My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And watch Netflix. He seems to do the cleaning too except for her wardrobe!!!

Reactions: 4
The cut of her full stop 🙈 The hair is shocking, there is no hairstyle there it’s just a dried fried mess. The non stop promoting of bperfect as well is ridiculous at this stage

Reactions: 2
I definitely need to buy Caroline's mirror.....it seems to be magic. The reflection she sees isn't what we see. That pink shein dress is awful on her. Poor deluded woman.

Reactions: 5
They make me laugh these huns. If she always wanted to go to EP why did she never buy a ticket. No shortage of cash , she’s keeping the sweat shops in business ffs.

Reactions: 5
They make me laugh these huns. If she always wanted to go to EP why did she never buy a ticket. No shortage of cash , she’s keeping the sweat shops in business ffs.
She wants her podcast to be there id imagine. Julie and Brenda’s and a few others podcast is there so they get free entry. Just buy a ticket off someone 🙄

Reactions: 3
Cork show must‘nt be selling very well if she’s taken to the radio to promote it and sell a few tickets! She totally delusional! She really thinks she is going to make it and hit the jackpot by making a few tik toks everyday and making a show of herself doing try on’s in clothes that don’t fit her!! She’s not well

Reactions: 8
Cork show must‘nt be selling very well if she’s taken to the radio to promote it and sell a few tickets! She totally delusional! She really thinks she is going to make it and hit the jackpot by making a few tik toks everyday and making a show of herself doing try on’s in clothes that don’t fit her!! She’s not well
Like I've said before I was at the show in Ennis. People had travelled from Cork to that show. And I can tell for sure and certain that they won't be parting with money to attend again. There was no show. Apart from Jimmy C who did make up which no one could see as there was no camera on it and a brief chat with the menopause expert, that was it. She brought the boys on stage and the sister. Dimplestilskin the comedian wasn't able to attend but nothing put in her slot. The DJ kept the show going and he was fair bad. The disco after was like a really bad hen party.

Caroline was a breath of fresh air at the start but the penneys, dunnes, shein, charity shop hauls are just ridiculous at this stage. The same BPerfect make up every day, slathering on that bronzing stuff and getting it all over her hair and neck.

The irony is that Caroline is a nice person, when she's being true to herself and not performing for the camera, I know she has to keep the content up but the more I see the more I think that she'll turn people off. I don't find her even remotely interesting any more, the more I see I'm just verring more and more towards thinking that she's bordering on being quite vulgar. Pity because like I said, she seems nice and even a bit vulnerable and I think she won't take her social media demise well, neither would she take commentary such as what is said on here well.

Reactions: 14
I think a little bit of entitlement is creeping in. I don't like to talk bad of her because I think she is a nice person. But the Electric Picnic thing the other day and now today asking where an ice bath can be gotten. We all know when they ask online they are just looking for a freebie.

Reactions: 12
Getting the sister to join in with the begging.... how did she miss them when shes constantly in daily showing her hauls... if she wanted it that bad im sure if she stopped buying shite shes afford it in a few days

Reactions: 8
Like I've said before I was at the show in Ennis. People had travelled from Cork to that show. And I can tell for sure and certain that they won't be parting with money to attend again. There was no show. Apart from Jimmy C who did make up which no one could see as there was no camera on it and a brief chat with the menopause expert, that was it. She brought the boys on stage and the sister. Dimplestilskin the comedian wasn't able to attend but nothing put in her slot. The DJ kept the show going and he was fair bad. The disco after was like a really bad hen party.

Caroline was a breath of fresh air at the start but the penneys, dunnes, shein, charity shop hauls are just ridiculous at this stage. The same BPerfect make up every day, slathering on that bronzing stuff and getting it all over her hair and neck.

The irony is that Caroline is a nice person, when she's being true to herself and not performing for the camera, I know she has to keep the content up but the more I see the more I think that she'll turn people off. I don't find her even remotely interesting any more, the more I see I'm just verring more and more towards thinking that she's bordering on being quite vulgar. Pity because like I said, she seems nice and even a bit vulnerable and I think she won't take her social media demise well, neither would she take commentary such as what is said on here well.
Word travels. I’m sure a lot of opinions from the people from cork traveled around and the people who were going to attend, now won’t becoz it’s literally a ‘meet and greet’. She’s not famous. Or a celeb. Reminds me of Kieran corrigans show. Too mane and miserable to pay for guests and won’t sell out then. She’s desperately trying to flog the cork show. Obviously sales are bad. Less than half the tickets that were in Ennis. Hence why she said the other day that she might travel with the podcast coz this obviously isn’t working

The podcast is only ok. Certainly wouldn't set your world on fire. Caroline answering agony aunt questions. While she's nice and all that, she really isn't delivering anything of any substance, not even a bit of craic. They are short, that's the only good thing about them and that will get her further up the carts because I read on some thread here that a full listen gets you further up the charts rather than just listening partially.

The podcast is only ok. Certainly wouldn't set your world on fire. Caroline answering agony aunt questions. While she's nice and all that, she really isn't delivering anything of any substance, not even a bit of craic. They are short, that's the only good thing about them and that will get her further up the carts because I read on some thread here that a full listen gets you further up the charts rather than just listening partially.
I heard Alan Clark saying once someone listens to a podcast for 60+ seconds. It’s counted as one listen.

I’d say she’s raging she wasn’t invited to Ibiza with b perfect. Free trip

It's the same old thing with her over and over. I liked her too at first but 90 % of her content now is
" Look what She got in Pennysssssss"
" She got another Shein Haul"
" Will She style it up for you"?
Proceeds to try on ill fitting too short garment and throw on a blazer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11