that to others that she retreated and made it available for free because she believed it should be freely available. Iā€™m genuinely hoping that she finds happiness in her life and if helping others does that then work away, but for her own sake she should probably work with actual experts and suggest people seek professional help as sometimes her tone can come across as condescending.

Reactions: 5