My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does it look like she’s had more Botox? In her videos this morning her eyes look like they’ve been pulled up the way they can with Botox. Looks really odd.

Why would you need a company to make soup for you, make it yourself! Soup is the easiest thing in the world to cook from scratch...... would take the shoes off your feet for free this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would you need a company to make soup for you, make it yourself! Soup is the easiest thing in the world to cook from scratch...... would take the shoes off your feet for free this one!
Fair enough if you’re both out at work all day and have a busy social life but she’s working from home and we are in lockdown. The perfect time to be batch cooking without having an impact on anything else. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I remember she was banging on about having a soup maker (and I mean Morphy Richards, not big drip Craigy)

• Haha
Did I imagine it or did she not mention that she was upping her target to 12k steps per day?

Not taking anything away from how much she’s raised for charity, just vaguely remember her mentioning it?

To be honest she raised money for a good cause so fair play to her. The pyramid travel is getting a bit full on now. I’ve noticed she jumps from one thing to another constantly if I was relying on her to promote my business I would have second thoughts as she would jump ship in a heart beat for another opportunity. I’m amazed people don’t see through her. The whole travel thing was a plan once she had enough followers she would launch as these things are a numbers game. But she picked a strange time considering you can’t travel and we are still unsure of what’s going to happen in the world. So much for having ME the amount of stuff she gets up to she must be cured.

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this thread 🙋🏼‍♀️ but not new to watching teeny tiny Cheryl! I used to think she was a breath of fresh air and really relatable when I first started watching her about a year ago, but how things have changed! 🤯 I hate when people call decorating RENOVATING.... you’re painting the walls, changing a few handles and placing all your b&m shite about the place, hardly knocking down walls and building an extention!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m new to this thread 🙋🏼‍♀️ but not new to watching teeny tiny Cheryl! I used to think she was a breath of fresh air and really relatable when I first started watching her about a year ago, but how things have changed! 🤯 I hate when people call decorating RENOVATING.... you’re painting the walls, changing a few handles and placing all your b&m shite about the place, hardly knocking down walls and building an extention!
Welcome 😁😁

My friend seen wet wipes car today parked in a parent and child space today at a local supermarket ... right outside the door (that’s what happens when you flash a personalised regi all over Insta 💁🏼‍♀️)
Wonder if wee toaty tiny looks so young now she can get away with that?

• Haha
Welcome 😁😁

My friend seen wet wipes car today parked in a parent and child space today at a local supermarket ... right outside the door (that’s what happens when you flash a personalised regi all over Insta 💁🏼‍♀️)
Wonder if wee toaty tiny looks so young now she can get away with that?
Someone once thought she was a fetus she looks that young!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she still trying to close the rings .. cause those 4 steps from the car to the front door of the shops would have really made the difference 🤣🤣

Renovation very American and Instagram. She just trying to sound important again. Cheap tacky black handles for a pennies is not a renovation . Her style is so bland and copied and her favourite word cheap. Also image a mother saying that you need to take your son back to his home clearly shows Dillon’s not wanted .

Anyone willing to bet the superspreader ventures out to next home/IKEA/dunelm today?

Either that or she’ll be straight to the hairdressers.

It's just decorating ma wee pal, something we all do but dont need to announce to the world,same as we dont need to know about your rings ...so aye nanite

Anyone willing to bet the superspreader ventures out to next home/IKEA/dunelm today?

Either that or she’ll be straight to the hairdressers.
I think she’s been getting her hair done all along. She doesn’t have roots and is a self confessed ginger. She should have 4 months worth at least. Unless I’ve missed her buying a home dye job.

The amount of times she would have had to stop to take all those photos is unreal. Can imagine her standing in the shops pointing her phone at all those different items. First time out in a shop in months and she’s spent it behind her phone rather than just walking around and taking things in for herself. How sad.

Is she just making her aunts house a clone of her own? Doesn’t her aunt have her own style or want an input?

Just because you can doesnt mean you should ma wee pal...she is another one that deserves a good dose of covid.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.