My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya ma wee pals a wee pity party goin on at wee toaty Cheryl's the day but shes fine shes absolutely fine , scratching at her eyes her head then fingers into her mouth that spouts mince..so aye nanite

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So she went ahead and got the electrician in and the pity party soon cleared up, i was going to report her but i really dont want to get the electrician into any trouble because of her crappy behaviour and at the end of they day he might just working to put food on the table 🙄

Think she has basically stuck him in doing non essential work and then she’s posts it on Instagram naming him and his company. She is clueless

Reactions: 6
I've never understood why she does those ketones challenges and then gorges herself on a big slab of chocolate. She'll not be toaty for much longer if she keeps on with that.

Big wet wipe walking ahead of her because her toaty legs can't keep up... naw hen, even he's embarrassed by you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on calling her grown ass husband “Gamer Boy”. It’s cringey as f@ck!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Made up stories. What a weird woman.

Why would you sit and speak into a bleeping camera about being asked for ID. Mentalist behaviour. All the selfove is 🤮

She loves the thought of being this young looking little thing. Which she isn't.

Totally delusional and very average, at best.

• Haha
no chance she was ask for id totally made up and had to plug the beauty treatment.Any normal adult would demand to take the pills total idiot she is so embarrassing. As for her invalid not quite right husband he needs to get a grip of her. Still waiting for her meltdown when people realise what she’s all about.

• Haha
It’s Ibuprofen. AYE-BEW-PRO-FEN!!!!!! Not fuckin aye-brewfin!!!!!!! 🥴😂

Also there’s no way anyone would look at her and seriously think she was under 18!!! 😂

• Haha
Just like her idol at Westholme. Zero content, love themselves and are noveau riche.

• Haha
I came here after just watching her stories and I can't believe no one else has commented on how manky her face looks.

No a good advert for the tan she was peddling last night

• Haha
Honestly that painkiller story was the most made up thing i have ever heard! Just put the phone down and go do something useful ya wee toaty dafty

• Haha
Considering you can buy paracetamol and ibuprofen from 16, is she saying she looks that young? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She picked the wrong day to try and peddle the fake ID stories, she looked more in her 40s with her grubby, old,tired face !

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals...I had to get a 1st class ticket to tattle after the ID story in things that never happened, just coz she is so toaty as toaty as wee Jimmy krankie who plays a schoolboy because he is vertically challenged is infact the reason you did if it ever did happen, you can see from her wandering eyes she is making it up as she goes along, I would avoid anything she peddles as her skin looks awful and her tiger bread tan equally as awful...so aye ma wee pals nanite

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.