My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s going to accept free food why doesn’t she at least tell them to only provide a meal for 2? Why accept so much food? They won’t ever eat all of that! There’s so much food there. It’s actually obscene.

Reactions: 8
This little grabby crooked finger greedy bleep persuaded everyone to go to sky ...now she leaving ...she is a 1 minute wonder ...as long ad it makes her money...madame greedy

Reactions: 6
I seriously do not understand why the company gifts her so much food??? I follow a few Glasgow accounts and apart from the odd thing here and there non of them are gifted like this and they are full families who would actually eat it all without having to drop it off at other people!

Reactions: 3
Any decent person would donate to a good cause not wee teeny tiny greedy Cheryl. I remember she told us she would donate the fake tan she wasn’t using to a woman’s refuge as if fake tan is on there mind. She is a total clown who loves herself

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on this thread and laughing my head off. Surely we are not the only people that feel this way about her! Out of 26k+ followers! I hate how people such right up her ass!
Cant remember who said it, but the creepy pointy finger in her stories gives me the creeps too!
Watch her stories just for a laugh now, the lies she spouts is unbelievable.

Reactions: 2
Any decent person would donate to a good cause not wee teeny tiny greedy Cheryl. I remember she told us she would donate the fake tan she wasn’t using to a woman’s refuge as if fake tan is on there mind. She is a total clown who loves herself
Nothing stopping her saying “we don’t need it but you could donate to X ward at X hospital/care home/ambulance bay/fire station etc on my behalf”. I’m sure the staff there would be more than grateful for that amount of food.

I missed the food post, has it dropped off her stories now? I did see a gifted food post a few weeks ago, and I was honestly astonished by how much they had been given. It would have fed a family for a week. She had it all opened out to film and show off, it would never have got ate, goodness knows how much of it went in the bin.

Reactions: 1
I seriously do not understand why the company gifts her so much food??? I follow a few Glasgow accounts and apart from the odd thing here and there non of them are gifted like this and they are full families who would actually eat it all without having to drop it off at other people!
The only grammers I see promoting food are the “foodie” accounts ... my friend has a bakery and she is inundated with insta-huns begging for food to “review”

• Angry
I missed the food post, has it dropped off her stories now? I did see a gifted food post a few weeks ago, and I was honestly astonished by how much they had been given. It would have fed a family for a week. She had it all opened out to film and show off, it would never have got ate, goodness knows how much of it went in the bin.
It’s the same company that gifted and was a huge amount again. Think about £110 the package cost. She was apparently dropping off at the shielding MIL but I doubt that happened.

It’s the same company that gifted and was a huge amount again. Think about £110 the package cost. She was apparently dropping off at the shielding MIL but I doubt that happened.
OMG really? Unless her MIL has a dozen people living with her then a massive amount will still go in the bin!

When I think of the area she lives in and the poverty that surrounds it requiring food banks and homeless charity intervention ... it’s so very very sad for this greed to continue

Reactions: 6
I have seen this company gift her and 2 other accounts the same amount of food. Always the same 3 people they give it to and it looks far to much for all them

Reactions: 2
By the sounds of it the boy lives at his dads during the week for work and is only there at the weekend so its just another staged room for the gram!
Yeah I don’t think it’s every weekend either. She done a ‘house tour’ which included his bedroom. Don’t think a single thing was chosen by him. Fake Gucci book included 🤦🏻‍♀️

Starting to think Big Chez might be a solvent abuser. Surely it's the only reason for someone to constantly have a need to paint everything in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.