Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nanorella

Bla is dressing like a traveller and tan is too dark but I don’t think she’s trying to be a black woman ….if anything she’s dressing more like a Latino or Kim kardashian vibe than a black woman ….. her hair is straight and black and not braided etc , her figure wouldn’t really be the typical black woman’s figure & her dress sense is more gypsey style than black fashion , her lips are that cheap blown up towie look. Also her Botox and fillers wouldn’t really be something I would associate with a stylish black lady …. I think black fishing is a bit of a silly thing to say that she’s doing and a bit far fetched . Bla wrecks my head but “black fishing” is not what she’s doing here
She’s traveller fishing

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You said you're not a prude - but you just called her a ho twice...?
You're slut shaming her for posing in lingerie.
I'm not defending Bla, I'm just saying.
well you know what maybe we need a little 'slut shaming' every now and then?! I don't think OP was being a prude or slut shaming but this tacky behaviour needs to be called out! It's over sexualization of women under the guise of women empowerment! No one is benefitting from these types of pics/vids other than men but women tell themselves it's because they want to post this content. Like why?!? For who?! I don't want to see her arse flapping about. It's a thirst trap. Young girls follow Bla and think this is acceptable to post. Call it slut shaming, being a prude whatever you want but if you are an every day normal woman/girl and you post anything even close to this then you're not going to be respected amongst your peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sweat isn't always a sign of exertion tbf. I used to be bodybuilding lean and it was only the first year when I had weight to lose (before I started strength training_ that I would get sweaty. Strength training still does not make me sweat and I'm visibly muscular. I'd only break a sweat if I was doing a quick circuit or in a hot gym. Also, some sweat more than others in general, like not everyone gets a red face etc.
Only thing I agree with is, that keeping her hair down has to be affecting the effort she can put in,whether it blocks her vision, strains her neck trying to keep it out of her face, or gets caught on the bench as she sits up and down on it - it's a nuisance
Alright Prince Andrew

• Haha
Reactions: 22

piggykristina

I’m actually surprised how long domo stuck with here. Good while back she ended up on a session in cabra , domo came looking for her and she was caught in a bedroom with some bloke 🥴 not to mention she was coked out her head

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Missed his stories but I feel like there wasn't any cheating etc since she was at his mother's birthday and dancing with his dad? Could be wrong but if a family member of mine had a long term partner cheat on them I wouldn't be asking them round for a party 😅
Well it sounds like he only just found out about it 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 21

emilypowerxoxo

So glad I found this thread! Was looking for one for months 🤣 I can definitely say she does not do coke or any drugs 🤣🤣🤣 there was also no cheating involved! It was the case of her getting the ick, Domo was just too boring for her, with his customer service job, and here she is this big "business woman" 😅
Wrong, my friends went to Ibiza with her before and she 110% does coke and ket and again 100% has cheated on him before in the past so it wouldn’t surprise me if she done it again

• Haha
Reactions: 20

De33dee

I'm curious, what exactly do you not agree with about the term??
Well I just don't buy into a term that has been conjured by someone to try to dictate to others what they can and can't do aesthetically with their own appearance. Simple as that. It's particularly ridiculous that somebody wearing a bit of fake tan can be deemed "blackfishing". Adele got a load of shit recently for putting a few plaits in her hair. And the funny thing is, it wasn't even black people that had an issue with it - they came out in support actually. And this is the problem, its generally, from what I see anyway, self righteous, "woke" white people jumping on the latest politically correct bandwagon they see on Twitter and trying to pontificate on others behalf instead and the real issues of inequality and racism get lost/ignored in the ridiculousness of it all.

I'm not going to derail the thread any further by entering into further discussion. That's my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mdance

How is bla so skinny when all they do is eat and drink ???
The state of aoibh she is massive and the photoshoot her fanny
Was hanging out . So cringey. They try so hard always “laughing “ for the video or photo
Calling Aoibh massive isn't a very nice thing to say. I think she's more liked than Bla and personally speaking I think she's far prettier. Yes they dress trashy at times but still.

Reactions: 19

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
6 hours ago Jamie posted videos of Bla in the gym working out in her pink Bo&Tee set.. 15 mins ago Bla posted herself in the office in the same outfit. She's a manky bitch I'd actually vomit if I had to go longer than an hour after working out without a shower 🤮 I'd say she's one of them manky bitches who smells of fake tan, BO and an overwhelming amount of scented body spray/perfume.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

De33dee

"Black fishing"me hole and "calling people out" - stop trying to americanise everything please.

The hack of that outfit. Omg- tack City. And the tan is also OTT and horrific. Let's leave it at that hunz. Fuckin "blackfishing" wtf does that even mean. I'm not "woke" enough obvs.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Really annoys me when influencers go on about the special treatment they received in hotels they got for free as if its included in a normal stay there and encourage us to book knowing us Joe soaps wouldn't get any of that 🙄

• Heart