My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this life insurance drivel all about?!
Now that she has spent big wet wipes inheritance on her dull gumball machine ring, dubai trip during a pandemic and his watch, she now wants to make sure wet wipe doesn't take any of her money when she dies to make sure her son, wet wipe and probably the cat all have an equal share. Maybe naming her "loads" of wee pals in the will too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg another car wash is this daft witch for real?? My car hasnt been washed for months and i couldnt care less. Stay in your bleeping house for one bloody day its not hard..... and please get your fingers out your mouth 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Omg another car wash is this daft witch for real?? My car hasnt been washed for months and i couldnt care less. Stay in your bleeping house for one bloody day its not hard..... and please get your fingers out your mouth 🙄
Some more essential journeys to add to the list:

Car wash
Pick n Mix Stop
Posting Ketones to her wee pals
Then finally... essential shopping. But there are two of them. Is there a reason why one of them can't shop alone? She needs to tell big wet wipe what to buy as he looks too simple to know what grown ups get at the shops other than pot noodles and sweets and then he has to pay for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
A bleeping pick n mix..... i am about to loose my tit! I have a family working on the NHS front line treating covid paitents, they have had one day off this year and stay late every night to help ( unpaid ) and are barely seeing their family and this stuck up wee fanny thinks a bleeping pick n mix is essential!
i think i need to block her as i am about to send a message i cant come back from.....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
A bleeping pick n mix..... i am about to loose my tit! I have a family working on the NHS front line treating covid paitents, they have had one day off this year and stay late every night to help ( unpaid ) and are barely seeing their family and this stuck up wee fanny thinks a bleeping pick n mix is essential!
i think i need to block her as i am about to send a message i cant come back from.....
I already did that this morning. Told her about her selfish wee self and blocked her because I’ll end up saying something much worse than I already have done. I told her how a friend’s husband is now back on life support after seemingly starting to recover from COVID. And how she and the rest of the insta huns need to stop encouraging there obviously easily influenced followers to keep doing unessential trips. Clearly she has taken zero notice the vile little cretin😡😡😡
Hate to say it but I really hope her and the other huns like her come face to face with the devastation of COVID.Only then will the creatures understand the seriousness of this bloody pandemic😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So the Hobbit and Gollum are back out yet again? How many non essential trips has she made this week alone? Her smug face is enough to make me want to throw my phone through the window. So déclassé, the pair of them.

Is there nothing she won’t sell and awww her wee pals will be slobbering over it!!!

Hate myself ma wee pals for ever looking at her stories so nanite

• Haha
I already did that this morning. Told her about her selfish wee self and blocked her because I’ll end up saying something much worse than I already have done. I told her how a friend’s husband is now back on life support after seemingly starting to recover from COVID. And how she and the rest of the insta huns need to stop encouraging there obviously easily influenced followers to keep doing unessential trips. Clearly she has taken zero notice the vile little cretin😡😡😡
Hate to say it but I really hope her and the other huns like her come face to face with the devastation of COVID.Only then will the creatures understand the seriousness of this bloody pandemic😡
I hope your husband friend gets well soon, sending good vibes your way 💕
I just cant understand why she is happy to post to thousands online that she is away getting car washes and pick n mixes its such a bad example and people will then think ohhh if wee toaty chez is away out then so am i... and most supermarkets are asking you to shop alone so why are they both going for essential food shops?

I hope your husband friend gets well soon, sending good vibes your way 💕
I just cant understand why she is happy to post to thousands online that she is away getting car washes and pick n mixes its such a bad example and people will then think ohhh if wee toaty chez is away out then so am i... and most supermarkets are asking you to shop alone so why are they both going for essential food shops?
Thank you 🙏 and exactly that is what I told her. She should be setting the correct example to her so called followers.Clearly the little imp cares not one jot along with the rest of the insta hungry lot that carry on as if they are exempt from the laws of this Pandemic 😡

Reactions: 2
Hiya ma wee pals I do believe wee krankie and big wet wipe went together to pick up their pizza you could hear the car indicator clicking, germ spreading covidiots ...so aye nanite

• Haha
I’d have deleted my insta stories an all hen if my husband acted like a big wet wipe. They both give me the ick. Smug little crankie. Pair of them out mincing about, touching everything in every shop they go into.

The wee COVID spreader now explaining what the slang means. Must be reading this thread hope she starts to listen and stays at home

Hiya ma wee pals ...wee krankie is such a wannabe nikki @ westholme even trying to make her cat happen ,such an annoying little twunt...nanite

• Haha
It's the shameless beggy posts that's doing my head in. How much free stuff does she get?? Now free cooking lesson with the cook school? Id be surprised if the lazy b has a working oven since all she eats is takeaways and pick n mix.

This account is one that annoys me so much. She is a pain in the arse!
Pretends she gets all this free stuff but its really her pals.

---- invited to cala showhome - by her pal
---- in the newspaper- written by her pal
---- given free hair brushes - by her cousin
---- gifted candles and pic n mix - by her pal

Doesn't give a tit about lockdown. Constantly has workmen in her house and is always out shopping. For what Cheryl? Went to Dubai, selfish when there is a non essential travel ban in place.

And don't get me started on her gormless hubby Craig. I swear he is all sorts of special. Something not right there. He actually makes me cringe so much.

• Wow
It does my tits in how Scottish she is with her expressions! I am too and I understand what they mean but it’s as thought she uses the expressions so it’s her “thing” when really it makes her sound like a fanny

I used to really like her but it's like she's trying so hard she's just become so fake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.