My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this thread was at a dead end, but it’s suddenly just got interesting!! ☕ 🍿
Oh my god … the tea!!!

I don’t even know where to start!!!!

If you follow her but you aren’t seeing any of her stories then she’s blocking you from viewing her stories.
So basically instead of deleting people, she blocks as she wants to keep her numbers up so the ready meal deals keep rolling in 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought this thread was at a dead end, but it’s suddenly just got interesting!! ☕ 🍿
I just broke my leg running to get my glasses when I read the ☕ on big wet wipe ,what a disgusting vile pair of cunts the pair of them, the latest being the Chanel shoes with her wee grabby hobbit fingers. The pair of them need to be outed, that is the lowest of the low , pure scum ...she makes scummy mummy look a decent person ...sho aye ma wee pals.

• Haha
I just broke my leg running to get my glasses when I read the ☕ on big wet wipe ,what a disgusting vile pair of cunts the pair of them, the latest being the Chanel shoes with her wee grabby hobbit fingers. The pair of them need to be outed, that is the lowest of the low , pure scum ...she makes scummy mummy look a decent person ...sho aye ma wee pals.
Probably buys them for the gram and takes then back

Reactions: 4
So not only is he a scammer she is also with her ketones and travel shite pair of swindlers should do the right thing and pay back stolen money rather than give off your well to do for the gram.

Reactions: 7
Craig is a conman and a gambler. He has no real friends anymore because he has ripped them all off. The boy has literally ruined lives with his lies and gambling. I am not talking hundreds of pounds I am talking thousands that the guy has either stole or borrowed and not paid back. He has done this to his friends and family. Cheryl goes to GA meetings with him knowing fine well the harm he has done but proceeds to flaunt their money and portray this perfect lifestyle regardless.
They ought to do the right thing and pay back the people he stole from rather than flaunting designer trainers and holidays on Instagram.
He comes from a lovely family who he has put through absolute hell. His aunty Margot McCuaig is a TV presenter. She had a birthday party a few years back and Craig stole all her cards with birthday money in them. She has been nothing but good to him his whole life and he stole from her. After getting caught he said “But I have an illness”. He has no shame and this is just one example of many.
I’m surprised he is able to gain employment because he has been caught committing fraud in previous roles. No matter what Cheryl portrays, he is bad
So not only is he a scammer she is also with her ketones and travel shite pair of swindlers should do the right thing and pay back stolen money rather than give off your well to do for the gram.
I remember a few years ago when they lived in a council flat and she a worked in the kids soft play … should always remember where you come from

Very late thread title suggestion...

My Home is My Haven #2 - What a shambles 'cos her man gambles, her life is a sham for instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wtf has occurred here in munchkin land. I'm obviously blocked by the dwarf....she made a bleep of herself again? Hard not to do when you are in fact a bleep i suppose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Craig is a conman and a gambler. He has no real friends anymore because he has ripped them all off. The boy has literally ruined lives with his lies and gambling. I am not talking hundreds of pounds I am talking thousands that the guy has either stole or borrowed and not paid back. He has done this to his friends and family. Cheryl goes to GA meetings with him knowing fine well the harm he has done but proceeds to flaunt their money and portray this perfect lifestyle regardless.
They ought to do the right thing and pay back the people he stole from rather than flaunting designer trainers and holidays on Instagram.
He comes from a lovely family who he has put through absolute hell. His aunty Margot McCuaig is a TV presenter. She had a birthday party a few years back and Craig stole all her cards with birthday money in them. She has been nothing but good to him his whole life and he stole from her. After getting caught he said “But I have an illness”. He has no shame and this is just one example of many.
I’m surprised he is able to gain employment because he has been caught committing fraud in previous roles. No matter what Cheryl portrays, he is bad news!
I think we need more ☕ in this ma wee pal ,you threw a hand grenade into the crowd and ran fur yer life ...so aye nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hiya ma wee pals , so wee teeny toaty chezza doors are going discoloured and bubbling paint around the handles she is blaming dettol spray I however think it's big wet wipes 'sticky fingers' so aye

• Haha
Can’t believe we krankie not been posting about recent relevation’s. Make’s me think it’s true Craig’s not what he’s portrayed as a stupid excuse of a man he’s actually a clever criminal .😭😭

Reactions: 6
Omg this all makes sense RE big wet wipe!!! I have a friend who also attends GA and he is randomly friends with these 2, I thought they lived at opposite sides of Glasgow so wondered how they were chums but it is all making sense now!!

Reactions: 10
Always wondered why she got her hair done at the ladies lounge she doesn’t seem the type and also she follows a few dodgy folk 👀maybe not only gambling craigy boys up to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.