My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats his second day wearing the communion t shirt. It will be walking off him come Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope the young lad had his nails cut for once and clean
---
She only seemed to be bothered about herself for this

Reactions: 5
@Tank Girl
I was just about to post that😂
She made it all about herself in that story with her son,her tan,earrings, shein too & shorts & makeup & couldn't last one day,her child's day,without drinking ...unbelievable

Reactions: 2
Jacket & shirt look to big on him. Could she not have woren trousers for the occasion and change into shorts after all the formalities.

Reactions: 7
@Tank Girl
I was just about to post that😂
She made it all about herself in that story with her son,her tan,earrings, shein too & shorts & makeup & couldn't last one day,her child's day,without drinking ...unbelievable
Im not religious my kid didn’t make a communion but it seems to be all about the mothers / glam for loads. The drinking is a given she defo has a problem. I’m not surprised at the shorts but I am shocked if that makes sense 🥴🤣

I expected the shorts…but Jesus did she have to shorten them up to arse cheek! I know she believes she has fabulous legs (and they’re decent to be fair) but doesn’t mean you have to have them out up to the groin!! 🙄 Sometimes less is more!!

Reactions: 8
Those shorts for a communion.. each to their own but it's a no from me. And I'm only 34 😅🙈 They do nothing for her. A nice dress would have been much better.

Those shorts for a communion.. each to their own but it's a no from me. And I'm only 34 😅🙈 They do nothing for her. A nice dress would have been much better.
She was sent an absolutely gorgeous long dress as few months back and everyone complimented her on it. Would have been perfect for yesterday.

Reactions: 10
She was sent an absolutely gorgeous long dress as few months back and everyone complimented her on it. Would have been perfect for yesterday.
She was raging that everyone complimented her on it, and didn’t tell her she should have the legs out!

I'd say she was the talk of the Church. Imagine turning up in shorts for a child's communion. Does she think she is a teenager or something. She is an absolute state. All she seems to do is drink. And shows it all over the gram. Be more in her line tidy up that room she films in. People aren't laughing with her, they are laughing at her. She thinks she is gaining followers because she is funny, it's because she is car crash, people can't look away.

Still flogging tickets for Cork show, no sell out there and it's a smaller venue. Give it up Caroline.

She's doing well to have as many "like minded" for want of a better phrase, following her on social media. The greed and sense of self importance knows no bounds.

The snorting while shes talking makes me sick🤢 like can she not clear out her nose bedding she comes on camera. Zero manners