My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
38 i think according to yesterday ramblings ask me a question /tell me why im boss
Piss off you got spangled couldnt keep of insta and now you have the fear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I decided it wasn’t her due to the punctuation, but definitely don’t think it was Leanne either.

Anyway, is she for real with those give me self esteem stories? 🤮🤮🤮 Harping on about “sustainability” when you’re feeding your kid lobster 👌🏻

‘Columnist’ made me laugh. I wouldn’t go anywhere she went for beauty treatments, she hasn’t got a clue. is that the first time she’s had a brow lamination? What a trailblazer. She’s like Tai in clueless right after her makeover before she went full boujee (only not likeable).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How quickly she’s gone from I don’t need alcohol to have a good time to drinking or talking about drinking in every post. She’s a fraud and she’s not declaring her stories as Ads when she’s flogging those clothes.

Those self esteem stories are cringe and I bet she’s sent most of them to herself the absolute weirdo.

I think I decided it wasn’t her due to the punctuation, but definitely don’t think it was Leanne either.

Anyway, is she for real with those give me self esteem stories? 🤮🤮🤮 Harping on about “sustainability” when you’re feeding your kid lobster 👌🏻

‘Columnist’ made me laugh. I wouldn’t go anywhere she went for beauty treatments, she hasn’t got a clue. is that the first time she’s had a brow lamination? What a trailblazer. She’s like Tai in clueless right after her makeover before she went full boujee (only not likeable).
yes, Shirl was articulate and actually seemed anti social media.
Lol at MBS linkedin saying she worked for John Lewis and Southport Pleasureland as a social media advisor. Free day out on the bumper cars she means. I got a free drink in Christakis once for a good Tripadvisor review, might put that on my Linkedin :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes, Shirl was articulate and actually seemed anti social media.
Lol at MBS linkedin saying she worked for John Lewis and Southport Pleasureland as a social media advisor. Free day out on the bumper cars she means. I got a free drink in Christakis once for a good Tripadvisor review, might put that on my Linkedin :)
I bet the social media department at John Lewis would be surprised to learn this😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her talking about how she shaves her face? With just a normal razor not getting it dermaplanned? That's really unhygenic and bad for your skin imagine trusting someone who doesn't know that to do your eyelashes, you'll probably get an infection :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Shes asking her followers for "a lend" of 2 pair of Hunters wellies!! Not Asda or Tesco...HUNTERS! The cheek!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes hoping some one from hunter wellies will sort her out the beggy cow

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Shes asking her followers for "a lend" of 2 pair of Hunters wellies!! Not Asda or Tesco...HUNTERS! The cheek!
What do you expect from someone who paints their rented flat with Farrow and Ball. Not a clue has she.

• Haha
What do you expect from someone who paints their rented flat with Farrow and Ball. Not a clue has she.
I bet until recently she thought ‘farrow and ball’ was something from More magazine’s position of the fortnight or one of Ann Summers’ gadgets

• Haha
She’s got really high end tastes her and her ex spent a fortune on clothes when I was following them and travelled a lot, always getting deli food and expensive presents for her kid

Reactions: 3
The thing that gets me most about that kitchen is the cooker being too small for the space it’s sat in. The food and grease down the sides 🤢

Does anyone know where she used to live when she was with lobster boys dad?

Reactions: 1
The thing that gets me most about that kitchen is the cooker being too small for the space it’s sat in. The food and grease down the sides 🤢

Does anyone know where she used to live when she was with lobster boys dad?
Lobster boy ! 😂😂😂
I think not sure tho -only from following ages ago it was still a flat around the same area i remember her and bazza getting the flat shes in now. I could never work out if it was bought ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lobster boy ! 😂😂😂
I think not sure tho -only from following ages ago it was still a flat around the same area i remember her and bazza getting the flat shes in now. I could never work out if it was bought ?
its social housing, she said in a story a while ago.

• Wow
its social housing, she said in a story a while ago.
I’m sure she said she bought it? She’s full of tit tbh, wouldn’t believe her if she told me the time. Barry works for the housing so he probably helped her get it.

I’m sure she said she bought it? She’s full of tit tbh, wouldn’t believe her if she told me the time. Barry works for the housing so he probably helped her get it.
I thought she mentioned it being bought too has they had to pay for windows ? My friend does live close to her and he's social housing too so who knows ?
he hasnt used farrrow and ball paint tho😂

Reactions: 3
£18 for a pair of socks?!? That’s absolutely obscene. I get some of the money goes to charity but £18 for one pair of socks!

Reactions: 5