My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the state of the orange Zara dress on her,stuck to her & emphasis her beer belly
Notice she didn't turn to show the back or sides
I think she needs a new mirror or a specsavers appointment

Reactions: 5
The state of it. Classy ? I’m sorry what 🥴🤣 she thinks it fits because it goes over her body. Bad scene girl bad scene 🥴🤣

Reactions: 3
First Julie Haynes and now this one? Jesus Christ the strand have no standards lol

So basically the same as her other show. Menopause, makeup and talking. 🙄 no guests of course

Anyone see the negative comments on her edit tow post? Lisa J shared them and now surprise surprise the comments are gone that were negative!!

The amount of people she claims who come up to her on the street .. I find that so hard to believe.
You’d swear she’s Beyoncé.

These ‘shows’ make me laugh .. like, WHY 😂

The amount of people she claims who come up to her on the street .. I find that so hard to believe.
You’d swear she’s Beyoncé.

These ‘shows’ make me laugh .. like, WHY 😂
They genuinely do. I witnessed this in Ennis

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They genuinely do. I witnessed this in Ennis
They do I can confirm. She has minor celebrity status here in Ennis. I’d be embarrassed to admit I know who she is now. I liked her at first but she’s turned into the worst kind of hun.

• Haha
They do I can confirm. She has minor celebrity status here in Ennis. I’d be embarrassed to admit I know who she is now. I liked her at first but she’s turned into the worst kind of hun.
Yes I often see her and her youngest in tesco and pennys. Also has people approaching her and you can tell they don’t know each other as they introduce if that makes sense

Reactions: 1
😂😂 that's mad. I wonder she's refer to herself in the 3rd person in real life?

I heard they are sick of her in Penneys. She thinks she owns the place. Thank Christ I haven’t met her in there because it’s a small Penneys and there would be no avoiding her.

Reactions: 4
I can’nt understand why she talks about herself in the 3rd person all the time, it’s so stupid!
Does anyone actually listen to her podcast, from the clips on tik tok she’d put anyone asleep listening to the monotone voice she puts on

Reactions: 7