My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 2 children who live between our house and their Dads. I am permitted to drive straight there to pick up/drop off and straight back again. My Mum (who I’ve already said I haven’t seen since Xmas) lives 5 mins from their Dads house but I can’t go to see her or meet her as I live in another area. If we got stopped I’d get fined. That and I wouldn’t risk it.

It counts until they are 18 (her son can’t be far off that as he’s the same age as my eldest and they aren’t far off it).
Ahh i see cool, i hope you get to see your mum soon!
i havent seen mine in a long time either and its tit 😭

Also i get you need to pick up your kid or go to a medical appointment but you didnt need a panini from bishopton did you?
And i dont believe a lady messaged her i think she is reading here and shes talking to us ....

Reactions: 3
Ahh i see cool, i hope you get to see your mum soon!
i havent seen mine in a long time either and its tit 😭

Also i get you need to pick up your kid or go to a medical appointment but you didnt need a panini from bishopton did you?
And i dont believe a lady messaged her i think she is reading here and shes talking to us ....
It’s the worst but I know it’s for the best and I wouldn’t put her at risk.
Completely agree she’s been readin here. Too many coincidences.

So Cheryl 👋 enough excuses now. Stick to your local area. If you have to go elsewhere for a genuine reason - go straight there and back. We will never get rid of this if everyone throws there own interpretation of bending the rules into the mix.

Reactions: 4
I thought her ex stays in Glenboig? How is that near Rutherglen? Still managed to walk with the wet wipe to “close her rings” on her tiny little borrower sized wrist!

If you weren’t doing anything wrong, you wouldn’t be on explaining yourself to your wee pals.

It’s all rather convenient that she managed to squeeze in she was apparently at the hospital for tests today despite not mentioning it previously and only once she’s posted a picture of Glasgow. She loves the attention.

Stay in your bleeping house Cheryl and then maybe people wouldn’t message you asking why you had travelled out with your council area and miles away from your ex’s. If you want a panini, go to Ferry Nice Food you absolute dick.

Big wet wipe away getting pin the tail on the donkey and the jelly ready for the big wains party tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wet wipe is one lucky man married to Isla fisher and Reece Witherspoon lookalike . Take it they don’t have many mirrors in house they are more me like Kermit and miss piggy. Also she has had non essential work done fitting lights in her living room so she could show off her amazing creations (copies). She put’s COVID links on her page maybe she should read as she hasn’t a clue. Still can’t believe she doesn’t get people pulling her up on her page I did see a comment which she has missed as it’s still visible about all her rule breaking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wet wipe is one lucky man married to Isla fisher and Reece Witherspoon lookalike . Take it they don’t have many mirrors in house they are more me like Kermit and miss piggy. Also she has had non essential work done fitting lights in her living room so she could show off her amazing creations (copies). She put’s COVID links on her page maybe she should read as she hasn’t a clue. Still can’t believe she doesn’t get people pulling her up on her page I did see a comment which she has missed as it’s still visible about all her rule breaking.
“Teeny tiny little imp”

Absolutely done!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s always calling him “big craigy” as well. Why is she obsessed with us all thinking of him as big and her as little. What’s it actually all about?

She’s always calling him “big craigy” as well. Why is she obsessed with us all thinking of him as big and her as little. What’s it actually all about?
And considering her height, when you see them together he actually isn’t particularly tall - in fact I’d say he’s actually short for a man. He’s probably only 5’9 or thereabouts

Reactions: 1
Morning ma wee pals I can't bear to look at her stories today it will be all showing off and how big wetwipe has spoiled her ...wee fanny👊🏻

• Haha
Morning ma wee pals I can't bear to look at her stories today it will be all showing off and how big wetwipe has spoiled her ...wee fanny👊🏻
Urgh it’s just loads of tacky, chavvy “designer” clothes/shoes..... 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I honestly find it so tragic and so juvenile when grown adults do these bloody photos or videos showing what they have been given as gifts for birthday or Christmas. It’s just really.....childish. I just cringe inside out whenever I see it. There’s just no need at all. And none of what she’s got is even nice. She’s a woman in her late 30s, not a 14 year old! Her taste in clothes/shoes is awful for someone her age. Ugly looking trainers with “Dior” written all over them?!!! Get in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When it is the kids birthdays in my house I have my camera ready to take pictures but just so I can show family not post all over social media and it is honestly a wee snap and then enjoy the moment.

Hate all these posts about birthday gift/gifted stuff and shopping hauls. Do people really want to see what you got at the shops

It’s even worse when you consider she’s sat there and arranged each item for her wee video and photo posts. A grown woman, has sat on her 37th birthday and arranged her presents and cards on the floor of her living room.

Ps. The Dior sneaks are fakes. Every Glasgow insta hun has them but they’re girls in their earlier twenties mind you. She shouldn’t follow the pages that sell the replicas that she has sent messages to if she’s going to to pretend big craigy has spoiled her.

• Haha
She most be 40 with all those presents. The wannabe Kardashian’s all for show. Wet wipe is an embarrassment to all men. Valentine’s Day now her birthday hope he’s got some more inheritance coming soon at the rate they spend it. They spend washers on there house doing cheap tacking makeovers and show everyone and then spend fortunes on insignificant birthdays etc. Totally false people they most have one tit life if all they do is spread it about on Instagram.

I see big craigy has her listed as his “wee wife” on his insta. I’m honestly a bit obsessed with this now. I need to know the reason why she needs to feel so itty bitty teeny weeny all the time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see big craigy has her listed as his “wee wife” on his insta. I’m honestly a bit obsessed with this now. I need to know the reason why she needs to feel so itty bitty teeny weeny all the time 🤣🤣
It’s probably something that’s trickled down since her childhood; il bet she was the shortest person in her family/in school/in her friendship group growing up and so has probably always been referred to a “wee Cheryl/little Cheryl” and then as she’s got older I bet she’s used it as a way of seeming cute/innocent/sweet to men - “och am just a tiny wee lassie and look at you, you big man!” I think she enjoys the attention it gets her even though she’s actually not particularly small in the grand scheme of things!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noooooooo. Nooooooo! She hasn’t displayed her presents like a 5 year old 😂😂😂. She is so banal!

On Clyde 1 this morning they were talking about how the child poverty in Greater Glasgow has risen dramatically in the last year and you have Gollum and hobbit showing off at every opportunity. Whether it’s their cars, tacky interiors, unnecessary trips and work getting done in the house or crass gifts. Yet she’ll be the first person to try and justify her actions!

Folk who have to show off how happy they are on social media are not really that happy in real life.

duck off cheryl, you are not teeny tiny, you are a woman pushing 40 who needs to grow the duck up. Oh and give big craigy his balls back.

• Haha
Also sharing peoples birthday greeting rips ma knitting it's like taking pictures of birthday cards and posting them , grow the duck up you teeny toaty twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.