My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’nt understand why she talks about herself in the 3rd person all the time, it’s so stupid!
Does anyone actually listen to her podcast, from the clips on tik tok she’d put anyone asleep listening to the monotone voice she puts on
It's the constant sniffing that puts me off .

Reactions: 3
Ah she has to be trolling us now. The state of the way she “styled” that blue dress!!! The shein cowboy boots and the denim jacket!!!!

Reactions: 4
What’s the Irish obsession with wearing cowboy hats and boots at anyyyyy music gig? Wtf😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the Irish obsession with wearing cowboy hats and boots at anyyyyy music gig? Wtf😂
It's only since the Garth Brooks gigs tho because I never noticed them being worn to gigs before that. But seen them at every gig since, I did think vendors were just selling off left over cowboy hats...maybe it's a thing...

Reactions: 2
She’s keeping kids off her social media because of what was been said about them I think I got from one of her stories

Reactions: 4
She’s keeping kids off her social media because of what was been said about them I think I got from one of her stories
What was said? About the language? Doesn't take a genius to figure out people were going to comment on it!

Reactions: 2
Her hair is absolutely diabolical. She should get the whole lot chopped off. What is her obsession with clothes that don't fit her and shorts. Mutton dressed as lamb.

Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with how she refers to herself in the third person. What in the name of God is that about?!🙈 and also how she calls herself crazy as if it’s her name - “what did crazy buy now”.

Reactions: 7
I know Caroline is a bit marmite and not everyone likes her. However I really admire how open she is about her size and how she is showcasing you can look fab at any size. She isn’t filtering and photoshopping herself to create a false narrative. In a world of fakes on Instagram I have to admire someone who is openly and honestly just themselves.

Reactions: 10
Yes , it takes guts to get on in front of thousands and rock a swimsuit try on. No filters or well though out poses or angles. She has great legs .
Makes a change from Sinead curvy style who when she is selling her brand and supposedly proud of her curves, places objects in front of her stomach or bends over.
Caroline is probably the realest Irish instagrammer of late.

Reactions: 9