My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London trip incoming ma wee pals , She wont be able to stop herself posting braggy posts with her fake designer clobber so aye

Reactions: 3
London trip incoming ma wee pals , She wont be able to stop herself posting braggy posts with her fake designer clobber so aye
Imagine turning up to actual designer stores with a iron on Dior printed jumper, £20 off the gram … rid neck or whit???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine turning up to actual designer stores with a iron on Dior printed jumper, £20 off the gram … rid neck or whit???
She will claim its a one off special edition ma luvlee any way wee tiny toaty (,puffy) chezza is back plugging her travel page as usual posing and pouting for the gram ma wee pals so aye nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm confused....

Did toaty Cheryl go to London for a holiday or did she go to stay in a different hotel every night and tell us how as an "independent travel agent" she is apparently saving a fortune.

Couple of issues here:

1. She's neglecting to mention that it is a mlm scheme and although your room might be cheaper, there's a hefty initial sign up fee. Not to mention the monthly fee to gain access to these "deals". Not 100% but should these not technically be labelled as an ad or aff?!
2. Who the hell can be arsed to go on holiday and move from hotel to hotel. Maybe I'm weird but when I go on my holidays I like to go to a hotel unpack and have a base to explore. Not pack up every morning and move somewhere else.

What an absolute palaver 😅

• Heart
I would rather pay full price for a hotel than ever contribute to a pyramid scheme that lines people Like hers pockets….. also getting the dior bags in a good few picks for good measure 😂

Reactions: 5
Hiya wee toaty Chezza

Can I just say, if you’re going to ram the MLM travel agent tit down our throats could you at least learn to spell “independent”. Thank you 😊

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals she is a wee teeny toaty pretentious bleep ...imagine packing up every day to move to another hotel , her and big wet wipe pair of insta fame hungry cunts ...so aye nanite ma wee pals

Oh and to add I bet this pair of cunts supported italy last week but down now enjoying England...duck right off we dont want you down here and yes I am glaswegian living in england and proud

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals wee toaty teeny chezza is back wae her twiglet fingers poking and grabbing...wet wipe is still being a big wet wipe so aye ma wee pals nanite

Reactions: 1
Mornin ma wee pals she is gradually coming back with her wee teeny toaty hobbit fingers, what were the pair of wallopers like playing badminton in their postage stamp garden like a pair of weans playing house, as for them extortionate shoes shes pedalling , more money than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can't get my head around people who buy trainers worth hundreds, wear them twice then think their pals want to buy them. I get that they're probably fairly comfortable cash wise (it's been discussed previously on this thread), two decent paid full time jobs with no young children to spend on but who's got a spare £250 to spunk on a pair of trainers? They're not multi millionaires, they live in an average town house in Renfrew! It just looks like spending money for the sake of it.

The orli jewellery add ma wee pal is in is like something from a horror movie, wee teeny toaty hobbit fingers chezza.

• Haha
No idea why she has home in her insta title, nothing remotely home related and her “work” trying to brand her as scottish mrs hinch….. when have you ever seen this lassie clean? All it is now is MLM scams, free food for various companies that she leaches from, designer “supposedly real” goods being flauted, her stupid cars / reggies and her just clawing at her face. How does she keep followers?

Reactions: 5
The taking freebie food does not sit right with me .she has no morals and is just the same as scummy mummy.

Reactions: 6

The orli jewellery add ma wee pal is in is like something from a horror movie, wee teeny toaty hobbit fingers chezza.
Wow 😳

In the still she looks a completely different person from the pics she posts!

Smoke and mirrors 🤭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.