My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone slagging off her pieces 😂😂😂 I had to go look, they did look shite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning ma wee pals I dont think big Craigy the wet wipe has the IQ to know how to unwrap them sandwiches from the foil, they clearly were not made with love, so fear not 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there any point to her story “oh wee toaty me is sorting thru albums and look what I found” like it’s a surprise she’s got a wedding photo on a computer? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there any point to her story “oh wee toaty me is sorting thru albums and look what I found” like it’s a surprise she’s got a wedding photo on a computer? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ohhh and dont forget it was on her MAC cant just say on my computer like a normal person we must know its a super expensive apple product!!!

She’s got wedding pictures all over the house off course she knew they were there. She is to tight to pay for photos(unless they were gifted) they will be printed of the MAC. She is running out of stuff to bore us with now. She’s gone from homemaker to lifestyle now she is a story teller what next????

Hiya ma wee pals so we toaty krankie has a puffy face from her ME nothing to do with all the gifted chocolate etc she has been devouring.

• Haha
So toaty Cheryl and her puffy cheeks have somehow managed to make their way all the way over to Cunnigar Loop park simultaneously breaking both lockdown rules of staying within 5 miles of home and not leaving your council area. No doubt she was meeting up with folk too.

Expect a smug story later about how she’s closed her rings on the bloody Apple Watch later....

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So let me get this right. I can’t go in to wee toaty cheryls local authority to visit my Mum (who I haven’t seen since Xmas as we actually want rid of this virus) but wee toaty Cheryl can come to my local authority to close her effing rings. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
So toaty Cheryl and her puffy cheeks have somehow managed to make their way all the way over to Cunnigar Loop park simultaneously breaking both lockdown rules of staying within 5 miles of home and not leaving your council area. No doubt she was meeting up with folk too.

Expect a smug story later about how she’s closed her rings on the bloody Apple Watch later....
Maybe her and her hamster cheeks were looking for some nuts to forage 😉. In all seriousness, it’s an absolute joke that they think it’s ok to bend the rules to suit themselves. Not seen my family since July due to restrictions getting put back in my place and they live up north yet smuggy and gormless can traipse about greater Glasgow.

Now her jacket is EXTRA SMALL, that’s the tiniest, babiest, toatiest jacket known to man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes a patronising wee chipmunk saying people dont agree with the ketones because they dont know enough.... well actually chez your not the only person with brain cells and i know a bleeping pyramid scheme selling fairy dust to people when a see it!
Just bleeping do one you wee rule breaking fanny and stay in your bleeping house!!

Id like to shove that apple watch up her ring!!

• Haha
Been trying to avoid her stories as she irritates me too much now but she has outdone herself today. Completely agree with the comments above.

Puffy face because all you eat is absolute garbage unless someone has gifted you a healthy meal.

Another essential trip to ikea and a trip well out with your local authority? Well done, you truly are a disgrace of the highest order.

Oh and your teeny, tiny, toaty, wee, XS coat looks like your wearing a bin bag, you absolute rocket. Now away jump in your wheelie bin and stay there til bin day.

Has she had lips done since then?
She got a load of gifted aesthetics done after last lockdown was lifted. Botox, cheek and lip fillers. She looked awful for it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
For anyone not local, she’s driven around 10 miles to another local authority to go for a walk.

As for the cost being in an XS, why does she think anyone cares what size she wears? No seriously, why?

Reactions: 3
Obviously been reading here again with the standard insta hun post of a be kind quote..... well chez stop driving 20 miles out your area so you can go a walk!
The double standards of these people is beyond ridiculous 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.