My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya ma wee pals was just thinking whilst playing with my hair and picking at my face and mouth that wee teeny toaty chezza has been referred to the scottish mrs Hinch which coincidentally her husband is a gambler to the point sofa schreeched up in her range rover and had a showdown at willy hills I wonder if wee krankie does the same in her audi ...maybe a wee new thread title right there

Chezza AKA as Scottish Mrs Hinch but big wet wipe cannae stop himself from pinching
So aye ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiya ma wee pals was just thinking whilst playing with my hair and picking at my face and mouth that wee teeny toaty chezza has been referred to the scottish mrs Hinch which coincidentally her husband is a gambler to the point sofa schreeched up in her range rover and had a showdown at willy hills I wonder if wee krankie does the same in her audi ...maybe a wee new thread title right there

Chezza AKA as Scottish Mrs Hinch but big wet wipe cannae stop himself from pinching
So aye ma wee pals
New thread

Life after lockup [chav addition]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she’s giving us a magic dust video, just to let tattle know she’s still reading here and she’s not been banned or anything from Ketones 🙄 - not that a company like that care, no morals so the perfect fit!

• Haha
I love how she’s giving us a magic dust video, just to let tattle know she’s still reading here and she’s not been banned or anything from Ketones 🙄 - not that a company like that care, no morals so the perfect fit!
Yeah hiya chezza ma wee pal , are you going to address big wet wipes stealing money from his aunties birthday cards and thousands from his friends ? Pair of scamming thieves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See if I knew my husband had stole money from family and friends I would be in hiding not showing off all over Instagram

Reactions: 9
Don’t know why the fk ive been blocked from seeing the stories 🤷🏻‍♀️Wasn’t that when you were mailing me asking for interior advice was it ya wee jealous boot 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same btw! Altho no about the interior advice 😂😂😂😂

This canny b true surely?
I wouldn't have thought so as she hasnt even addressed this revelation ma wee pal , I was just taking a 'gamble'on what it could be

• Haha
I've only just found her - does anyone know what's wrong with her face? It seems to be lopsided!!

• Haha
Ah shame I was hoping the pair of scammers would be doing the right thing and giving big wet wipes auntie her stolen birthday money back.

Might be coincidence… but I wonder if wee toatys birthday was around the same time
Don’t know why the fk ive been blocked from seeing the stories 🤷🏻‍♀️Wasn’t that when you were mailing me asking for interior advice was it ya wee jealous boot 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏
But but wee toaty is a natural interior designer as she gets it off her dad 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiya ma wee pals looks like auntie Morags stolen birthday money has gone towards the purchase of a wee dug, more material to swindle money on the gram ..so aye nanite ma wee pals

• Haha
Deflection at its finest ...you not gonna address big wet wipes theft of birthday money from auntie Margot ma wee pal ? Tattlers never forget chezza and it won't go away just like your puffiness

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.