My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she deleted her page? Or made it private?
She did when she realised all her sheep weren’t buying her lies and saw through her fake persona as soon as she realised this thread was here but of course miss can’t not take selfies and tell us what she’s wearing and if she’s left the house couldn’t take herself offline so came back tail between her legs after deleting all of her followers and asked people to follow her again. Her page name is mymooandroo_ but she blocked a load of us before her exit.
I’ll recap what you’ve missed if you like. It will take me about 5 minutes 🤣

She’s only 10+4 weeks according to her scan pics??!!
I only just found her new page, thought she was still gone 😂😂😂 wow pregnant again😬
No she’s an egotistical maniac and will never go away it seems 🤣 You may have missed it but she made a point to share that the “baby factory was closed” and she had decided that her body had been through enough which id agree with and was closing that chapter. Roll on a month and she’s pregnant with a surprise baby. No sooner had she took the test was she rubbing her stomach as if it was a bump so buckle up and get ready for her to act like she’s the first person in the world to get pregnant after losses. Seems all is well with baby which is good though. I’d love if this baby makes her realise what’s important in her life and she takes herself offline permanently but knowing what I know of her I don’t see that happening

No she’s an egotistical maniac and will never go away it seems 🤣 You may have missed it but she made a point to share that the “baby factory was closed” and she had decided that her body had been through enough which id agree with and was closing that chapter. Roll on a month and she’s pregnant with a surprise baby. No sooner had she took the test was she rubbing her stomach as if it was a bump so buckle up and get ready for her to act like she’s the first person in the world to get pregnant after losses. Seems all is well with baby which is good though. I’d love if this baby makes her realise what’s important in her life and she takes herself offline permanently but knowing what I know of her I don’t see that happening
Ah god nothings changed so. Glad all is ok with the baby tho. It’s actually mad cause when she started her page in maybe 2017/2018 I also had a similar parenting blog and insta and we used to talk quite a lot as we have kids similar ages. Then when she got loads of followers she unfollowed me and really ran with the “fame” so just shows she really is very egotistical and only wants and cares about publicity from it all

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ah god nothings changed so. Glad all is ok with the baby tho. It’s actually mad cause when she started her page in maybe 2017/2018 I also had a similar parenting blog and insta and we used to talk quite a lot as we have kids similar ages. Then when she got loads of followers she unfollowed me and really ran with the “fame” so just shows she really is very egotistical and only wants and cares about publicity from it all
She did the same with a local wax melt company. Was in their DM’s saying she was happy to promote for freebies, which they sent to her. She never thanked them publicly and made her posts sound like she had bought them herself and never tagged the company. When the owner messaged her asking Jess blocked her. You must have disagreed with the all knowing oracle 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The irony of a post criticising the patriarchy followed IMMEDIATELY by a post about manly activities is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they're getting married soon....
I thought she would have got married and posted about it afterwards like loads of others but I suppose telling people you’re getting married soon means companies have time to send freebies if they want. I wonder if they’re going to get married in the K Club again although I can’t see how they’d be able to afford that after the fire repairs, all the redecorating and a baby due. Wasn’t she saying before she was looking at getting a 7 seater car when pregnant the last time too? Wonder will she allow his friends and their partners attend??? My guess is she won’t

This one is REALLY pushing the unbothered, carefree bride angle 😂 "a restaurant and a simple meal"
What does that even mean? What's a simple meal? As in without all the bells and whistles? Because if that was what you wanted you could still do that,.hotels don't DEMAND more

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This one is REALLY pushing the unbothered, carefree bride angle 😂 "a restaurant and a simple meal"
What does that even mean? What's a simple meal? As in without all the bells and whistles? Because if that was what you wanted you could still do that,.hotels don't DEMAND more
She acts unbothered, yet she continues to answer every single question related to it 😂 loves the attention this one does. She will probably have contractions walking up the aisle 🤣

• Haha
Acts unbothered and like she goes against the grain like Terrie Mc Evoy but yet she’s bought a house, getting married and has children all before she’s 30. Sounds like a stereotypical road map to me 😐
She acts unbothered, yet she continues to answer every single question related to it 😂 loves the attention this one does. She will probably have contractions walking up the aisle 🤣
Does she realise not one other person except her and Doormatt give a duck that they’re getting married? Hasn’t posted in ages but now that there’s content she’s back like a fly to tit.

What's with the pic of the pain?
By all means have a sip of something while preggers, but surely don't be hungover???

I HATE when mothers get judged for everything, and people feel they need to comment on everything they consume....... but jaysus, i only hit the multiple beverages and pain after a BIG night

What's with the pic of the pain?
By all means have a sip of something while preggers, but surely don't be hungover???

I HATE when mothers get judged for everything, and people feel they need to comment on everything they consume....... but jaysus, i only hit the multiple beverages and pain after a BIG night
I don’t think she would be hungover. It’s probably for him or if they are for her could be due to pregnancy related pains. Roll on the overkill of wedding day pictures and posts