Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
Weird to be complaining about how unwell you are to people on tiktok, but say you’re too scared to go to a&e alone… also ‘might’ call 111 tomorrow as tom Tom will be about, she needs to grow up

Reactions: 5

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Am I being a bit silly here... I don’t get the rings story? 10 pregnancies 7 pregnancies, 3 babies - huh? Has she another child… ?
I honestly can’t make sense of a word she says! She’s erratic when she talks, always has food in her mouth and just chats pure shit!

• Haha

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
TomTom really doesn’t like hanging out with his wife’s brother and wife does he? Blimey. All in London at the same time and TT is not having it… 😬

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I’ve never known someone who doesn’t leave the house or her postcode to be so ‘busy’ shes got so much paper work to do all day. Wtf is she doing

Ejo27

VIP Member
This woman is a pain in the arse. I bet teachers and doctors absolutely dread seeing her name on appointment lists! Saying she feels like she has an enlarged spleen or diabetes…. wtf. I get we do sometimes need to advocate for ourselves in healthcare but you can’t just decide you have an enlarged spleen and start questioning your blood results when they were reviewed by a doctor who is actually trained to know what they mean.

Reactions: 4

prettywoman

She comes across as very entitled, it is annoying when an appointment gets cancelled but the orthodontist is probably ill, they don’t just get cancelled for no reason. And for her to say ‘we planned our whole summer around it’, the girls are homeschooled and you don’t work? Also saying she doesn’t have the money to go private but they own a house in Turkey so could easily get treatment there

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She is! That dressing gown needs to go, we don’t need to see it anymore! And now she claims she didn’t enjoy eating until recently oh pul-lease 🙄 stop making those ridiculous noises and doing those manic head wobbles then! How can she be so depressed about her daughter’s boyfriend? Pull yourself together woman and jump TomTom!

• Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
She’s an entitled bitch! She doesn’t work. IMO it’s cheeky as fuck to complain about public services when your contribution is the giant sum of £0.00.

• Heart

prettywoman

Idiots in the comments are telling her to go to A&E, this is exactly why people have to wait for 4 hours when they have an actual emergency

Seelfox

VIP Member
I lost the will to live listening to it all. Did she say she had a prang because she couldn't turn her head ?
I zoned out during it but she did say something about a near accident or something like that!
She’s as odd as 2 left feet!

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
She’s chosen to home school her kids but seems more stressed than the kids 90% of the time. She isn’t cut out for it and that’s going to impact their learning

going on video and saying descriptive writing is pointless to learn isn’t going to encourage your kid to get on with it is it.

when pointed out all the reasons why it is worth learning she says her daughter won’t be capable… even a job in coding you have to interview for Kuki, you have to be able to describe previous scenarios etc when answering competency questions in an interview or describe your skillset, you have to be able to explain and describe the work you’re undertaking when your manager asks for updates etc…

she’s just a bat shit woman at this point and she’s holding her kids back

IMG_1910.jpeg

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She’s a miserable ungrateful old bag isn’t she? She’s so dreary and entitled. Get your daughters teeth done in Turkey you love it there so much, actually Turkey teeth. Maybe stay there? You know the language and the set up - do it there! Miserable superior wench. Her CONSTANT moaning about the weather & the country she’s CHOSEN to live in, learn the language of, marry someone from and grow her children up in irritates me. Stfu Kuki.

• Heart

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Glad there’s a thread for her I can’t bear her !
I’ve no idea what she’s talking about half the time, the fiddling with her random food,anymore head bobbing and it’ll fall off!

• Haha

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Omg I think he has a bit of fluff too… eeeeeek! When she says he’s at the club, I dunno seems fishy to me. Never goes away with her/ always aloof. One of the reasons I wanted this thread because I had an inkling. Wonder if she knows?

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
She is a bit fake and miserable. The crying Mother’s Day video and manic cutlery tinkering have tipped me over the edge now. When she went to Sweden, was that to see her daughter’s boyfriend & his family. She never explains anything it’s quite irritating “that’s another story my darlings!” Bet that and her overly crunch bread does Toms head in?!
Odd family altogether i think just so false all of them 🙄