My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she messin?! £200 a month on facials is a ludicrous amount!
That's the first post she's marked as an #AD for the skincare, do we think the ASA has been in touch?

Encouraging women to spend 200 pounds a month on skincare they don't need, how scummy.

Reactions: 4
Anyone read the latest echo article? Full of places she’s been for freebies that we should all take our kids too 🤣

she’s unbearable and that hair needs a deep conditioning, sure she’ll be blagging a freebie for that soon.
Iv just read it after seeing you post last night
Its all place's shes been over the last the last two years or so not a researched article .
Like your home work you didn't do so rushed it .
Shite sloppy journalism the echo may as well be the scum

Reactions: 5
Shes asking for “market research “ about old wives tales , next week it’l be in the echo
I bet a chewie a used saverway and one of her t shirts thats taken three hours to deliver .
Beacaue it rained and theres was no advertised party to pick your camo socks up or something ….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes asking for “market research “ about old wives tales , next week it’l be in the echo
I bet a chewie a used saverway and one of her t shirts thats taken three hours to deliver .
Beacaue it rained and theres was no advertised party to pick your camo socks up or something ….
remember when you used to have to be good at writing to be in a newspaper? The echo is such a rag full of typos and shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
remember when you used to have to be good at writing to be in a newspaper? The echo is such a rag full of typos and shite.
It’s gone awful now and half the journalists aren’t even Scouse but trying to do these articles pretending they actually went to Pleasure Island, Quiggins, Lewis’s, Liverpool Show 😂

Reactions: 7
Can’t get over that she quit a career in law to do eyelashes and sell T-shirts? The new fella must be helping her out cos I doubt that pays the bills much at all.

This comment on one of her posts made me angry. She's not Batman but she is profiting off women's sexual assault with her line of teeshirts so what a horrible response.

Too busy posing for the camera to remember who she's making money from.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
This comment on one of her posts made me angry. She's not Batman but she is profiting off women's sexual assault with her line of teeshirts so what a horrible response.

And aren’t some of the profits going to RASA?! What’s a disgusting thing to say!

Reactions: 8

She’s got Jack Monroe vibes. What’s this about the venue?

Reactions: 6

Didn’t take her long to sell out really did it. Tbf I’ve stopped watching her as it was boring, but that response is telling

Iv just seen the end of her story about the disclosure van please tell me its not her giving legal advice giving it all hey guys !

shes gone all part time working mummy
Bellend

Iv just seen the end of her story about the disclosure van please tell me its not her giving legal advice giving it all hey guys !

shes gone all part time working mummy
Bellend
OMG, I was fully going to say that it’s all going a bit PTWM, but thought I’d better let it play out a bit more first before I say that. Glad someone else is clocking on to it

Reactions: 5

Which post was this on? I can’t find it. Has she deleted it?!?

Reactions: 1
Which post was this on? I can’t find it. Has she deleted it?!?
I've checked it again and she's deleted it! Selling teeshirts and profiting off sexual assault is obviously more important than believing people who highlight issues with sexual assault at the bar you are at.

I had a look at her page as I hadn’t for a while and can’t believe how much she’s changed, almost every post was an ad. I’m a witch here too but don’t know why she bangs on like she’s got great skin all the time it looks really greasy and uneven to me!

Her insta ramblings today shes realised shes getting slated some from fellas on her echo blog ( iv read the comments they defo arnt wrong and quite humorous too) for her shite journalism woke i think was used pmsl …
Hence all this i want to understand fellas no you dont you passive aggressively have a cob on
And she cant say Genuinely actually sounding Genuine
Podcast with Scouse bird next ….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this tops her batman post
Have you seen her post about male sucide ? Apparently everyone can afford £35 for an hours therapy with some therapist shes tagged in the post ( is that an ad ?)
They just chose not too is she bleeping messing ? What is she thinking ?

Shes infuriated me with a throw away comment .
I’ll go and shout at cars out the window for a bit

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12