My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also can’t understand why you would wash your face with a big heavy (but xxxxxs jumper) and jewellery on ...
Yeah and the long hair failing all over the place behind her. Get the bloody jumper off and put the hair up in a high bun! It was all very rushed - you could hear her clattering around trying to rummage around for the products behind her phone.

Reactions: 3
Yeah and the long hair failing all over the place behind her. Get the bloody jumper off and put the hair up in a high bun! It was all very rushed - you could hear her clattering around trying to rummage around for the products behind her phone.
Just chaos

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or do people think the same her face never looks clean and I would say her skin isn’t great at all. Not being bitchy just an observation.

So her travel sign up call is cancelled because she has a migraine....

Me thinks no one was interested in being peddled more MLM rubbish.... or the cheeky bizzum was gifted something better to do 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She takes ketones, her skin glows!! 🙄

There’s a surprise ... withdrawal symptoms from the caffeine buzz me thinks
As a migraine sufferer i would never take that random ketone powder thats got all sorts of chemicals in it, plus the amount of shite chocolate gifts she gets and defo eats will not help headaches!

Reactions: 2
As a migraine sufferer i would never take that random ketone powder thats got all sorts of chemicals in it, plus the amount of shite chocolate gifts she gets and defo eats will not help headaches!
Exactly ... chocolate and caffeine are big triggers for migraines. Anyone who is a regular sufferer knows this.

Reading between the lines, it’s more likely no one was interested in signing up to the pyramid scheme/MLM/con

So we’ve just had a brief mention of the lumispa today....

How long before that’s the next thing she’s trying to flog?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Is her son really ok with that information of him. In the shower been shated on the gram🙄 no privacy
I was honestly mortified when she was talking about that....
Yeah I’m sure he was using the lumi spa Chez
Because that’s what 17 year old lads get up to in the bathroom...!

Cringgggggeeeeee

• Haha
I was honestly mortified when she was talking about that....
Yeah I’m sure he was using the lumi spa Chez
Because that’s what 17 year old lads get up to in the bathroom...!

Cringgggggeeeeee
All lies, like that poor boy would even know where to begin with a lumi spa, just another way to slide a MLM in.
And yet another platter being gifted to mrs terrible migraine 🙄🙄🙄🙄

So we’ve just had a brief mention of the lumispa today....

How long before that’s the next thing she’s trying to flog?! 🙄
She never sticks with something long enough to influence anyone or recommend ... she hops from body shop to lumispa to a face cloth to zoskin ; no one could believe what she says about any product!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What in the name of duck?!!!!!!!!! Why does she have a jumper with her own name emblazoned on the front of it like that?!!!!! I’m genuinely confused!!!!
Her youthful skin has now made its way to her brain and she thinks she 5 years old.

And yet another platter being gifted to mrs terrible migraine 🙄🙄🙄🙄
In 3 weeks thats almost £300 of gifted food shes shown (that she’s declared as free).
these two have decent jobs and could afford to buy their own food to show support to these businesses. It’s absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I stumbled across the Westholme rave thread today and didn’t actually realise that in the past when Nikki has been gifted food items she has donated the value of the item to a local food bank/shelter. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but think that’s a lovely gesture.

Despite bit of a westholme wannabe, I don’t see Cheryl following suit. She’s far too greedy for that.

Also there is no way that gifted food only feeds 5! I love my food and have a healthy appetite but that was excessive. She’s only said that so it doesn’t look too bad if she apparently gives some to a couple of family members and keeps the rest. Although I highly doubt that food makes to a drop off at anyone’s house.

• Heart
Also there is no way that gifted food only feeds 5! I love my food and have a healthy appetite but that was excessive. She’s only said that so it doesn’t look too bad if she apparently gives some to a couple of family members and keeps the rest. Although I highly doubt that food makes to a drop off at anyone’s house.
She’s also Veggie - she can’t even eat a fair whack of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.