My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As said, it's my home is my haven. She seems to be a Westholme wannabe if you know that account. She has a few highlights for you to get to 'know her' which might give you a sense of the account
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her stories tonight..... Why would you go on Instagram and basically tell 25k people that you don’t have a house alarm when talking about insuring clearly expensive jewellery?! She’s a liability. Then adding on as an after thought that the jewellery is insured though......🤔

Reactions: 5
Her stories tonight..... Why would you go on Instagram and basically tell 25k people that you don’t have a house alarm when talking about insuring clearly expensive jewellery?! She’s a liability. Then adding on as an after thought that the jewellery is insured though......🤔
Her followers are all just her wee pals though so she doesn't need to worry

She also said she lives across from IKEA in her stories and we all know what cars they have so wouldn't be hard to find her exact house 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She put pictures of her neighbours house which is for sale and a full layout of house on video. Insurers probably seen her account😂😂 She is oblivious to what she is doing crazy

Yesterday the uk passed 100,00 covid deaths since the pandemic began yet this moron is on talking about insuring her tacky new engagement ring and wet wipes watch ( at least we know where the inheritance has gone) and looking at bleeping holidays to cheer herself up???!!!!

She’s put her full name, age, pictures of her house, son and husband all over social media AND now doesn’t have an alarm .... Burglars wet dream.

These instahuns are completely tone deaf to the current climate and she is one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I must admit I find her really odd I think she works for the newspaper who gave her her the fame😂can’t believe 25,000 wee pals think she is interesting. All the page is about his her and her dull life. There is nothing new on her account is all copied and staged no new tips or hacks there just other people’s. As people have said it’s the west home wannabe. Don’t understand the stories every night totally pointless she just rambles a lot of shite but mainly about her wonderful life which obviously is shite if you feel you need to talk to random strangers all the time instead of your family. The essential shopping is ridiculous taking videos + pictures and posting in these current times when your meant to be staying home. She now seems to go on about the 7.5 mins of her life each day as that is annoying her. Last of all her wet wipe of husband wearing jumper saying essential when she was having a dig at all shopping comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning ma wee pals , the incessant touching her face, putting her finger nails in her mouth, pulling at her hair gives me rage , and all these words she uses that probably won't be known to most of her followers Mink Tonto Bizm to name a few, as a glaswegian myself I know, but I never use them, she seems to come on with a list of things she needs to get out of her head usually promoting something she will benefit from ...wee fanny ...so aye nanite ma wee pals

There is no detective work needed here, she literally has photographs of her front door on Instagram which includes the sign outside her house confirming the house number and street name.

Really need to ask yourself how a supposedly educated woman who works in HR and is a mother can be so stupid. You can’t tell me she really believes all who view her page are her wee pals and would never take advantage of her stupidity?

• Haha
There is no detective work needed here, she literally has photographs of her front door on Instagram which includes the sign outside her house confirming the house number and street name.

Really need to ask yourself how a supposedly educated woman who works in HR and is a mother can be so stupid. You can’t tell me she really believes all who view her page are her wee pals and would never take advantage of her stupidity?
All of the influencer idiots do this. Without any real digging it’s more than easy to find the full addresses for the majority of them! Most of them use their home address for companies house!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Don't worry, she's obviously got her knickers in a bunch about tattle these days so she'll up the security soon. You know see 7.5 minutes of her day, you don't know who she's on the phone to the rest of the day. Knew she'd be a Karen, asking to speak to the Manager underwriter.

I thought the purpose of the made up insurance story was just to prove to tatters that the ring is worth insuring and it wasn't out of a gumball machine. Still not convinced.

• Haha
Ohhh covid outbreak at costco glasgow looks our wee super spreader has been hard at work 🙄🙄
Hiya ma wee pals wee krankie was my first thought when I seen the headline still too thick to digest she is going out gallavanting when she should be at home, so aye nanite

Hiya ma wee pals wee krankie was my first thought when I seen the headline still too thick to digest she is going out gallavanting when she should be at home, so aye nanite
Maybe she thinks because she is sooooooo teeny tiny that covid doesnt stick to her? The costco outbreak is either her or scummy scheme mummy ( if your on the mother rendall thread ) who cant keep her arse in the house!

• Haha
Can this wee teeny toaty lassie not just stay in the bloody house? Cheryl hun, STAY AT HOME.

• Haha
I've had to avoid watching stories because the incessant face and hair touching like some sort of manky bugger during a pandemic is giving me the absolute heave. Nearly went "pure tonto" when I saw her toaty wee tiny grubby hands wiping covid all over her smush

• Sick
  • Haha
Does she realise that no one outside of the Glasgow/Greater Clyde region use phrases like “going pure tonto” ———-?!!! She sounds ridiculous for a woman of her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.