Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
A lot of people have asked for this off the back of Sevda’s profile.

SiL of Sevda, now on the eat with me/beg with me bandwagon and seems to be becoming more unhinged by the day.

currently out in Turkey but not visiting her elderly parents because she ‘doesn’t have a car’ and is clearly too tight to hire a car to go see them.

Cries about money but won’t get a full time job, home schools her kids but constantly moans about how hard the work is

oldest daughter refuses to be shown on tiktok, hopefully she’s a secret tattler

Reactions: 10

tammt1975

The only assessment this awful woman needs is a mental health assessment. She’s appears extremely anxious than physically unwell. And if the nhs aren’t good enough for her then she needs to go private like she claimed she has done paying for private scans etc. she’s got some nerve slating the NHS when she doesn’t even work. 😡

Reactions: 10

Ejo27

VIP Member
It was when she said they didn’t even give her a bed whilst waiting for the CT scan. Ehh yeah, beds for are people who actually need to be admitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She’s so bloody entitled. I bet she gave the nurses and consultants hell when she was there. She’s explaining her A&E experience, but she obviously doesn’t understand what A&E is - seems to me she just wanted to be fast tracked into the system. She’s draining a service she doesn’t even contribute into and has the cheek to think she should get priority over everyone else waiting at A&E.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ejo27

VIP Member
She diagnoses herself with everything. Enlarged spleen, diabetes, sepsis….. the list of things she was absolutely sure she had were wild and changed every video.

She also claims her and her mother are neurodivergent. I’m not saying they aren’t but she’s never had a formal diagnosis or testing by a professional. You can’t just decide you have something and that’s gospel. I understand she pushed for her daughters to be assessed and has a good understanding of neurodivergent individuals but the sense of entitlement regarding health care and health professionals from her is infuriating. If she doesn’t get her own way, she loses it.

Everything with her is someone else’s fault. The parking tickets that went to a debt collection agency because she hadn’t updated her address, the Turkish ID card issue, the farce at the GP and A&E. The girls education and exams. The airline for not seating her daughter with her when they didn’t pay for seat selection…… I could go on and on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

prettywoman

She’s chosen to home school her kids but seems more stressed than the kids 90% of the time. She isn’t cut out for it and that’s going to impact their learning

going on video and saying descriptive writing is pointless to learn isn’t going to encourage your kid to get on with it is it.

when pointed out all the reasons why it is worth learning she says her daughter won’t be capable… even a job in coding you have to interview for Kuki, you have to be able to describe previous scenarios etc when answering competency questions in an interview or describe your skillset, you have to be able to explain and describe the work you’re undertaking when your manager asks for updates etc…

she’s just a bat shit woman at this point and she’s holding her kids back

View attachment 2868867
That’s awful, no parent should be saying their child will not be able to do something, literally setting them up for failure!! She’s clearly not capable at all of home schooling

• Sad
Reactions: 7

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
Most citizens in some third world countries would love an NHS. Why complain so much? Dont like it then pay for care. Its that simple. Shes assuming she has the worst diseases without any diagnosis. I agree she needs some help.

Tatvam

Nothing really showed up on any of the scans, so they sent her home with antibiotics and told to follow up with GP.

The fact that she didn't get admitted is a clear sign there's nothing really big wrong with her. They obviously wanted to send her home much earlier but she kicked up a fuss. She should never have been in A&E

account70032

VIP Member
She was acting like the world only revolved around her when there was other people in A&E who I’m sure felt very sick but they also had to wait cause unfortunately that’s what A&E is like it’s a lot of waiting around and yeah that’s draining especially when you feel sick or you’re in pain but complaining about it on TikTok isn’t going to do anything and her giving nurses or doctors in A&E a hard time about it like she expected them to treat her like a queen. She should of paid to go private if she wanted to be seen to quicker and she’s said she’s been feeling sick for a while now so she’s had time to go get things checked out. I agree with what others said I think she has really bad anxiety and it makes her think the worst is going to happen even when she hasn’t received a diagnosis and it makes her lose control and she can’t calm down. I understand being worried or scared if you’re experiencing a lot of symptoms and you don’t know what’s wrong but those tiktoks she made complaining about it sounds like she needs help for her mental health more than anything. She also is clearly loving the attention she’s getting she’s become addicted to TikTok too.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She 100% expected to turn up to A&E and have a flock of nurses rush over to her, rush her into a room and get working on her asap and leave her side until they find out what was wrong.Not how it works love! There’s hundreds of patients in there to see and 75% of them clearly needed treating more urgently than you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
This mornings breakfast video, I’m bloody mortified for her 😫 sat there at the table all manic first thing in the morning, dancing and wobbling away, making bizarre squeeking noises as she was eating the food, not to mention the “loovleh” she always says 😳 she kept asking her friend questions about the breakfast and you could tell they barely wanted to answer on camera, it was so awkward. I can’t imagine how strange it feels for the friend all this going on while she’s trying to enjoy a breakfast she’s just cooked. I actually find it quite bad manners from Kuki but I feel she’s picked that up off Sevda because normally she’s very polite but she’s been groomed into thinking that it’s perfectly normal behaviour to set your phone up and record yourself eating and talking to yourself while in company while everyone else has to feel like they need to eat in silence. I reckon Tom Tom hates it too, that’s probably why he doesn’t want to go to Sevdas and have to witness her whole family take turns in filming themselves eating. He definitely knows it ain’t right which is why his meetings always seem to be scheduled on the days where Kuki and the girls plan to visit the Clampetts 😂

• Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I can't abide this wobbling maniac shoveling her food about with its knife & fork chewing exceifly on a bit of old French stick then proceeds to wobble about with that stupid Ken Dodd Barnet that whole family are insane and fake as f@@k this is clearly not content just jumping on deluded seagulls name the dads the same if sev had 1.7mil followers wouldn't they have by now 🙄
I was blocked by her & the dad for stating facts they seem to follow in seagulls footsteps with the just block & delete button
Thank god I only see them if I bother with seagull account dumb dumb & dumber 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

RBN20

Chatty Member
She seems to have an extremely strained relationship with her mother, (who seems sweet but batty) is that why so was crying on Mother’s Day saying it was a sad day, whilst Sevda put up adoring reels and doeful background music? Fancy moving abroad then buying back in your home country only to choose to be an 8 hour drive away from your parents?

Someone also said a guest cancelled on renting the flat, I didn’t hear that story? Anyone know what happened?
well someone commented as a response to a question asking why she was upset that she had lost some babies in the past, so not sure if that’s true and that’s why she’s upset, she also seemed to have three Mother’s Day cards but only has two daughters so maybe one is a card from the lost baby? I honestly don’t know

And yes she dragged the whole family to Sweden so that Lara could meet her online boyfriend… then complained not long afterwards that she’s broke and has no money, when people pointed out she recently went to Sweden on holiday she said it was an important/necessary trip… 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Who is she to imagine she can expect a bed and all this treatment. Isnt she the lucky one that she has not needed any medical help before now.

Reactions: 5

Ejo27

VIP Member
As much as she’s far more tolerable than Sevda, she’s a total pain in the arse. Moaning that a GP didn’t even bother to look at her scan images. Yes, because GPs aren’t trained to do this. The GP may have absolutely no idea what they signify. She always seems to have issue or complaint about healthcare/education/government/public services.

Reactions: 5