My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in

i was looking into this as we travel lots and I needed to confirm it is a scam. Look at the reviews on trust pilot. Apparently they hardly have any choice in places to book but make out they have loads, they’re not atol protected (although I know you get protection from credit card), people not getting refunds...
One of the tabloids were tearing Vicky Pattison apart last weekend for promoting it. They had actual Travel Agents saying not to risk it etc.

Reactions: 2
Ohhh look at my expensive watch and my teeny weeny tiny toaty XXXXXXS wrists 🙄🙄🙄
Just go and duck off please. Thank you, goodnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone knows her date of birth, maiden name, car reg etc then you now also know who she banks with! Genius sharing of personal information on social media there! My husband would divorce me if I gave out that much info on instagram.

Reactions: 6
If anyone knows her date of birth, maiden name, car reg etc then you now also know who she banks with! Genius sharing of personal information on social media there! My husband would divorce me if I gave out that much info on instagram.
That was a long road (sneaky way) to get to her advert for monzo or whatever it’s called (I’m pretty sure she gets a small amount for recommending). She started off by saying Dunlem overcharged her and turned it into her being with them 🤦🏻‍♀️ What’s that got to do with Dunelm!

Reactions: 1
She continually rubs her face and touches her hair. Fingers literally in her mouth and rubbed all over her face. I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s making me feel queasy.

4F7B2C65-6E51-49E4-B01E-ED0E7ACF566A.jpeg

EA742B4E-42AF-4513-8387-80C64E18FC09.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
What’s the bets someone has messaged her about her watch and she will just have to tell everyone about it. (So predictable our wee teeny tiny toaty small wrists hobbit) also what is it with her initials and name on all her clothing not I a good look for a women in her forties.

• Haha
Morning ma wee pals , so natuzzi is hard sell a bit like you ya wee gremlin with your travel tit and ketones, why does she need her initials all over her clothing so child like incase you lose your clothes.

Reactions: 4
I found it funny when she was creating that elaborate, completely fictional story about her bank card/fraud on her bank account bla bla bla just so she could then drop in the blatantly obvious advert for Monzo.... she thinks she’s being clever but she’s not the actress she thinks she is!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So was the monzo bullshit an actual paid advert or is she is just tagging them so they will see her and ask her to advertise..... i couldnt see any clear AD markings?

So was the monzo bullshit an actual paid advert or is she is just tagging them so they will see her and ask her to advertise..... i couldnt see any clear AD markings?
It sounded like an advert to me..... it wasn’t tagged at all but it sounded scripted. I don’t believe for a second she just randomly wanted to share that story for fun.

It would be so she could come back and say “so many have asked” she can then do a swipe up link that generates £ for referring. A cleaning account done the same a while back but she was transparent and said she got x amount per person who signed up.

Reactions: 3
Hiya ma wee pals ...so the latest personalised clothing has a C ....is this for con woman ...bleep ...conceited ...compulsive liar...the list is endless

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.