My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this tops her batman post
Have you seen her post about male sucide ? Apparently everyone can afford £35 for an hours therapy with some therapist shes tagged in the post ( is that an ad ?)
They just chose not too is she bleeping messing ? What is she thinking ?

Shes infuriated me with a throw away comment .
I’ll go and shout at cars out the window for a bit
Why has she decided she's the guru for everything? Sexual assault, male suicide rates, skincare, eyelashes, home renovations, expert mum, vegan, sober coach, fitness expert.

Her latest blog for the Echo is about co-sleeping with her child, who is about 13? That is weird and the kind of thing you'd get bullied for. Anything for clicks though.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why has she decided she's the guru for everything? Sexual assault, male suicide rates, skincare, eyelashes, home renovations, expert mum, vegan, sober coach, fitness expert.

Her latest blog for the Echo is about co-sleeping with her child, who is about 13? That is weird and the kind of thing you'd get bullied for. Anything for clicks though.
How the duck is she trying to be the authority on MALE suicide and mental health issues? Sorry, but a woman can’t relate just as a man can’t relate to a woman’s viewpoint. Not saying the opposite sex can’t empathise but we are all looking at the world from different viewpoints, especially as different genders. She needs to get the duck down from her high horse. And yes Sarah, we get it. You can afford to have therapy and facials, or at least have the contacts to get them gifted, so you represent no one in the real world because you are talking from such a place of privilege it is unreal. Yes, some people might be spending excessive amounts on alcohol, clothes etc and if they really budgeted, could divert the funds but the truth is, the cost of therapy is not sustainable for most. Is she advocating for mental health or what? She should be using her voice to get funding for universal mental health treatment or at the very least a higher standard than the current.
duck me, buy a few followers and have a few weeks off the ale & apparently you’ve got all the answers… must be great being her

wish she’d go back to being a full time hot mess if I’m honest cos now she’s judging everyone because she’s decided to spend her money a bit more wisely. Wait til this fella bins her off then see how bleeping zen she is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How the duck is she trying to be the authority on MALE suicide and mental health issues? Sorry, but a woman can’t relate just as a man can’t relate to a woman’s viewpoint. Not saying the opposite sex can’t empathise but we are all looking at the world from different viewpoints, especially as different genders. She needs to get the duck down from her high horse. And yes Sarah, we get it. You can afford to have therapy and facials, or at least have the contacts to get them gifted, so you represent no one in the real world because you are talking from such a place of privilege it is unreal. Yes, some people might be spending excessive amounts on alcohol, clothes etc and if they really budgeted, could divert the funds but the truth is, the cost of therapy is not sustainable for most. Is she advocating for mental health or what? She should be using her voice to get funding for universal mental health treatment or at the very least a higher standard than the current.
duck me, buy a few followers and have a few weeks off the ale & apparently you’ve got all the answers… must be great being her

wish she’d go back to being a full time hot mess if I’m honest cos now she’s judging everyone because she’s decided to spend her money a bit more wisely. Wait til this fella bins her off then see how bleeping zen she is
She's not spending her money is she, it's all freebies. 😂 £200 facials that are free for her but you can get 10% off if you use this code.

Reactions: 5
She's not spending her money is she, it's all freebies. 😂 £200 facials that are free for her but you can get 10% off if you use this code.
True, true. That makes it worse tbh. She was preaching the other day about spending money on facials instead of drinking or whatever. Easy to say when you don’t have to spend your own isn’t it.

She’s full of telling people what to do, whilst not having to part with much herself and getting all of the benefits. Another example of how disconnected she is now.
They never take long to go full prick once they go full time on insta.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me of those ecowarriors from the 90s who dressed like scruffs and bleated on about stuff yet grew up in a massive house and drove a Merc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of those ecowarriors from the 90s who dressed like scruffs and bleated on about stuff yet grew up in a massive house and drove a Merc.
Living with there rich mum and dads on a gap year ! 😂😂

I cannot believe what she wrote about them not paying £35 a week for therapy. I am absolutely in shock.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her eyebrows are unnerving me actually ….

I wanted my done .not now

• Haha
She reminds me of a girl I went to college with who wanted to stand out from the crowd so went full on vegan with food and clothes, then went goth, then tried to be indie just to get male attention but ended up looking like those 90s lonely middle aged Liberian that’ll scream if you made little noise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
rumours on the scousebird thread that recently flounced off but prior to that, prolific contributor, ‘Shirley Ballas’s Ghost’ or some similar username is MBS!!!!! Scandalous if true ……

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
rumours on the scousebird thread that recently flounced off but prior to that, prolific contributor, ‘Shirley Ballas’s Ghost’ or some similar username is MBS!!!!! Scandalous if true ……
I looked into that once cause I thought they sounded similar 🤣 going to have a look at the thread…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shirley was funny tho isnt it supposed to be the woman from radio city ?
Shirl was all over a thread ( sorry dont know the name) of this make up artist who has a range at home and bargains ( shes shite like )
I saw her leave then people thought it was the radio city woman

• Haha
That accent , so scouse all of a sudden !!!!

And Shirls being MBS is a VERY interesting plot twist , I think she was Leanne too though from all the ‘studio’ references.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From reading some of that poster’s posts she’s too derogatory about Instagram to be Sarah who I think has 100% drunk the koolaid

Reactions: 7
From reading some of that poster’s posts she’s too derogatory about Instagram to be Sarah who I think has 100% drunk the koolaid
Yeah and the reason why people thought ‘Shirley’ was Leanne was the stage school/dancing references and no way is MBS theatrical! I think Shirley insinuated she was 40 and I thought MBS was same age but apparently she’s younger!

Reactions: 2
Yeah and the reason why people thought ‘Shirley’ was Leanne was the stage school/dancing references and no way is MBS theatrical! I think Shirley insinuated she was 40 and I thought MBS was same age but apparently she’s younger!
How old is MBS?

Reactions: 1