Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Getting really bored of her popping up on my fyp being all woe is me because she’s unwell.

Get off tiktok if you’re gunna be a miserable cow ffs

and why is everything she eats so dry and overcooked
Why doesn’t she just take some time off of it? She looks pained.
now she’s having to endure bitchy Sev round commenting on her birthday cake hosting skills, Sev needs to stfu. Sev can’t seem to do wrong in Kukis eyes that’s for sure!

Lj8

Did anyone see sevs post kuki spent the day and night in A&E hopefully they get to the bottom of her illness.

Bellaboos

Knew someone would say this… 🙄
Not the point, I’m not married to her 🙏 he should be supporting his wife in outing partnership… 👀
But if that’s the case shouldn’t she also be supporting him at the awards? They clearly know what works for them after so long together and maybe he had to be home for the kids?

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Knew someone would say this… 🙄
Not the point, I’m not married to her 🙏 he should be supporting his wife in outing partnership… 👀

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She had a bit of a go at one of her trolls today lol. H/she always niggles at her though, bit unnecessarily nasty with the underhand ‘advice’

She does look different without the hair and the glasses but I noticed that from her wedding pics, and now you can just see the drama of it all takes her over in the looks department! She’s not a bad looking woman, just bleedin’ mental & you can see she has a good heart!

Hope TomTom keeps it in his pants, must admit was glad to hear the eldest was staying behind as it might make him not play away as much!
😬