My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I've said before I was at the show in Ennis. People had travelled from Cork to that show. And I can tell for sure and certain that they won't be parting with money to attend again. There was no show. Apart from Jimmy C who did make up which no one could see as there was no camera on it and a brief chat with the menopause expert, that was it. She brought the boys on stage and the sister. Dimplestilskin the comedian wasn't able to attend but nothing put in her slot. The DJ kept the show going and he was fair bad. The disco after was like a really bad hen party.

Caroline was a breath of fresh air at the start but the penneys, dunnes, shein, charity shop hauls are just ridiculous at this stage. The same BPerfect make up every day, slathering on that bronzing stuff and getting it all over her hair and neck.

The irony is that Caroline is a nice person, when she's being true to herself and not performing for the camera, I know she has to keep the content up but the more I see the more I think that she'll turn people off. I don't find her even remotely interesting any more, the more I see I'm just verring more and more towards thinking that she's bordering on being quite vulgar. Pity because like I said, she seems nice and even a bit vulnerable and I think she won't take her social media demise well, neither would she take commentary such as what is said on here well.
Agree 💯 in what you’re saying I watched her from the beginning she was a breath of fresh air a bit mad but in a nice way.But the last few months she’s changed this constant pushing of products bugs the bloody hell out of me, I can’t stand BPerfect now it’s all she uses and I hate the product now & it’s not just her its with the rest of the insta Huns it just ruins it for me they become walking talking advertising adverts then I find myself flicking through their stories then before you know it I unfollow.

Reactions: 7
She said on her stories today that there was such huge demand for tickets that she’s cancelled the original venue to go somewhere bigger , everyone will get a refund. Bigger venue, more people is less cos for ticket prices apparently

• Haha
When is her long hair coming back? When someone offers her free extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree, I liked her in the beginning.
She seems to be getting more manic and desperate by the day. Her content is pretty boring too, very repetitive.
And I know this is cruel, but in the last tik tok where she pulled out the hair extensions, she looks so like Jimmy Saville. Sorry, I can't unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree, I liked her in the beginning.
She seems to be getting more manic and desperate by the day. Her content is pretty boring too, very repetitive.
And I know this is cruel, but in the last tik tok where she pulled out the hair extensions, she looks so like Jimmy Saville. Sorry, I can't unsee it.
Hahahahhahahaha I’m gonna get sick from laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where are all her back teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right....think this my first ever comment on tattle! Anyways I so enjoyed caroline in the beginning....still watch all her videos. What's pissing me off is caroline trying to be an influencer!! She's 43, I'm 44 and honestly I'm not a one for looks etc bit she honestly looks at least 52! To me she doesn't just naturally have it and I'm sorry who the duck is paying to go see her. I see she was at.dirtbirds tonight who are hilarious but let me guess she will be there to take their content!! She honestly thinks she is a celebrity....bless her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
duck me, how much perfume did she spray on for a night out. 3 sprays and I’m done. I’ve had Jenny glow before and that stuff is so strong. Anyone near her tonight will have headaches.

Right....think this my first ever comment on tattle! Anyways I so enjoyed caroline in the beginning....still watch all her videos. What's pissing me off is caroline trying to be an influencer!! She's 43, I'm 44 and honestly I'm not a one for looks etc bit she honestly looks at least 52! To me she doesn't just naturally have it and I'm sorry who the duck is paying to go see her. I see she was at.dirtbirds tonight who are hilarious but let me guess she will be there to take their content!! She honestly thinks she is a celebrity....bless her 🙄
Shes 43??????? 😱😳😱

• Haha
  • Wow
I still don’t believe she is 43, she looks 63 on her stories today, her teeth are a disgrace. They are ageing her massively, her face is caving in around her mouth and then that thing she does of putting her bottom lip over her top lip 🤮 If she sorted the teeth out and sorted her hair out she’s have some chance. She’s a mess as it is. Literally I see is Jimmy Saville to

Yep she is. I live down here. Am 45 myself and she was a few years behind my friends in school. Find it hard to believe myself.

• Wow