My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read her post joking about walking home and if she gets murdered that’s on them!? And when called out she’s put that she feels safer walking home than posting on her Instagram?! What an absolute DICK

Reactions: 5
Can we please discuss these monstrosity eyebrows she is inflicting on the population of South Liverpool??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this tops her batman post
Have you seen her post about male sucide ? Apparently everyone can afford £35 for an hours therapy with some therapist shes tagged in the post ( is that an ad ?)
They just chose not too is she bleeping messing ? What is she thinking ?

Shes infuriated me with a throw away comment .
I’ll go and shout at cars out the window for a bit
That is bleeping shocking.
there’s a plethora of reasons why people are unable to access therapy - and most people actually don’t have £150 a month for months and months of sessions. What bleeping planet is she on.
So many people will be struggling with illnesses which PREVENT them from looking after themselves and taking logical steps , ie depression, addiction. Imagine telling a depressed alcoholic who was abused as a child how easy it is to access counselling -her self righteousness and naivety is nauseating.

Also, recommending a therapist she is being paid to recommend is all kinds of ethically wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can we please discuss these monstrosity eyebrows she is inflicting on the population of South Liverpool??
bleeping shocking
Shes well done a 7 hour course on line now shes all qualified
Nah your ok
I actually have my brows laminated as i’vlost most of them thru illness and they look boss ! It plumps them up and my lash lady TRIMS them ….
Hers look like you have slept face down in a prinny park bin trim and shape them gerl !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s well back on the ale isn’t she. Remember when she said that alcohol was her abusive boyfriend? She’s disgusting.

• Haha
I've unfollowed her, can't bare her. She annoys me more than scousebird - and that's saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes got a right cob on an dis knackered from covid
Its ok tho her mates brought her some shrooms round that’l do it
Why cant she just have a berrocca like normal
People ? Anything for the gram la

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s such a pick me, recons she’s a cool girl but she’s just a scruff from skem with a bad cut 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Bragging about a free spa treatment today but hasn't marked the stories as Ads honestly feel like reporting her because what a beg. Apparently its important to do nice things when you haven't been well sorry MBS but not everyone can spend a friday on a freebie trip some people have responsibilities and proper work. She's the worst type of influencer.

• Heart
Bragging about a free spa treatment today but hasn't marked the stories as Ads honestly feel like reporting her because what a beg. Apparently its important to do nice things when you haven't been well sorry MBS but not everyone can spend a friday on a freebie trip some people have responsibilities and proper work. She's the worst type of influencer.
she’s on another planet
was hoping she’d been cancelled by now but apparently not

Reactions: 3
She’s obsessed with herself. All she does whenever she does is story is mess with her stupid hair and flick it and eye duck herself.

Reactions: 6