My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah God, haven't been on Insta for years but I used to follow her!
Her kid seemed super cute then but obvs before the dreaded teenage years hit.
I remember when she split with Barrie. Dunno how or why they split but I do remember it was quite a horrible split and he was messaging her abusive stuff day and night....that was what she said anyway.
She was always the Cringe Queen, obviously desperste to monetise her socials

Reactions: 3
I actually thought id stopped following her she was so full of her self just before Christmas but i do hope her grandad is ok and its not to do with him .
Otherwise if shes split from over grown s8tr fella then shes done well to take time out because she had full on become him both a bit cringey anyway she was full on loom at me .

Reactions: 2
I actually thought id stopped following her she was so full of her self just before Christmas but i do hope her grandad is ok and its not to do with him .
Otherwise if shes split from over grown s8tr fella then shes done well to take time out because she had full on become him both a bit cringey anyway she was full on loom at me .
I did love how she saw her Grandad every single weekend

She’s still posting on her lashes business page

Reactions: 1
That and the cooking
She can take her skem lisp lashes of bossness and get in the bin

• Haha
Her page is just her promoting her lashes & her podcast now. I predict she’ll lose a lot of followers
I had to un follow her so i didnt subject myself to any dead funny podcasts . She used to cool even after barry when she list the plot a bit she was still relatable , we’ve all had break ups and what not . She s just do up herself now i couldnt bare it

Reactions: 4