My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think that picture she posted the other day which I shared on here has made her comment about her puffy cheeks. I couldn’t give a tit about her cheeks nor her rings but don’t do a million stories about being asked for ID in loads of different shops then post that.! Also the story would’ve been more believable if she said one shop not three.!

Reactions: 4
Can’t go to B&M because I’m not near one but can duck off to park miles away. Do people really like following her i find her irritating and annoying. She is so full off herself. Renfrewshire oddest couple all over insta. Be kind referring to tattle well be responsible Cheryl and stop constantly breaking rules you are an adult remember.

Is she actually bleeping joking? Two people to the dump and to go to Rutherglen but can’t drive to Linwood? Get it delivered so she doesn’t leave the house? She’s never bleeping in. Walking, talking contradiction.

Reactions: 5
If I were here boss I would be questioning how much work she actually gets done. She doesn't ever seem to work. Ikea trips, out to close those bloody rings, going to the tip. Seriously, someone must know where she works to dob her in.
Trying far too hard to make an Instagram career kick off. Annoying woman.

Did you see the story of her in the car with Craig? Utterly pathetic.

Stay home Cheryl and do your work which you probably get paid a decent salary for.

If I were here boss I would be questioning how much work she actually gets done. She doesn't ever seem to work. Ikea trips, out to close those bloody rings, going to the tip. Seriously, someone must know where she works to dob her in.
Trying far too hard to make an Instagram career kick off. Annoying woman.

Did you see the story of her in the car with Craig? Utterly pathetic.

Stay home Cheryl and do your work which you probably get paid a decent salary for.
All i will say is her name, google, LinkedIn.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wow. Craigy 🤢 has done us a tutorial on how to hang picture frames 🤔 does she think her followers are thick?

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What the actual duck is that note on wet wipes sweaty sandwich bag 🥪. He’ll have to eat his pieces in the toilet.

• Haha
Every time she posts about that ketone multilevel marketing nonsense I report the post/story. Instagram has a specific category for fake information and then you can select “health”.
She is spreading misinformation about those ketones (probably given to her by her upline without actually fact checking) and that is so irresponsible given her big followers, never mind the cost of them at a time when so many are strugglin.

Reactions: 7
She tagged the place they got the panini and its in bishopton..... why does she need to drive their for a panini!! I am craving for a latte fromcosta but there isnt one in my council area so i am not going for one its so annoying! But i am grown eneough to realise there are people dying from this and really a coffee isn’t essential!

She tagged the place they got the panini and its in bishopton..... why does she need to drive their for a panini!! I am craving for a latte fromcosta but there isnt one in my council area so i am not going for one its so annoying! But i am grown eneough to realise there are people dying from this and really a coffee isn’t essential!
She couldn’t drive to Linwood earlier in the week but could drive to Bishopton today?

How weird are her and wet wipe together? A couple of big wains playing at house. Bizarre energy about them.

Wet wipes pals must think he is a right dick. They are mortifying and embarrassing together. But even thought she reads tattle she just can’t help doing what she wants COVID spreaders. All she does is buy stuff the house is tiny we’re does all the stuff go. Everything she buys is cheap shite no wonder she changes every other week.

Morning ma wee pals that tan or whatever she has on her face is atrocious big tide mark, am convinced she has nits with the constant clawing at her head. She really does love herself constantly eye bleeping to the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You would think she would run a competition or gift to someone else all the stuff she gets free instead of eating it . It would save her buying oversized clothes. She is so fake.

Morning ma wee pals that tan or whatever she has on her face is atrocious big tide mark, am convinced she has nits with the constant clawing at her head. She really does love herself constantly eye bleeping to the camera.
The eyefucking is ridiculous. That’s why she keeps losing her train of thought 🤣

• Haha
Morning wee pals, another day that the two big wains can’t stay in the house. Super spreaders the pair of them.

• Angry
WTAF is she doing in Braehead??? It because of people like her not being able to stay at home, I can’t actually go to my work.... in Braehead!!!!!

Unless I’ve missed something, the message is STAY AT HOME!!!! She’s never bloody in, what can suddenly be so essential that she couldn’t have picked up on one of her MANY other non essential journeys.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
She is a complete fuckwit. I’m flabbergasted by her behaviour, constantly being out and about with no regard for any one else. Why her followers don’t call her out is beyond me. I would never ever buy from any company who gift her anything as they clearly don’t care about what how her and that big wet wipe have acted throughout lockdown, they just want the engagement and exposure.

I particularly loved the “I bought a size 10 as I wanted it over sized” comment. Who is she kidding? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.