My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nor does anyone give a duck about her closing her rings ..... All down to the magical keytones 😂😂😂. Aye ok little miss borrower. Think her ME is mememememe syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“We dropped some left over afternoon tea in at wet wipes mums doorstep. She’s shielding so isn’t getting any treats” (or words to that effect).
Why isn’t she getting treats? Why haven’t you thought when these companies are offering you all this stuff “oh wait a minute we have plenty and can get out for our own stuff but it would be nice if you could gift it to my MIL or even someone more in need”.

Or tell you what - why not arrange a treat for her and pay for it. 🤬

Sorry but that comment annoyed me.

Reactions: 9
“We dropped some left over afternoon tea in at wet wipes mums doorstep. She’s shielding so isn’t getting any treats” (or words to that effect).
Why isn’t she getting treats? Why haven’t you thought when these companies are offering you all this stuff “oh wait a minute we have plenty and can get out for our own stuff but it would be nice if you could gift it to my MIL or even someone more in need”.

Or tell you what - why not arrange a treat for her and pay for it. 🤬

Sorry but that comment annoyed me.

She's getting worse by the day. I cannot stand her anymore she's constantly peddling her gifted shite every single day. The amount of sweets/food they have been gifted lately is shocking and they certainly don't need it either. As you said, why not give it to someone else more in need or who would actually appreciate it.

I'm absolutely sick of all these insta wankers who are constantly breaking rules, doing whatever the hell they like going here there and everywhere, receiving gifts for doing absolutely duck all and spouting all this 'be kind' shite when they are called out on it. I will NEVER buy from a business who gifts these people.

Reactions: 5
Actually cringe at how her hubby aka the big yin dresses . Where I come from the only middle aged men that cut about in stone island are washed up football hooligans .

Reactions: 6
Actually cringe at how her hubby aka the big yin dresses . Where I come from the only middle aged men that cut about in stone island are washed up football hooligans .
It’s the same where I come from. And that’s the same place as wet wipe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Defo anything stone island or CP company are largely associated with football hooligans!
Here we go now shes got such tiny wrists her apple watch is a super duper amazing special small size.... duck off love!!

• Haha
Defo anything stone island or CP company are largely associated with football hooligans!
Here we go now shes got such tiny wrists her apple watch is a super duper amazing special small size.... duck off love!!
Honestly she needs to tone it down! It’s totally laughable the way she carries on about how teeny tiny toaty she is.

It’s cringeworthy how she thinks she’s the only 40 year old woman who’s 5 foot 2.

I actually think it's because he's quite tall she goes on like shes this wee dainty doll that needs an xxxxxxxxxs in everything everything wears and absolutely everything about her is teeny tiny wee baby sized. Apart from her head coz that's fuckin massive oh and her bank balance the way she spends.

Morning ma wee pals I'm bleeping sick of hearing it's her birthday aswell , she acts like she is his mother prompting him all the time oldest couple ever...nanite

Reactions: 8
Teeny toaty f@cking wrists, they aren’t adult sized? Wtf! You’re an adult therefore your wrists are adult sized. Where did this idiot come from?

Morning ma wee pals I'm bleeping sick of hearing it's her birthday aswell , she acts like she is his mother prompting him all the time oldest couple ever...nanite
That’s just so all these daft companies send her freebies and she can act all shocked as she didn’t know they were coming (they just guessed her address obviously 🤬)

• Sick
My mum always says you can tell a womans age by looking at their hands and neck and witch the back of your hands aint getting ID’d any time soon.... i see your wee dumpy creepy fingers!!

• Haha
The wee toaty fanny has announced she is at hospital here comes a wee pity post her dms flooding asking if she is ok? So transparent

Reactions: 2
I see she’s out galavanting again. Yes, you have a hospital appointment (apparently) but the restrictions clearly state you go where your going and straight home. No “while I’m here I’ll a/b/c”!

And I hope they aren’t her photos of the beautiful city she DOESNT live in. She doesn’t need to pass any of them on her way to/from that hospital.

Last edited:
Shes said she has a child from a split household.... your ex man lives in coatbridge hun no where near the bleeping cunnigar loop so your a liar!

She has a child from a spilt household so she can go collect him but then don’t go to parks over that way. She is driving me
Mad

Also my grandparents are shielding and had no treats but they don’t care as they want to stay safe and not have people dropping all sorts at the door

She has a child from a spilt household so she can go collect him but then don’t go to parks over that way. She is driving me
Mad

Also my grandparents are shielding and had no treats but they don’t care as they want to stay safe and not have people dropping all sorts at the door
Does it count as well when your kids basically a bleeping adult?
i have multiple family members who are shielding and i haven't seen for over a year still dont go about walking miles from my home??

This wee a scrote has been like Dora the explorer throughout lockdown , trips to skip, delivering parcels driving to get pizza, so not only has she been ID 3 times but getting messages she looks like 4 celebrities who she classes as babes..aye right wee krankie another jackanory of things that never happened, she is looking rough with no make up troweled on her chipmunk face...nanite ma wee pals

• Haha
I have 2 children who live between our house and their Dads. I am permitted to drive straight there to pick up/drop off and straight back again. My Mum (who I’ve already said I haven’t seen since Xmas) lives 5 mins from their Dads house but I can’t go to see her or meet her as I live in another area. If we got stopped I’d get fined. That and I wouldn’t risk it.

Does it count as well when your kids basically a bleeping adult?
It counts until they are 18 (her son can’t be far off that as he’s the same age as my eldest and they aren’t far off it).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.