My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth would want that ugly head ornament?! It's like the talking statue head in Art Attack!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No mention of the jumper size today on her stories so either the jumper isn’t her usual XXXXXXS or she’s be on here reading.... Hi Cheryl! 👋

Just a wee tip when you do read this, maybe you wouldn’t be “an anxious mess” if you didn’t pump your body full of the caffeine in those ketones?!

I also get really wound up when I hear people on Instagram say how anxious they are but the next minute talk about where they are going to go/have bought etc. Real anxiety is horrific and can ruin lives. Not saying these people don’t indeed have some anxiety but imagine you are in a deep pit of anxiety/depression and you go on Instagram only to see someone talking about their anxiety. The person in question is still managing to get up and do a full glam, go out the house, has a stable job, lives what appears to be a comfortable life. Can you imagine how crap that would make the first person feel??? Hinch is terrible for this too, it’s not just Cheryl who does this.

Also no mention of places/organisations that might help if anyone else is struggling too. Of course they won’t get a look in as they don’t send gifts to be promoted.....🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How can you say your feeling so anxious in one breath saying how you've been so bad in the past to experience panic attacks then be all laid back about the couch..it'll come when it comes! Total contradiction if she had suffered so badly in the past she wouldn't be putting pressure on herself to close those bloody rings she would be focusing on her mental health! Annoys me because I suffer so badly and I'm usually a strong person but when my anxiety takes hold it's my main focus to control it!

I used to really like her and told friends to follow her but feel like her full page is just to boost her ego!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lay off the bleeping pixie dust you moron and see how your anxiety is, these things are full of crap and caffiene which an actual doctor told me to avoid/reduce! And when i have bad spells of anxiety the last thing i want to do is be on instagram 🙄

Reactions: 3
Lay off the bleeping pixie dust you moron and see how your anxiety is, these things are full of crap and caffiene which an actual doctor told me to avoid/reduce! And when i have bad spells of anxiety the last thing i want to do is be on instagram 🙄
Cue tomorrows post of her having the caffeine free ones just to show tattle it’s real. twit that she is.

• Haha
This wee fanny is dreading calling sky, imagine having to make a call to tell someone their loved one has died from Covid, this chipmunk is so out of touch with what's going on in the world for the past year, super germ spreading pair of cunts , so aye nanite ma wee pals 👊🏻

I couldn’t resist pulling her up for all her gallivanting, she sent me a few raging messages then blocked me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she speak about her grown adult husband like he’s a 4 year old child. “He’s so engrossed in his colouring in/duplo/car set 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t resist pulling her up for all her gallivanting, she sent me a few raging messages then blocked me.
Please send us screenshots!!!!!

So anxious but relaxing on the sofa talking about their “coming out of lockdown outfits”. She’s an absolute banger!!

Reactions: 7
Please send us screenshots!!!!!

So anxious but relaxing on the sofa talking about their “coming out of lockdown outfits”.
That's a fucken certainty! Puts herself on a platform for the fanny she is but expects no negativity, fucken banger. Big Craigy is a poor immatation of a man never mind a "big" man!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahhhh if you bring some piping hot tea we need the receipts as well, i want to see how nasty this wee fake cow is ....

Reactions: 3
Hi 👋🏻 Long time lurker ... couldn’t resist any longer
Every message above is exactly what I think, the size thing on every single bleeping story gives me a headache

I stupidly used my real insta and I don’t want them linked 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ohhh crap yeh😩ohhh gutted 😞 think we would all LOVE to see the real teen weeny tiny toaty Chezza

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.