My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing the Dunne's skirt as a dress 🙈😳 could she please stop? All the comments are saying no to it as a dress. Why does she have to ruin things by making them shorter? 🙈 It's madness. She has a fine pair of legs , but that doesn't mean you have to wear short things all the time.

Reactions: 9
At least she letting the older lad. Speak now she let him do movie review and show off his pet

Reactions: 2
Someone said it on another thread, sick of all the huns kids at the minute. They re all down engagement so dragging out the brats. I don’t think any of us go online to see other peoples kids tbf and most are pains in the holes whose mammys head is stuck in a phone all day 🤣

Reactions: 6
I saw the younger lads hand and hurl hop in only a few days ago the nails black with the dirt and longer than ever. Never cut for communion at all

Reactions: 1
It’s shocking she lets the little lad drink all the coke? I mean not even Coke Zero or diet but has to be the full sugar one, he’s appeared now a couple of times with one . I think she wants people to say it to her ..

Reactions: 4
It’s shocking she lets the little lad drink all the coke? I mean not even Coke Zero or diet but has to be the full sugar one, he’s appeared now a couple of times with one . I think she wants people to say it to her ..
Coke his the least of her worries with him. The filth of his nails and the filth coming from his mouth. All she’s worried about is shaking her tits for the camera when he stands watching 🤢

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to constantly record herself up close with her gob wide open showing off all of the 4 teeth in her head, rotten!!!

Reactions: 8
Because she’s so “ crazy ” 🥴🤣🤣🤣
I don’t understand her going on about having to ‘slow’ down or that she does too much …

She doesn’t have a job? She only has two kids or she drags up. All she does is going to pennies and eats. Am I missing something ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand her going on about having to ‘slow’ down or that she does too much …

She doesn’t have a job? She only has two kids or she drags up. All she does is going to pennies and eats. Am I missing something ?
The husband earns the money she spends it. That’s it I think. The drinking. She should slow down the drinking maybe that’s what she meant 🥴🤣

Reactions: 5
All I've seen her do is buy clothes, try on clothes, go drinking, collect the kids from school, make a few dinners.

Reactions: 4