Murphy sisters bla & aoibh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sarahh123

If Bla was chocolate she would absolutely eat herself up. I think she loves the attention she gets dressing in skimpy, tacky outfits with all her bits out. I don’t think I’d want that type of attention can you imagine the amount of men leering at her when she’s in Tesco’s or anywhere. She reminds me of Jordan in her younger days. And what’s with her fella trading? So he’s treading 4 years and it’s taken you 4 years to do 1 trade with him at less than €100. He must be a truly awful trader. Pure dodgy.

nanorella

Omg does bla not get sick of having her tits out for fuck sake like grow up and stop acting like a bloody prostitute you’d think her fella or family would knock some sense into her . Strolling around practically showing her dinner in micro skirts . And the video of her on her Instagram today she’s like an advertisement for the sex industry in Amsterdam . Absolute slag

Lava91

Chatty Member
Omg does bla not get sick of having her tits out for fuck sake like grow up and stop acting like a bloody prostitute you’d think her fella or family would knock some sense into her . Strolling around practically showing her dinner in micro skirts . And the video of her on her Instagram today she’s like an advertisement for the sex industry in Amsterdam . Absolute slag
100% agree! Tacky AF! I also think her BF is just as tacky so no, he wouldn’t tell her to stop 🙄 especially as a ‘business woman’

Laurawright

Chatty Member
I get that bla is very confident in herself but sometimes I feel the constant half naked pics/vids are for attention I remember when she recorded Domo sleeping but then had to get her holding her boobs without a bra in like

Babyboo75

Jesus...she may as well start an onlyfans at this point...now she’s just giving it away for free... my friends teenage brother and his pals all follow her...and i dont think they give a flying F about her being a #girlboss or whatever the hell she calls herself....

nanorella

Jesus...she may as well start an onlyfans at this point...now she’s just giving it away for free... my friends teenage brother and his pals all follow her...and i dont think they give a flying F about her being a #girlboss or whatever the hell she calls herself....
Exactly , she’s only an attention seeker . I couldn’t be around someone like her , pick me pick me type of person and has to be centre of attention . I get second hand embarrassment from her

Laurawright

Chatty Member
I dont like when she gets free takeaways and orders six million things off the menu for just her and domo to pick at a bit of everything. It's all going in the bin then. Grand if you've paid the restaurant for it but it's free, be polite and only order what you'll actually eat instead of being greedy and taking the piss out of the restaurant. Drives me mad, especially when she was doing it during lockdown when restaurants were struggling. Taking advantage.
I can’t believe she was doing it during the lockdown especially when businesses were struggling

Emmi59382

I used to love Bla I really did but lately she's grinding on my nerves. I don't know if the ditsy thing is a act or if she's actually that thick.

The most recent example
She was standing in front of her hallway mirror in her knickers talking about the brand she got the lingerie set off. She couldn't remember the word SUSPENDERS and instead of doing the normal/professional thing like any of us would do and stop the video, refresh your brain by googling it and then start over she just stood there for ages going umm it's umm I can't remember what it's called. How are you standing there promoting a brand and ya can't remember the name of what they gave you??

Lava91

Chatty Member
I used to love Bla I really did but lately she's grinding on my nerves. I don't know if the ditsy thing is a act or if she's actually that thick.

The most recent example
She was standing in front of her hallway mirror in her knickers talking about the brand she got the lingerie set off. She couldn't remember the word SUSPENDERS and instead of doing the normal/professional thing like any of us would do and stop the video, refresh your brain by googling it and then start over she just stood there for ages going umm it's umm I can't remember what it's called. How are you standing there promoting a brand and ya can't remember the name of what they gave you??
I agree! Even her on the bed the other night in a thong, not much left to the imagination!! As a ‘boss lady’ , I can’t imagine any brand wanting to approach that. Comes across as trashy! Even that video in the red number and Domo just strolling past. None of them have any shame!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks