My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The begging is making me cringe my head off. What an absolute scrubber. She may as well sit outside Primark with an upturned hat and a cardboard sign. Using the charity is just so, so low. Second hand embarrassment is hitting hard today

Reactions: 7
The begging is making me cringe my head off. What an absolute scrubber. She may as well sit outside Primark with an upturned hat and a cardboard sign. Using the charity is just so, so low. Second hand embarrassment is hitting hard today
Shes got to earn a wage somehow since she gave up her job 🤣 Taking the piss.

Reactions: 4
I was one of those she followed yonks ago so I followed back then she unfollowed me. Nothing makes me instantly hate someone. Could you be assed being that desp for followers. I didn’t even know that was her son. I had it in my head she was a lesbian, and he was her brother, maybe because of the insta handle?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t bring myself to look at her Instagram. She has the same weird speech problem as scouse bird where it’s like they have way too much spit in their mouth and the lip smacking and wet mouth sounds knock me sick 🤢

I stopped cringe following her when she did those bizarre stories shaming men’s mental health in a vile smarmy voice like ‘what have YOU got to worry about really, no tell me and enlighten me’. I wanted to punch my phone screen it was so ignorant. Then next day she’s off working with a women’s charity like a saint and like she hadn’t just contributed to men still feeling like they can’t speak up when they need help 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I read all of her Echo pieces. They are rubbish. Boring yet smug, uninformative and preachy. She’s getting ripped in the comments tbf

Reactions: 8
I read all of her Echo pieces. They are rubbish. Boring yet smug, uninformative and preachy. She’s getting ripped in the comments tbf
the latest one about getting rid of school uniforms because she left it late to sort hers. The privilege!

Reactions: 6
Gerrrl you simply arnt that time poor that you need to speak with your mouth for of maccies .Take your crates of bandwaggon shite by all means calm down gerl and eat before you make an insta .
Sound yeah ? Have a bleeping good day too

Iv accidentally watched the rest of that sat in the car being dead dead cocky twatness from her this ….this !!!! What is she on ? What kind im dead cool me does she think this is ? Its not a bleeping cool bandwagon shes is PTWM i swear to god .
Im well disappointed she was funny and relatable once …what have you done eh ? Used a cause to try and grab some insta lime light ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hahahaha her stories 🤣 who the duck does she think she is. No one gives a duck who ye fella is you bleeping ox

that hair is shocking it looks like it’s been cut with a knife and fork

• Haha
About 15 stories and apparently she can “turn the negative fuel into a best selling self help book” all because she said she’d post a pic with her fella but now doesn’t want to? 😵💫 Go away you absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 6
This whole pic of her fella thing - who the duck does she think she is? Some no mark fella … so what. And don’t promise things you have no intention of honouring ya mullet headed Tory - turn ya big dish shaped fod in and get a bit of humility. Couldn’t believe my eyes and ears with them stories. She really is her own biggest fan isn’t she

• Haha
Her hair is shite id have silently cried all the way home if my hairderesser had done that to me . She has no clue does she ? Who cuts it the council ?
ever since shes grown it its been a pile of shite .
I don't care who your head fella is gerl
I bet he wear vans every single day the 40 year old sk8boi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her hair is shite id have silently cried all the way home if my hairderesser had done that to me . She has no clue does she ? Who cuts it the council ?
ever since shes grown it its been a pile of shite .
I don't care who your head fella is gerl
I bet he wear vans every single day the 40 year old sk8boi
The council cutting it 😂😂😂 Dead ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s never gained any followers since she’s been whatever the hell she thinks she is now. Still be bought and from following then unfollowing. Turned seriously unlikeable barrie must piss himself

• Heart
She’s never gained any followers since she’s been whatever the hell she thinks she is now. Still be bought and from following then unfollowing. Turned seriously unlikeable barrie must piss himself
Ha ha! I do sometimes think that Barrie must come across her stories & be thinking ‘why was I arsed’
She’s become full time unlikeable and smug now whereas before it was just here and there.
the comment about her fella wearing vans 🤣☠ I just imagine it’s a grown up version of her son that she’s seeing… convince me otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 5