Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm wouldn't say big but bla has a good following, aoibh kind of leeches I feel. I mean compared to other 'influencers" i would rather them then the rest, they seem legit enough i suppose and not crazy on the drug seen (as far as i can tell)
And they do come across like they’re not afraid to work, they’ve launched their own business and they’re not just flogging shite and living off swipe ups

Reactions: 5
And they do come across like they’re not afraid to work, they’ve launched their own business and they’re not just flogging shite and living off swipe ups
I think that’s what I really like about them I was watching one of their YouTube Videos and bla did come across quite dim to be honest but compared to other influences I like that they are quite chill

Reactions: 1
I think that’s what I really like about them I was watching one of their YouTube Videos and bla did come across quite dim to be honest but compared to other influences I like that they are quite chill
Yeah they’re not the worst, and they seem to keep themselves to themselves as far as bloggers go, they’re not up every other floggers backsides... come to think of it I didn’t even see floggers getting any of their tan as PR!

Reactions: 3
Yeah they’re not the worst, and they seem to keep themselves to themselves as far as bloggers go, they’re not up every other floggers backsides... come to think of it I didn’t even see floggers getting any of their tan as PR!
I have to agree they are probably the best out there. Work hard and good family values. However I can’t cope with the body bits out in front of the poor dad and grandpa 🙈

In comparison too a lot of the other young Irish influencers I’ve come across I actually like Bla and Aoibh they don’t seem problematic and don’t really shove rubbish products down your throat and work hard

Reactions: 9
Seems odd if their dad had an apartment all along and Aoibh and Bla were living at home still and their boyfriends moved in? Seems like an army in that house all the time especially if they had another one, you think they have moved out earlier instead of loads of them in the one house with their parents

Reactions: 4
I hate to moan about these pair but they need to stop acting as if their tan cures skin disorders such a psoriasis and eczema. No tan will do that none. Their face tan is also so irritating to the skin. Sick of companies not being held accountable for making false claims about their products.

I hate to moan about these pair but they need to stop acting as if their tan cures skin disorders such a psoriasis and eczema. No tan will do that none. Their face tan is also so irritating to the skin. Sick of companies not being held accountable for making false claims about their products.
I agree. I think tan just darkens the psoriasis marks or something. Even if I put face tan over spots on my face, it makes them blend in. I actually love the tan, way over priced but it’s the only tan that doesn’t make my skin itchy as it’s €25 a bottle for an unknown brand 🙄 Bla’s fake smile up close on camera on her stories every day is just irritating

I agree. I think tan just darkens the psoriasis marks or something. Even if I put face tan over spots on my face, it makes them blend in. I actually love the tan, way over priced but it’s the only tan that doesn’t make my skin itchy as it’s €25 a bottle for an unknown brand 🙄 Bla’s fake smile up close on camera on her stories every day is just irritating
Exactly my point! I actually love the tan myself, hate the face tan as it literally leaves my face scaly and sore hydrating my arse (this is coming from someone with no skin disorders) but the body tan is really lovely. However this bullshit of saying oh it helps with your skin condition no no it doesn’t nor will it ever. Impressionable girls will go out and buy this tan thinking this will help when it won’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m going to complain to the asai as they have gotten away with it for far too long. As for the price 25 euro.. st tropez I can understand they’ve been in the tan game for years but it’s just notions when it comes to biabelle.

Reactions: 3
Yes I totally agree. Also most fans fade away skin imperfections or whatever but doesn’t ‘help them’ or ‘clear them’ . The minute the tan wears off, the psoriasis is back or eczema. I know becoz I have both. Any tan makes mine fade. I agree the price is a joke, but it’s the only one that agrees with me so I don’t mind paying it. There’s no difference by the colour/fade off of Biabelle and Terry Mcevoy Bahama body which I think is fab and only €10. Just makes my skin irritated like most tans but I have no idea where Bla is pulling that price from! 3 bottles of Terry Mcevoys for the same price! Even so sue me who has been around for years, is only €20!

The video Bla just posted... is it not a bit much? While her boyfriend casually strolls past. If mine saw me videoing myself like that, he’d wonder why do I need to show everyone 🙄

The video Bla just posted... is it not a bit much? While her boyfriend casually strolls past. If mine saw me videoing myself like that, he’d wonder why do I need to show everyone 🙄
She posted the exact same video before!! I don’t get it what she is at at all?? Thinking it’s all pre recorded she hasn’t much content at the moment!

Reactions: 2
She posted the exact same video before!! I don’t get it what she is at at all?? Thinking it’s all pre recorded she hasn’t much content at the moment!
yes I saw it on her stories the other day. Just seems very explicit or something like she’s not leaving much to the imagine for a business women. Can’t see what point she’s trying to prove

She’s always been very trashy in how she dresses he doesn’t seem to mind at all given. Ireland is so small she must get so many stares when out

Reactions: 7
She’s always been very trashy in how she dresses he doesn’t seem to mind at all given. Ireland is so small she must get so many stares when out
Yes even going for a walk in those long black boots and mini skirt, most people throw on leggings and runners. Even they way she dressed in their pop up shops in dundrum and Liffey Valley. Maybe she thinks it will gain followers. Can’t see what other reason it would be for

Find this so strange my fella would go ballistic as would my parents. Both her and aoibh are trying to put themselves across as business women.. act like it then? Don’t parade yourself around in lingerie as you just look like you’re going to ask swipe up for my only fans 🤦🏼‍♀️

Find this so strange my fella would go ballistic as would my parents. Both her and aoibh are trying to put themselves across as business women.. act like it then? Don’t parade yourself around in lingerie as you just look like you’re going to ask swipe up for my only fans 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes i 100%agree with this. I always find when doing hauls and advertising companies she will always wear the skimpiest or tightest clothes, shortest dress or wear a jumper as a dress. Even her loungewear is always so tight or bralet crop top etc. I dont think her followers like this either i have noticed when she puts up pics with cleavage on show or half naked she might get 10 or 20 comments. Compared to when she posts a competition there would be over 2000 comments.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.