Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy for bla and domo moving out they honestly seem like a really great couple could definitely see them getting married soon 😍

In fairness, it was always fairly odd she had her boyfriend living with her whole family like that. I wouldn’t be doing it with my parents in the next room to us 😂 each to their own but I find it so weird

Reactions: 2
Fair play getting the tan into Liffey valley pop up but bloody hell what are they wearing?!? They look like street walkers with the tiny skirts and boots.. surely their asses are out

T
Fair play getting the tan into Liffey valley pop up but bloody hell what are they wearing?!? They look like street walkers with the tiny skirts and boots.. surely their asses are out
Bla’s skirt was literally the shortest skirt I’ve ever seen on a grown woman 🙄😂

whats the story with the apartment? did she buy or rent? so unfair on everyone that works hard for a living and she off getting the free couch, floors etc

Reactions: 6
whats the story with the apartment? did she buy or rent? so unfair on everyone that works hard for a living and she off getting the free couch, floors etc
I don’t know why theses companies gift influencers all this free stuff it’s not like she’s short of cash herself ridiculous at this stage

I was looking at some old photos of Bla and oh my she looks so different but whoever does her lips has done a terrible job cause there horrible

Reactions: 4
How is bla so skinny with all the shite she eats? Are they renting that apartment or whats the story does anyone no?
I've always thought this too, she's constantly eating junk food, always showing it off as well.

I'm not sure but I cant imagine them putting that much work into it if they were renting it. What does he work at does anyone know, is it just that trading crap? Seems like he's riding on her coat tails a bit.

Reactions: 1
I've always thought this too, she's constantly eating junk food, always showing it off as well.

I'm not sure but I cant imagine them putting that much work into it if they were renting it. What does he work at does anyone know, is it just that trading crap? Seems like he's riding on her coat tails a bit.
He’s definitely riding on her coat tails it seems all the money is coming from her apart from trading I don’t know what else he does

I'd say alot of it is all for show. She comes across quite immature in lots of ways even though she has to be 26 27 at this stage? He is defo punching as well and thinks hes the bizz

He thinks he’s some unbelievable trader it’s sooo cringe... what he does on some gimmicky app is not real “trading” it’s in the realms of a couple of hundred a few weeks I’d say.. she might have some money but “influencing” would be hard to get a mortgage with and the tan has only started doing well in the last year... it’s quite a fickle and an uncertain income.. I’d say the mortgage is mostly from him.. working in the bank would help too

How am I only seeing their video for their face filter tan🙈 it looks like it was filmed in their sitting room 🙈

I sometimes wonder when they walk around Dublin with those skimpy outfits they must get some amount of stares

Does anyone else find it odd/unsettling that both Bla and Aoibh call there younger brother "my baby" ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME.
Hes a grown man 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.