Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mutton123

Chatty Member
She’s so bloody entitled. I bet she gave the nurses and consultants hell when she was there. She’s explaining her A&E experience, but she obviously doesn’t understand what A&E is - seems to me she just wanted to be fast tracked into the system. She’s draining a service she doesn’t even contribute into and has the cheek to think she should get priority over everyone else waiting at A&E.
I don’t know why she didn’t just bugger off back to Turkey & get medical treatment. Her brother & SIL ,Sevda & Sedation always see the doctor & dentist when they go back,according to Seagull Sev !
---
Shes quite entitled isnt she?
Why does she come onTiktok when she’s having a meal & proceed to talk whilst eating, The crunching&chewing this evening when she was eating a burnt slice of pizza & salad was terrible & as if she wasn’t bad enough,we could hear Tomtom munching & chewing in the background 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
But if that’s the case shouldn’t she also be supporting him at the awards? They clearly know what works for them after so long together and maybe he had to be home for the kids?
I agree and in any case seeing the set up of the evening, it wouldn’t have worked if he was there!

RBN20

Chatty Member
Getting really bored of her popping up on my fyp being all woe is me because she’s unwell.

Get off tiktok if you’re gunna be a miserable cow ffs

and why is everything she eats so dry and overcooked

RBN20

Chatty Member
Can’t even get out her dressing down to do a ridiculous ad for tiktok 🙄 she’s such a slob

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She's not 10 though :ROFLMAO: I've not seen the post but going out with a friend (and hopefully a present from a partner) sounds good to me.
Do you have to be 10 to enjoy anything resembling a celebration to enjoy the day you were born with your loved ones you work hard for everyday? Hmmm, I don’t think you do 🙄

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
How sad, her birthday is quite a dismal non celebratory affair isn’t it? Poor woman, no singing, cake, cheers, had to order her own take away! Out with a friend, its like her own family can’t be bothered! Toms barely shown up!

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Never heard that bit, but heard that he wants to get his hair cut even though it’s only grown a little… happy to preen himself but lives messy at home… tell tale signs! She needs to get out of that lidl dressing gown and reclaim her man!!

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
What was she talking about before, Wilma washing up, sitting at the table doing the English… the jelly like blobs on toast…& Toms not been eating the veggies in the fridge eh eh. Her videos are becoming more and more non sensical!

• Haha

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Tom Tom would definitely get it.
They are a bit awkward… wonder if it comes from shyness of being on the tok.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Omg I think he has a bit of fluff too… eeeeeek! When she says he’s at the club, I dunno seems fishy to me. Never goes away with her/ always aloof. One of the reasons I wanted this thread because I had an inkling. Wonder if she knows?
He is never with her on these trips away another one like seagull that's like a single parent only brings sedat in for views she uses him for that
I bet if she has any idea she'd say nothing can't stand the woman so fake 🙄

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Am I being a bit silly here... I don’t get the rings story? 10 pregnancies 7 pregnancies, 3 babies - huh? Has she another child… ?