My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why she has home in her insta title, nothing remotely home related and her “work” trying to brand her as scottish mrs hinch….. when have you ever seen this lassie clean? All it is now is MLM scams, free food for various companies that she leaches from, designer “supposedly real” goods being flauted, her stupid cars / reggies and her just clawing at her face. How does she keep followers?
She has a cleaner … 😐
“ My home is my haven after the cleaner has been “ it should be lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Big announcement coming ma wee pals and it's no a baby ...what the duck do they look like posing...oh yeah the krankies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohh duck off a countdown get a grip of your life! Omg how i sleep tonight with the anticipation 😩 bet its a new house so she can really get on the beg again and get it kitted out for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s ass reduction
Or a hair transplant for big wet wipe...he looks like he has been at joe swash coiffure...so aye ma wee pals...an we arnae missing you talking a load of shite bragging and showing aff yer fake designer gear...talk about dangling a carrot 🥕

• Haha
Craig is a conman and a gambler. He has no real friends anymore because he has ripped them all off. The boy has literally ruined lives with his lies and gambling. I am not talking hundreds of pounds I am talking thousands that the guy has either stole or borrowed and not paid back. He has done this to his friends and family. Cheryl goes to GA meetings with him knowing fine well the harm he has done but proceeds to flaunt their money and portray this perfect lifestyle regardless.
They ought to do the right thing and pay back the people he stole from rather than flaunting designer trainers and holidays on Instagram.
He comes from a lovely family who he has put through absolute hell. His aunty Margot McCuaig is a TV presenter. She had a birthday party a few years back and Craig stole all her cards with birthday money in them. She has been nothing but good to him his whole life and he stole from her. After getting caught he said “But I have an illness”. He has no shame and this is just one example of many.
I’m surprised he is able to gain employment because he has been caught committing fraud in previous roles. No matter what Cheryl portrays, he is bad news!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anybody know how her ‘independent’ travel agency works? Do you have to pay them to find you a deal? Just wondered how they can make money off it.

Does anybody know how her ‘independent’ travel agency works? Do you have to pay them to find you a deal? Just wondered how they can make money off it.
you pay an initial sign up fee and then an on going monthly fee to be allowed to get the “agent prices” for the holidays/hotels etc… it’s a total scam. It’s just another pyramid scheme.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.