Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mutton123

Chatty Member
Ah stop 2 funny, she was at deaths four for a bit but back to nodding now šŸ˜‚
Ah stop 2 funny, she was at deaths four for a bit but back to nodding now šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s because itā€™s getting near the time sheā€™s going back to Turkey for the summer.
Back to constantly eating & wobbling her head about whilst talking with her mouth full. She really is a weird woman, hope she gets that hair cut soon or TomTom will have to get out the hedge trimmer!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Erm ā€œleft her glasses in TomToms bedroomā€ā€¦ do they sleep in seperate rooms like Sevda & Sedat?!
šŸ˜¬ šŸ‘€

• Wow

latteandbrie

How sad, her birthday is quite a dismal non celebratory affair isnā€™t it? Poor woman, no singing, cake, cheers, had to order her own take away! Out with a friend, its like her own family canā€™t be bothered! Toms barely shown up!
She's not 10 though :ROFLMAO: I've not seen the post but going out with a friend (and hopefully a present from a partner) sounds good to me.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
So ill but spends hours filming herself droning on. When Iā€™m ill I canā€™t do anything apart from try to sleep.

Seelfox

VIP Member
Could be wrong but sheā€™s they type that enjoys the attention you get when your sick, sheā€™s seems to relish it!

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She is a bit fake and miserable. The crying Motherā€™s Day video and manic cutlery tinkering have tipped me over the edge now. When she went to Sweden, was that to see her daughterā€™s boyfriend & his family. She never explains anything itā€™s quite irritating ā€œthatā€™s another story my darlings!ā€ Bet that and her overly crunch bread does Toms head in?!

RBN20

Chatty Member
Her video about Michael Mosley going missing is absolutely bizarreā€¦ plus itā€™s like sheā€™s trying not to smile at the end of it

strange strange woman

• Sad

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Haha this is so funny! Love the filter darlings!
I wonder if she was bweefed before going to her Masters this weekend. Toms free again.. they never go to kukis house do they? I do know she likes Sevdas food & dog etc so it makes sense

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Sheā€™s so negative unless itā€™s about one of her achievements or something for or about her. She has a nice house and children and by most accounts from what we are shown, a nice life. Yet all she does is complain and have high untenable expectations. She is insufferable.

RBN20

Chatty Member
If my in laws were as bad as Tom Tomā€™s I certainly would be avoiding spending time with them

RBN20

Chatty Member
Tom Tom would get it tbf

they donā€™t seem to have any sort of chemistry, very awkward around each other

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She seems to have an extremely strained relationship with her mother, (who seems sweet but batty) is that why so was crying on Motherā€™s Day saying it was a sad day, whilst Sevda put up adoring reels and doeful background music? Fancy moving abroad then buying back in your home country only to choose to be an 8 hour drive away from your parents?

Someone also said a guest cancelled on renting the flat, I didnā€™t hear that story? Anyone know what happened?

Reactions: 1

Ejo27

VIP Member
So what was actually wrong with her? Did we ever find out, or is there another exciting instalment to come?!
They suspect a viral infection or autoimmune disease which will be investigated in a clinic setting. They sent her home with antibiotics

Reactions: 1