Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20210502_180620.jpg

THIS is what biabelle really looks like on psoriasis. It does 'clear it up' or do anything. It just sticks to it like any other tan.
Don't get me wrong it's a really good tan but I can't stand the bullshit lies from the people they're paying to be brand ambassadors saying its cleared their psoriasis overnight.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 556555

THIS is what biabelle really looks like on psoriasis. It does 'clear it up' or do anything. It just sticks to it like any other tan.
Don't get me wrong it's a really good tan but I can't stand the bullshit lies from the people they're paying to be brand ambassadors saying its cleared their psoriasis overnight.
I agree! I know a lot of family and friends with psoriasis and I feel like it nearly enhances it or even makes it dark and more obvious. Also either strong creams or medication is the only way they can clear theirs and yet Bla comes on by saying her tan clears psoriasis, give me a break! Who needs a dermatologist when u have Biabelle tan 🙄

Reactions: 1
I agree! I know a lot of family and friends with psoriasis and I feel like it nearly enhances it or even makes it dark and more obvious. Also either strong creams or medication is the only way they can clear theirs and yet Bla comes on by saying her tan clears psoriasis, give me a break! Who needs a dermatologist when u have Biabelle tan 🙄

I actually found it great on my psoriasis. Didn’t cling to it and it actually did clear it. I didn’t want to like it but it actually did work 😂 I do know it didn’t for a friend of mine though but it’s worth a try anyway

I actually found it great on my psoriasis. Didn’t cling to it and it actually did clear it. I didn’t want to like it but it actually did work 😂 I do know it didn’t for a friend of mine though but it’s worth a try anyway
Oh that’s great! I’m surprised too but glad it worked 😊 did any other tan do the same for u or was it just biabelle?

Reactions: 2
Oh that’s great! I’m surprised too but glad it worked 😊 did any other tan do the same for u or was it just biabelle?
Honestly so was I 😂 it was so bad down my chest and I would legit be in a turtleneck I’d be so conscious and embarrassed 😭 no I found dripping gold made me look like an actual fool, coco brown clings to every random patch of skin and bellamianta just made me look pure dirty 😭 I want to try bare by vogue but I’m not sure if it’s good!

Honestly so was I 😂 it was so bad down my chest and I would legit be in a turtleneck I’d be so conscious and embarrassed 😭 no I found dripping gold made me look like an actual fool, coco brown clings to every random patch of skin and bellamianta just made me look pure dirty 😭 I want to try bare by vogue but I’m not sure if it’s good!
Wow I’m shocked! I wonder what’s the difference in the ingredients in Biabelle but seriously shocked but good to know that it truly works and she isn’t just talking muck! Terry Mcevoys one has a lovely tone and a great price for €10, compared to nearly €25 Biabelle so that might be worth a shot

Wow I’m shocked! I wonder what’s the difference in the ingredients in Biabelle but seriously shocked but good to know that it truly works and she isn’t just talking muck! Terry Mcevoys one has a lovely tone and a great price for €10, compared to nearly €25 Biabelle so that might be worth a shot

I have no idea but it really suits my skin! I actually found it by chance when it came out first and that’s when I found Blá and Aoibh but honestly they do seem sweet but blá is turning into some dose 😅 I heard that about Terrie’s too but she drives me loopy so I can’t justify it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have no idea but it really suits my skin! I actually found it by chance when it came out first and that’s when I found Blá and Aoibh but honestly they do seem sweet but blá is turning into some dose 😅 I heard that about Terrie’s too but she drives me loopy so I can’t justify it 😂
I literally tried every tan under the sun, literally everything on the market as they all use to make my skin itch on day 2, it was strange as I had no idea why as I had no rash or anything visible, I use to try all new tans on the market too and saw that online somehow and said I’d try it, even tho the price is very expensive for not a known brand or anything and genuinely it’s the only one that doesn’t make me scratch all night or anything, the downfall is that it’s so sticky and takes ages to dry, do u find that? Bla is like a teenager trying to get onlyfan subscribers and Yes Terrie is a pain I agree 😳

I'm so glad you were able to find it worked for you. Unfortunately it just sticks to mine and leaves me with dark brown patches. So strange I wonder what makes it work for some and not others?
Thankfully my psoriasis isn't too obvious without tan so I generally just skip applying it unless it's a special occasion.

I'm so glad you were able to find it worked for you. Unfortunately it just sticks to mine and leaves me with dark brown patches. So strange I wonder what makes it work for some and not others?
Thankfully my psoriasis isn't too obvious without tan so I generally just skip applying it unless it's a special occasion.

Yeah I have often wondered myself about that! But I’ve come to accept what works for someone may not work for me and that’s after I got a mad flare up using Bbold yet people swear by it 😭 skin is mad like that!
I literally tried every tan under the sun, literally everything on the market as they all use to make my skin itch on day 2, it was strange as I had no idea why as I had no rash or anything visible, I use to try all new tans on the market too and saw that online somehow and said I’d try it, even tho the price is very expensive for not a known brand or anything and genuinely it’s the only one that doesn’t make me scratch all night or anything, the downfall is that it’s so sticky and takes ages to dry, do u find that? Bla is like a teenager trying to get onlyfan subscribers and Yes Terrie is a pain I agree 😳
Yeah I get what you mean about the price! I remember thinking it was spicy enough! I actually like their eyeshadow palette! I know it’s probably from China but it lasted very well on me at work! But yessssss to the sticky and taking ages to dry! Thought it was just me! Bla needs to cop herself on I think. She seems very immature but I do wonder if it’s an act. Terrie grated my gears so does Sue 😳

Yeah I have often wondered myself about that! But I’ve come to accept what works for someone may not work for me and that’s after I got a mad flare up using Bbold yet people swear by it 😭 skin is mad like that!

Yeah I get what you mean about the price! I remember thinking it was spicy enough! I actually like their eyeshadow palette! I know it’s probably from China but it lasted very well on me at work! But yessssss to the sticky and taking ages to dry! Thought it was just me! Bla needs to cop herself on I think. She seems very immature but I do wonder if it’s an act. Terrie grated my gears so does Sue 😳
Oh I will check out the palette thanks! Like Bla always says she just put it on and then in fresh white pj’s or fresh sheets and I’m like what the hell! What am I doing wrong! I just wish it wasn’t so sticky and the bottle always leaks! Even after its first use! Bla seems rough and is by no means a role model! Yes don’t get me started on those two 🙄

Haven't tried their tan but I love how we trust these reviews over ones on Instagram! Agree with above poster, couldn't justify giving Terrie money. Must try out this tan!

I just don't get their need to dress in half nothing for like a random family dinner or takeaway night. Why would your parents and brother want to see your tits and ass hanging out at the dining table? Straaaaaange!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These two are a right dose... this whole boss girl thing really grates on me. So shockingly tacky. Their audience must be all chavs surely? (As in the ones who actually take them seriously!)

Reactions: 6
Adore this tan as well and wear off is amazing. The glow off it is lovely too. I also have the shadow palette and love it. Colours are fab and pigment is great as well.

What's with the bikini bottoms always nearly up under her tits. The most least flattering position. Is it supposed to make your waist look smaller??

The bikini bottoms up to her chest is to make her short legs look longer, the same reason she wears skirts so short and up to her waist, again a trick to make her legs appear longer, I guess we all know tricks to hide our bad bits and enhance other bits! The whole thong bikini is a bit much IMO and not just on these girls, seems seeing bums hanging out is here to stay (n)😣

Anyone else find it slightly refreshing to see Aoibh off doing a few things with other girls apart from Bla?

Does anyone have tea on these two? Aoibh seems somewhat like able but Bla comes across thick as pig tit. And all the entrepreneurs girl boss etc there obviously spoiled rotten not a qualification to be seen but bank of mum and dad have funded the notions

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.