Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboos

I just saw that she got the leftover roast dinner from sevda
and poor Tom Tom had to suffer it to. She is always more annoying when she’s been visiting them. They are more head wobbles and more noises and it’s really disturbing

Reactions: 3

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
She’s not looking well today to be honest, she has a lump on her neck and looks all swollen and she’s in pain. I know we poke fun at her on here but I actually don’t mind her and I’m quite worried for her, she doesn’t seem ok at all.
Hmm well enough to be sat on TikTok tho

• Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She’s not looking well today to be honest, she has a lump on her neck and looks all swollen and she’s in pain. I know we poke fun at her on here but I actually don’t mind her and I’m quite worried for her, she doesn’t seem ok at all.

Bellaboos

That roast dinner looked burnt and dry. I bet she wishes she had trundled back fir Tom Toms Sunday roast No wonder she didn’t film her portion

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Why she pretending she’s never had crispy beef from the Chinese before?! She’s had it before & said how nice it was - hamming it up for content it would seem. Her voiceover on free sedat mine the hippo vid is funny 😁

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She’s a funny one, so much complaining & that awful completely over the top thank you to Sev was stomach churning. Why not just text her? Why did we have to sufferit? And Sev listing everything she does, narcissist through and through. Sedation was obviously sedated. I’ll bet TomTom can’t stand Sevda.

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Rude isn’t she? She has no intention of working either! Just sits around in her pyjamas waiting for sun, trips to Turkey and free dentistry. Who’d want to employ her anyway, miserable entitled wench.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Glad there’s a thread for her I can’t bear her !
I’ve no idea what she’s talking about half the time, the fiddling with her random food,anymore head bobbing and it’ll fall off!
She is just so strange beyond belief so glad she don't pop up to often on my other account 🤣

Reactions: 2

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
Cant sleep in Tom's room as she has OCD and rather sleeps with her daughter as his room is filthy? Huh??

• Wow

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
On seagulls video for mothers day I couldn't believe how small sedats mum is the kid is nearly as tall as her 😳
Think Ken Dodd isn't close to her mum like her Tom Tom he seems to go absolutely nowhere with her do he I reckon he has a bit of fluff on the side 🤣 mind you I definitely would rather than Ken anyday 🤣🤣🤣

RBN20

Chatty Member
Honestly she’s always so ‘busy’ and then lists out the most mundane shit that people normally do around their jobs

mutton123

Chatty Member
Ah stop 2 funny, she was at deaths four for a bit but back to nodding now 😂
Ah stop 2 funny, she was at deaths four for a bit but back to nodding now 😂
That’s because it’s getting near the time she’s going back to Turkey for the summer.
Back to constantly eating & wobbling her head about whilst talking with her mouth full. She really is a weird woman, hope she gets that hair cut soon or TomTom will have to get out the hedge trimmer!

• Haha