My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes on the personal of the fella shes with too , barrie was all menswear so she matched it with westwood etc now shes gone all skater kid /cosmic scouser she’l be growing a ket wig next
Shout

Reactions: 3
Lawd, this woman. I know a few of the same people so she was constantly on my ‘explore’ page to which I was like, no, duck off, I don’t care about your self-consciously hipster glasses and socks or the kid you’ve literally groomed to be some kind of kid-influencer, epic block.

And then I had to make an Insta for a work thing and she was all over that explore page too. Go back to the land of roundabouts!

I’ll concede that I enjoyed her extremely undignified behaviour on social media in the wake of her break-up though. All these mothers flaunting their personality disorders when they could be doing literally anything else. Too busy blagging freebies when they should be getting therapy (although this one fancies herself as a bit of a self-help guru, doesn’t she. Projection.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we think they paid for the food out the other night? If not I hope they left a massive tip.

Her son is the most awful, spoiled, indulged child. I understand she’s a single mum so it’s just the two of them and of course she can spend her money how she likes. But I’ve seen this dynamic before in real life when a single mum completely indulges every whim of their teenage son and puts him on a pedestal, and it always ends in tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her son is the most awful, spoiled, indulged child. I understand she’s a single mum so it’s just the two of them and of course she can spend her money how she likes. But I’ve seen this dynamic before in real life when a single mum completely indulges every whim of their teenage son and puts him on a pedestal, and it always ends in tears.
Oh yeah! TBH I don’t know many kids that age who would rave about lobster!

Reactions: 2
I think its all for show look my kid loves lobster its all the pure iam bossness she tries to give off . Sure i saw in her stories she was asking about places to eat / review too ?

Reactions: 4
I think its all for show look my kid loves lobster its all the pure iam bossness she tries to give off . Sure i saw in her stories she was asking about places to eat / review too ?
Totally agree - massive try hard now - they all read off the same script. Charity work or not, she’s just another insta hun monetising EVERYTHING & churning out content.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree - massive try hard now - they all read off the same script. Charity work or not, she’s just another insta hun monetising EVERYTHING & churning out content.
totally ! She used to look like some one you would be accidentally having the best chats too outside the pub having a smoke knowing all the same people and stuff. Now she thinks she too cool she only fits with her latest selling venture or lazy journalism for that rag. And that was her insta appeal to me

Reactions: 8
Used to like her way back when she was like a cool random on Insta but she started flogging and begging and banging on about causes and I just couldn’t be arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always thought she had two/three kids 😂 I don’t watch her stuff religiously only came across her because she suddenly started following me but everytime I look at her stories she’s walking round with a bunch of kids

Reactions: 1
Shes rolling with the baby cosmic scousers
Ay lad get this boss hoodie on for the gram…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a pure bell. Left her job which was probably quite well paying to do lashes and try and flog stuff in insta. And do both of those badly.
She needs to stop pimping her lad out as well. He’s going to get proper bullied in school because of her.

Reactions: 8
She’s a pure bell. Left her job which was probably quite well paying to do lashes and try and flog stuff in insta. And do both of those badly.
She needs to stop pimping her lad out as well. He’s going to get proper bullied in school because of her.
Feel so sorry for him now tbh

Reactions: 1
Anyone read the latest echo article? Full of places she’s been for freebies that we should all take our kids too 🤣

she’s unbearable and that hair needs a deep conditioning, sure she’ll be blagging a freebie for that soon.

• Haha
This one bugged me popping up on Instagram last summer. Absolute cringe. Had no idea who she was, but knew from her captions she was a stinker from Skem. Missed the break-up stuff, it was all “look at me in Prinny Park, am dead scouse me”, trying to mould her son into some little Tony Hawk and #AD cars for 48 hours (what’s the point).

Is she messin?! £200 a month on facials is a ludicrous amount!
Imagine comparing investing in your health with a PT to getting some wankjob facial twice a month. Small credit to her for admitting the Botox while shilling skincare but she looks like a pebbled leather handbag tbh.